Republicans aren't helping environment

Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

And seeing that the Republicans think they have the cure for such a crisis makes me upset to my stomach.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2008
Mad Max

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Mr. Sanderson,
You, sir, couldn't be more wrong. The fact of the matter is this. Every single piece of legislation calling for opening up our reserve areas such as the Continental Shelf, ANWAR, and the Shale Deposits have actually been STOPPED by the Democratic Party. The democratic party is the party of Carter, the most incomprehensibly incompetent president this country has ever had. Now, when the Republicans wanted to work through legislation in the Congress, Nancy Pelosi shut the down the House. She adjourned the House, turned out the lights, and turned off the cameras. As a result, there are Republican Congressmen in Washington, right now, in the House, working toward a solution. Where are the Democrats? Oh, they're on "recess". They've gone home, because they don't have the moral fiber to stay and get the job done.
So, sir, next time you want to bump your party, pick another topic. You're so far off course on this one that you'll never get back.
Oh yeah, by the way, I was actually in the Senate Chambers two weeks ago and heard proposals by both Sen. Lindsay Graham AND Sen. Joe Lieberman. Have heard nothing from "Dingy" Harry Reid.
Thank you.
motorhead

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

The Democrat party is so beholding to the extreme environmental movement that they cannot afford to support any domestic energy exploration. They have sold their collective souls to the man made global warming farse and are now stuck with the results. They have and will continue to oppose the building of nuke plant and the pumping and refining our own oil. They are too invested in the fringe element believe that mankind is to blame for all the ills of the planet to do anything else. When Al Gore gives up his private jet and goes and lives in a cave, I will give them some credibility. Just remember in November who is working to solve the problem and who is at home enjoying their taxpayer supplied vacation.
Guess who

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

Do the Jews remember the booths?
Guess who

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

Camping sounds so good these days...
Guess who

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

Who ever thought life would become full time accounting to pay taxes...
Guess who

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

And bill resolution is a computer attached to bill harrasers...
Guess who

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

To prevent domestic violence...
RDE

Alton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

The only thing Republicans are helping is to get Democrats elected to offices in record numbers. I personally am enjoying Bush's gang of communist idiots bring the Anti-American Republican party down into the sewers!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
VOTE OBAMA IN 2008!
no muslims for president

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

that azzhole burned 40 acres of Francis Marion National Forest..i wouldnt say republicans...but he definatley is retarded using our tax dollars to fight the 5000 dollar fine....btw RDE what kind of president cant and wont say the pledge of the country he or she is running for its like electing Saddam Hussein for run for congress when he clearly hates democracy...think about it

Since: Sep 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

I say go hug a tree!

Ron Paul 08.
Butch

Roslyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Great News!!!

A vote for Obama equals the end of trickle down economics.

Unfortunately, it also equals the beginning of trickle up poverty.

Pay more taxes and spread the wealth around. It's patriotic!

Since: Sep 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

I say "Drill Baby Drill"

Oil at 69.98 a barrel and falling.

OPEC going into an EMERGENCY MEETING because there loosing money.

What kind of twist will the media put on this to
bring the price back up.

We need to keep driving less and spending less.

I would like to see 65 cent a gallon again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Hanahan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanahan News, Events & Info