Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
candincem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 14, 2013
 
AfricanPride wrote:
<quoted text> Sweety.. white women tan, get breast implants, butt implants, facelifts, try to act like other cultures they think are cool(lets count all the wanna be latinas and black white chicks), get jealous of black girls and asian girls because they age better and get jealous if they see an asian, latina, or black woman with another man who isnt the same race as them. Brag outlout to the whole store how much something cost just to show off and make other people jealous who arent even paying attention to them. Obsess over other races and what they do in their day to day lives… You guys have nothing to be insecure about yet your still insecure…. that doesn't make any sense. And god forbid another woman who isn't white gets any form of attention from men because a group of white chicks will be there to insult her.. thats petty and insecure and its MAJORITY of white women who act like this,otherwise so many people from other cultures wouldn't notice this and ask this exact same question over and over again
Obviously people don't read either. Because you clearly stated "not all white people" this person seems like they got butthurt that their precious white women were being criticized. Pathetic. With that most black women are wearing natural hair, and only a 0.01% bleach their skin, and that's not enough to say that a 'majority' of black bleach their skin. With that I can say that the tanning industry makes millions a year from whites who want melenan in their skin. I guess it does suck since blacks have skin tones that ranges from light to dark. Also our hair is versatile also. The first thing everyone loves to yell is WEAVES AND PERMS when in the past 2 years the tax for perms and weaves have dropped drastically to down by 17% due to the mere fact that black women aren't buying synthetic hair or lye filled perms. And a staggering 44% of black women have natural hair and the statistics are increasing.
Also they are finding that more and more blacks are educating themselves and that illiterate 10% is slowly dying out. But people will insist on using old sterotypes that really the majority doesn't participate in. Like you said it has to be a majority of a race for it to be a stereotype. That ghetto loud mouth weave totting illiterate Shaniqa is only a small portion of the black community.
But you see a lot of white people are insecure and will find anyway they can to discredit blacks or demean them. Because of their feelings of inferiority they will try any way they can to feed psychological damanging lies, by putting a magnifying glass over a small scar. Even studies have showed that the majority of black women have a GENUINE high self esteem and confidence. Despite the passive aggressive racism that they face they remain strong. I guess when the shine is too bright any insecure, self-loathing, troll neck beard, pathetic, sad racist will try to dim that shine in anyway possible.
candincem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

richarferrigno wrote:
I think Black Females are much more insecure, which shows in their mannerisms and personality. Their personalities are closer to that of a monkey, gorilla, or any other basic primate. They are more open, loud, struggle with the English language, have emotional intelligence of near zero, have zero impulse control which is evident when your classic 350 pound big mama and so called "Jesus Loving" negro goes from handing out religious leaflets to using the word "MF" in the same sentence when she's offended or feels she's been wronged. This insecurity shows by the actions of your token and lowest form of humanity according to the views of all races and social classes which is.....the female "negra". They are often disrespected by their own race which again, shows in the music of their own race.
Oh dear. It seems as if you have the IQ of a grapefruit. You just spoke in a matter-of-fact tone, as if you know all there is to know about blacks. What a sad laughable little peasant you are. You provided no evidence to back up your hypothesis. You probably have scarce experience with blacks. Yet this lowest form of humanity is the reason there is a government structure, hygiene products, medical breakthroughs, why humanity even exsist, why your able to sleep comfortably at night. Is this the same low life form who have made it possible for you to live comfortably? The same life form that you and many other races love to mimic and deny it when confronted? Pathetic. Since its that very same inferior, lowly, and vile blood that runs through your veins this very second, its that unholy blood which was the cause of your very existence. You are a mutation of the original product. A climatic mistake. A watered down joke of an actual human. A nucance to all other phenotypes that have tried to better our world with psychological rape and murder, and the destruction of the human soul. It shows in European history that it has bought nothing but destruction to all cultures that it has come in contact with.
Huh

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 16, 2013
 
Why cant black women keep their man if the are so confident. Black men dont want black women. They are nasty loud rude statistics prove it. 80% of all blacks are raised by a single mom. Once you go black your a single mom.
I_Like_Peace

Toccoa Falls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 22, 2013
 
Huh wrote:
Why cant black women keep their man if the are so confident. Black men dont want black women. They are nasty loud rude statistics prove it. 80% of all blacks are raised by a single mom. Once you go black your a single mom.
Might I interest you in watching this video: "The danger of the single story" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch... ) I am not going to dispute what you see reflected in your community from the brown race. In my community there are a lot of married Brown people who are successful and have wonderful families. I personally know one single mother and she is single mother because her husband was killed on the way home from work. I am brown or black as you call us. I am not loud... well except when I am laughing lol, I wasn't raised by a single mother either. My husband (who is also a brown guy) and I have been married going on 7 years and we don't have kids yet but we want to pretty soon (after we graduate from college).I must admit, one of my biggest fear is when we do have kids a person like you will come into a store and see me grocery shopping with my kids and won't see my husband around because he will probably be at work and you will stereotype me as a single mother, whose baby daddy is lock up or on drugs (I am not making this up I have been told this by someone of my complexion while shopping with my baby brother we are 16 years apart (my mom was 27 when she had me and 43 when she had my brother) and I took him shopping with me shortly after getting my first car. While we were shopping my little brother broke out in a temper tantrum and a brown guy walked up to me and said "this is why babies shouldn't be having babies"...??? I was so angry and humiliated I could cry I was so mad!I stayed calm for my brother and politely told the man and this is why people shouldn't butt into other folks business and that this was my brother not my son). I get those looks from people like you who just judge the outside based upon a stereotype instead of getting to know me as a person. My husband and I are both full time students and we work at the school we attend and we do get food stamps (we are eligible as students) and every time we pull out that card it's like everyone attention is on us. We are not planning on being on food stamps for the remainder of our lives but a little assistance is always welcomed. My hubby graduates next year with plans to go on to grad school. We are not a minority among the brown community in which we live in but like I said, I can't speak for your community but I do plea with you not to be sold on the single story or stereotype brown women as having one identity based upon media generated image of brown people or by what is represented in your community brown people are every where and we are all different, just like any other race.
allmylove

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 15, 2014
 
Well I'm reading ALOT of whitegirl vs black girl crap here.why do u care?I'm mixed so I guess I'm totally insecure BC of each race....right? Worry abt or own insecurities and keep crap to itself.If straight hair,blue eyes and big a-- causes one to be insecure,then I'm definitely INSECURE and LOVIN IT
Huh

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 5, 2014
 
I_Like_Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I interest you in watching this video: "The danger of the single story" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch... ) I am not going to dispute what you see reflected in your community from the brown race. In my community there are a lot of married Brown people who are successful and have wonderful families. I personally know one single mother and she is single mother because her husband was killed on the way home from work. I am brown or black as you call us. I am not loud... well except when I am laughing lol, I wasn't raised by a single mother either. My husband (who is also a brown guy) and I have been married going on 7 years and we don't have kids yet but we want to pretty soon (after we graduate from college).I must admit, one of my biggest fear is when we do have kids a person like you will come into a store and see me grocery shopping with my kids and won't see my husband around because he will probably be at work and you will stereotype me as a single mother, whose baby daddy is lock up or on drugs (I am not making this up I have been told this by someone of my complexion while shopping with my baby brother we are 16 years apart (my mom was 27 when she had me and 43 when she had my brother) and I took him shopping with me shortly after getting my first car. While we were shopping my little brother broke out in a temper tantrum and a brown guy walked up to me and said "this is why babies shouldn't be having babies"...??? I was so angry and humiliated I could cry I was so mad!I stayed calm for my brother and politely told the man and this is why people shouldn't butt into other folks business and that this was my brother not my son). I get those looks from people like you who just judge the outside based upon a stereotype instead of getting to know me as a person. My husband and I are both full time students and we work at the school we attend and we do get food stamps (we are eligible as students) and every time we pull out that card it's like everyone attention is on us. We are not planning on being on food stamps for the remainder of our lives but a little assistance is always welcomed. My hubby graduates next year with plans to go on to grad school. We are not a minority among the brown community in which we live in but like I said, I can't speak for your community but I do plea with you not to be sold on the single story or stereotype brown women as having one identity based upon media generated image of brown people or by what is represented in your community brown people are every where and we are all different, just like any other race.
unfortunately 80% of black women are single. Thats in the US not just my community. Its true in new york, its true in shitcago,detroit, st louis, atlanta, california. As you claim your different now as your young and niave.just wait. Black, brown, colored, negro, african, nubian just pick one and stay with it or ill pick my own name. Today thug is the most appropriate.
Sonyunii

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 7, 2014
 
sexyEyes wrote:
Latinas are the best! Why? Because we are so diverse! We can look white, black, asian, native american etc...We can be light complected, dark, medium, olive tone etc.. And Yes, we're definitely good cooks too. Nonetheless, Latinas tend to be more genuiene too when it comes to personality.
(as opposed to white girls-phony & fake and black girls-rude &obnoxious!)Not trying to demean other ethnicities, but, its true! Men, take your pick!(:
Wow. You sound so desperate for attention. Not to mention, insecure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanahan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanahan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanahan
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••