An Open Letter to Sheriff Way DeWitt

Posted in the Hanahan Forum

The Truth

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2010
This is meant for Mr. Wayne DeWitt. But it will soon be the lead story in the news so feel free to read on.

Small town law enforcement doesn't work anymore; and neither does the "good ol' boy system". You can ignore the domestic violence that happened with Mr. Shaun Welch, and you can keep rubbing elbows with his father. But you have 5 days to arrest to that deadbeat and charge him. He threatened and assaulted the mother of his own child. You know all of this though. It's public record, it's all in the report.

You chose to ignore this because he happens to be the son of one of your constituents.

Let me draw this scenario for you of what is going to happen on day 6, if you do not arrest this criminal.

I'll contact my friend at WCSC. They'll run a story on how you ignored domestic violence. You'll never get another vote from a woman again. Think they won't run the story? I paid them 70k dollars in advertising last year.

I'll contact the group known as "Feminist Law Professors". Then their 2+ million readers can read about you. Not to mention when google picks it up. After I'm finished you won't be able to google your own name without seeing this story all over page one.

I'll contact my friend at the Post and Courier. She'll run a story as well. Notice how all my contacts are women. They'll despise the fact that tried to sweep something like this under the rug. You'll not run unopposed again. You'll run against a woman, and you'll lose. Think she won't run the story? I spend 22k in advertising with them a year and I'm currently dating someone who works with politics. She actually encouraged me to write this.

I'll contact the Henry McMaster. He's made a huge stance against Domestic Violence. Maybe he'll make you his example.

When election talk starts, I'll buy an ad and post a copy of the public record in the Post and Courier; then I'll let the victim, in her own words tell everyone what happened. You'll have no defense whatsoever.

You see Mr. DeWitt, I'm going to do anything and everything it takes to make sure that your abuse of power is exposed. You protected someone who is a danger to society. Females of Berkeley County are unsafe as long as Mr. Welch is on the streets.

I'm sure the ladies that you work with will also love to know that you allowed Mr. Welch to intimidate, assault, and threaten the mother of his 7 month old child; in front of the child - while all she tried to do was remove her child from danger and from an unstable and violent person; and you allowed this to happen, and refused to arrest him because you are friends with his father.

I won't stop until Nancy Grace is verbally destroying your political career on national TV.

So rethink your decision. I expect the victim to receive a phone call and an apology from you personally, letting her know that Mr. Welch has been arrested, a temporary restraining granted by Thursday October 21st.

October 21 is the last night, thsi poor girl will have to worry about the safety of her or her child are constantly in dangerl

Please contact Mr. DeWitt and let him know that you will not stand for this. Stand together as WOMEN FOR YOUR RIGHTS NOT TO BE BEATEN.
Katie

Georgetown, KY

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Sheriff Dewitt has always condoned domestic violence. He always will and there is no changing that. It isn't just this case that you are writing about it. It's been more than a dozen. Pull the public records and look for yourself. He supports the abuse of women. He has ran unopposed for some unknown reason in the last two elections.

The way that feel about the female gender; not even his own wife should vote for him.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Your "name" is The Truth, but yet you speak nothing of it? If you personally knew either of them you would not be saying this. You used the wrong "victim" for this! Ashleigh Vickery is a liar & bitter. She set Shaun up for this. She willingly brought the baby to Shaun. She drove from Greenville. If she thought he was a danger to the streets of Charleston why would she place their child in his hands & leave for an hour & come back? Shouldn't we speak about facts? Look up how many times she has "cried wolf" & tell me if a jury would believe she's a victim. I don't blame this cop for not doing anything in this case b/c she lied. She would punch herself in the face if she knew she could embarrass Shaun by getting him locked up.

Calling 911 gets abused to much & reasons like this is why someone that truly does need help could be sitting there longer.
The Truth

Moncks Corner, SC

#4 Oct 18, 2010
I have something to tell you in private. Maybe you are interested or maybe not but I think you will be! My email is donnathediva@gmail.com. I won't be checking it again until tomorrow (10 19).
Anonymous

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2010
To Chasgirl and The Truth in Moncks Corner.

sad and pathetic people. You should really watch your mouth
Ben Defrauded

Antioch, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2013
The Truth x 2:

Moncks Corner is governed by the Berkeley Shrine Club Den Of Thieves and all of the Satan worshipping masons/eastern star witches and warlocks in the lowcountry who have sold their souls to the G lodge coven, conspire against us "profane" non members, for their personal financial benefit.

Ive been here, done that.. been punished for standing up to these liars, cheats, and theiving oppportunists WHO VOW IN THEIR SECRET SATAN SOCIETY MEETINGS TO CONCEAL THE CRIMES OF THEIR brethren. Do the research on masons for yourself and then understand why our once great country is now a whorehouse.

VOTE SATAN WORSHIPPING SECRET SOCIETY ELITISTS OUT OF GOVERNMENT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston conference to discuss need for more ... 9 hr rorytmeadows 2
Certain pair of brothers get bailed out by coac... Sun Concerned 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 26 Very Interesting 1,153
Chas Post and Courier Graham Scandals Sep 26 12 Years of Graha... 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Sep 24 James doe 48
Senator Scott Says Senator Graham Should Change... Sep 24 Independent 2
Lindsey Graham A Pig Vomit Sep 24 Independent 7
Hanahan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Hanahan Jobs

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanahan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanahan