Charleston Probate Judges Accused of Corruption

Posted in the Hanahan Forum

Here We Go Again

North Charleston, SC

#1 Oct 12, 2011
Seems this mattter concerning the probate court, the lawyers and guardians who work the court is all under the spotlight again.

Rocky D of WTMA Radio 1250 AM is letting citizens air their complaints and experiences with the probate court on his show.

Post and Courier reporters are involved now. State News and CNN to step in soon.
lillycollette

Mount Pleasant, SC

#2 Oct 13, 2011
I will believe it when I see it.
I have documented proof of their corruption and it is ignored by everyone.

lillycollette@bellsouth.net
HEY BRO

North Charleston, SC

#3 Oct 14, 2011
Here We Go Again wrote:
Seems this mattter concerning the probate court, the lawyers and guardians who work the court is all under the spotlight again.
Rocky D of WTMA Radio 1250 AM is letting citizens air their complaints and experiences with the probate court on his show.
Post and Courier reporters are involved now. State News and CNN to step in soon.
I heard about this. Isn't Bill O'Reily on FOX about to do a story about it? Then some woman is releasing a book about all three of those probate judges.
HEY BRO

North Charleston, SC

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Hey dummy. Haven't figured out how to see who is tracking (ADD TO MY TRACKER) topix threads yet? LMAO!
Crooks On The Bench

Charleston, SC

#5 Nov 22, 2011
WTMA ran another part of their talk show about the probate court.

Why isn't the Post and Courier writing about this corruption? Oh, that's right. The judges are their friends. Condon and old man Guedalia, that big headed black women. All have over-paid pie jobs.
Crooks On The Bench

Charleston, SC

#6 Nov 22, 2011
Here We Go Again wrote:
Seems this mattter concerning the probate court, the lawyers and guardians who work the court is all under the spotlight again.
Rocky D of WTMA Radio 1250 AM is letting citizens air their complaints and experiences with the probate court on his show.
Post and Courier reporters are involved now. State News and CNN to step in soon.
The Post and Courie will never write anything about this. They are in the tank for these judges.

Senator Glenn McConnell should be ashamed of himself. The Chas Cty Probate Court is scamming senior citizens out of their money.

Sue the Probate Judges in US District Court. Expose them all.
Knothead

Rome, GA

#7 Nov 25, 2011
Please.....let me remind everyone that Judges are first and foremost, LAWYERS. It is in their DNA to pick your pockets
Go 2 Hell Gutierrez

Charleston, SC

#8 Dec 1, 2011
Knothead wrote:
Please.....let me remind everyone that Judges are first and foremost, LAWYERS. It is in their DNA to pick your pockets
I know one of the judges at this probate court has no law degree. He is a flunkly friend of the good boys system. Retired as a state magistrate (draws a check) and now drawing another from this court.
What a joke!
Judicial Watch

Charleston, SC

#9 Dec 23, 2011
Another Crooked Lawmaker Cleared By Ethics Comm.

December 21, 2011

Living up to its reputation as a big joke, the House Ethics Committee has cleared a congressman who violated rules for exceeding individual contribution limits to finance his legal defense in a corruption scandal.

Letting unscrupulous lawmakers off the hook is par for the course for the famously remiss panel charged with investigating corrupt members. Instead it prematurely dismisses cases or simply conducts sham probes that usually end in absolution. After all, the investigators are the friends and colleagues of the scrutinized subjects and often they’re financial beneficiaries.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/

We See U 2.
Naomi Hamm

Charleston, SC

#11 Sep 7, 2012
lillycollette wrote:
I will believe it when I see it.
I have documented proof of their corruption and it is ignored by everyone.
lillycollette@bellsouth.net
Dear Lily we gotta hear more of this and have the post and courier to do a story that they will jump on as well as the charleston news media!
poopy mcgee

Charleston, SC

#12 Sep 17, 2012
No such thing as a politician that is not corrupt, south Carolina is just 100 times more corrupt than other places.
Patti Schuck

Mccormick, SC

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Exploitation of the elderly by -2- family members filing a codicil to remove the delegated p/ of estate,
Added name to bank accounts, lied at the final hearing about there is no new will then 2 days later they file a codicil with the court.
This case will be turned over to the news media , 20/20 /60 minutes /dateline, this is such a case of injustice to 2 elderly family members, one with Alzheimer's and died of suspicious neglect by caregiver/ a judge allowed a 92 yr old to remain ata retirement home and be left alone All night in a locked room,
1- Lawyer lying about everything other Lawyer lke a der in the headlight at the final hearin. Gal a total disgrace to Charleston County Probatem supboned records that she Refused to turn over to our Attorney .
Where would you go with this we are already $69,000.oo in bills,
We are ready to hit the courier big time. We have 2 deaths, because of devious caregivers.and a Judge that caused the last death by her Ruling. Totally I looked our professional witnesses, and took the word of the court appointed dr and GAL and 2 lying family members that have committed purjury.
Gregg Said

Florence, SC

#14 Jul 12, 2013
Patti Schuck wrote:
Exploitation of the elderly by -2- family members filing a codicil to remove the delegated p/ of estate,
Added name to bank accounts, lied at the final hearing about there is no new will then 2 days later they file a codicil with the court.
This case will be turned over to the news media , 20/20 /60 minutes /dateline, this is such a case of injustice to 2 elderly family members, one with Alzheimer's and died of suspicious neglect by caregiver/ a judge allowed a 92 yr old to remain ata retirement home and be left alone All night in a locked room,
1- Lawyer lying about everything other Lawyer lke a der in the headlight at the final hearin. Gal a total disgrace to Charleston County Probatem supboned records that she Refused to turn over to our Attorney .
Where would you go with this we are already $69,000.oo in bills,
We are ready to hit the courier big time. We have 2 deaths, because of devious caregivers.and a Judge that caused the last death by her Ruling. Totally I looked our professional witnesses, and took the word of the court appointed dr and GAL and 2 lying family members that have committed purjury.
Give it to the State News and Fits. Post and Courier is too tight with local legals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SmallTown Country Living Dec 16 Ramona 3
Area Dec 16 lgw 3
Charleston County Authorities Search for Home I... Dec 15 whatever 1
Charleston Housing Cost 25% Higher Than Nationa... Dec 14 HaHaHaHa 4
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning Dec 14 Spotted Girl 41
Suzanne Cass of Mt Pleasant Dec 13 really 1
Lawyers Like Patricia DeTreville (Oct '07) Dec 12 User Name 19
Hanahan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanahan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanahan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns