|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

JAMES ISLAND, SC (WCSC)-
A Charleston County jury found 49-year-old James Lewis Alexander, Jr. guilty of criminal sexual conduct in the first-degree regarding a 2008 rape behind a James Island Bar.

Circuit Judge Deadra Jefferson sentenced Alexander to only six years in prison for a brutal and horrific rape.

Others convicted for 1st Degree rape have been sentenced to 20 year of more.

http://www.live5news.com/story/16333860/crimi...
Judicial Watch

Johns Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

Alexander has a criminal history dating back to 1981. After the verdict was returned, Alexander pled to another, pending charge of receiving stolen goods.
Judicial Watch

Johns Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

* SC - Child rapist sentenced to 15 years in prison

* WIS News 10 - Columbia, South Carolina |Man convicted of raping 7-year-old, sentenced to 50 years

* MCCLELLANVILLE, SC (WCSC) A convicted rapist has been sentenced to life in prison

* Former NFL star Meggett sentenced to 30 years for rape

* Post and Courier: Rapist given 25-year prison term
Information Overload

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Judged:

When this worthless female judge comes up for re-election by the JMSC, guess what?

She has a history proving she is a pos.
Bad Judges Sux

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Judged:

Information Overload wrote:
When this worthless female judge comes up for re-election by the JMSC, guess what?
She has a history proving she is a pos.
I am telling you here and now; this female judge use to be on the family court bench before her transfer to circuit court. She is worst and LESS qualified than that SC judge who after 16 years on the bench was finally FIRED and thrown under the bus.

South Carolina is run by a bunch of pretentious pathological narcissistic psychopaths. Because Dedra Jefferson is black, Jefferson would have to be caught breaking the law and shamed in the media by her victims ( like this rape victim ) before the JMSC would ever remove her.

Jefferson has a long enough record now, and many of the cases she has presided over can be used to forcefully remove her from the bench.
Bad Judges Sux

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Judged:

Judicial Watch wrote:
JAMES ISLAND, SC (WCSC)-
A Charleston County jury found 49-year-old James Lewis Alexander, Jr. guilty of criminal sexual conduct in the first-degree regarding a 2008 rape behind a James Island Bar.
Circuit Judge Deadra Jefferson sentenced Alexander to only six years in prison for a brutal and horrific rape.
Others convicted for 1st Degree rape have been sentenced to 20 year of more.
http://www.live5news.com/story/16333860/crimi...
The most commonly understood causes of mood swings in women are based on hormones. According to the Mayo Clinic, hormone levels constantly fluctuate throughout a female's life, beginning with the onset of puberty, through childbirth and continuing through the stages of menopause. The fluctuating levels of hormones, especially estrogen and progesterone, are thought to greatly affect the physiological status of most women.

Serious Mood Disorders in Women

Although most general mood swings in women are not necessarily considered to be detrimental to their health, the occurrence of negative mood swings seems to be more likely in women than in men. For this reason, there is more concern for women developing more serious mood disorders.

Read more: Why Do Women Have Mood Swings?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5210188_do-women-mo...
Pathetic Judge

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

I am sure that the sentence would have been one of the harshest imaginable if the victim was a relative of the judge or of someone she knew. It is a slap in the face to women, men, children, society at large that a violent rapist be given less time than another person would get for stealing a car.
Judge Jefferson has clearly shown that she is not of sound mind. Equally unfortunate is the fact that not one person of authority in SC has done the right thing and forced the issue of removing this incompetent woman from the bench.
I am sure she is now every violent thugs judge of choice.
moosetafha

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

if he was rich and from saudi arabia he would serve no time at all.
Hey Man

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

moosetafha wrote:
if he was rich and from saudi arabia he would serve no time at all.
Yes I think so.
Chief Lies

Johns Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

There needs to be a movement to remove this judge. This is necessary.
Fed Up With Her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Chief Lies wrote:
There needs to be a movement to remove this judge. This is necessary.
She is a very nasty judge. I saw one case that she ruled on where they had no evidence on the guy and ahe gave hin 30 on a crime they couldn't even provide proof too or had any witnesses. Somei.e really needs to look into this ladies records. I bet some strange things will appear.
Rise Up

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jefferson has a serious sickness between her ears. The rule of law means nothing to her. Why she has broken so many ethics, she should have already been kicked off the bench.

All because she is BLACK!
SHOPMEISTER

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

i AGREE THE CHARGES SHOULD BE HEAVY FOR ACTS OF VIOLENCE LIKE THIS. HOWEVER, NOT ALL THE EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED WHICH LEAD TO THE JUDGES DECISION TO REDUCE THE CHARGES. VICTIM CLAIMED SHE WAS ATTACKED, SHE HAD BEEN PARTYING WITH THE ACCUSED AND SOME OF HIS FRIENDS PRIOR, AND HAD BEEN DRINKING HEAVILY. THAT WAS NOT MENTIONED IN THE NEWS. MAYBE SHE READ BETWEEN THE LINES. MAYBE THE TRUTH WASNT COMPLETELY TOLD BY BOTH SIDES. NOT ADVOCATING HIS LACK OF PUNISHMENT, JUST GIVING ANOTHER VIEW.
HALT

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

SHOPMEISTER wrote:
i AGREE THE CHARGES SHOULD BE HEAVY FOR ACTS OF VIOLENCE LIKE THIS. HOWEVER, NOT ALL THE EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED WHICH LEAD TO THE JUDGES DECISION TO REDUCE THE CHARGES. VICTIM CLAIMED SHE WAS ATTACKED, SHE HAD BEEN PARTYING WITH THE ACCUSED AND SOME OF HIS FRIENDS PRIOR, AND HAD BEEN DRINKING HEAVILY. THAT WAS NOT MENTIONED IN THE NEWS. MAYBE SHE READ BETWEEN THE LINES. MAYBE THE TRUTH WASNT COMPLETELY TOLD BY BOTH SIDES. NOT ADVOCATING HIS LACK OF PUNISHMENT, JUST GIVING ANOTHER VIEW.
Are you on the sexual registry? Rape is rape, fool. Average sentences for rape in South Carolina is 20 years. Again, rape is rape. This judge should be stripped of her law license too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanahan Discussions

Search the Hanahan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
John Paul II students named Junior Scholars 9 hr Brother Andre 3
Man Fined $525 for Drink Refill at SC Hospital Fri STEPHEN 3
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) Fri Le Cone 22
John Lapinski Fri gth 21
SC legislators say they should have power to ap... Apr 13 SC Hates Bobby Harrell 1
Matt & Melanie Capobianco (Sep '13) Apr 13 twinklethis 43
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Apr 11 yeah 1,104
•••

Flood Warning for Berkeley County was issued at April 19 at 9:20PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanahan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE