U.S. and World News - Toddlers Found Dead Under Sink

Two young children who had been left in a hot car while their mother was at work were later found dead, their bodies wrapped in trash bags under an apartment sink, authorities said Tuesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#22 Aug 30, 2007
Hey they already have a car that tells you if someone is in your car! I beleive Volvo has that option, But I had the same thought as some of you other people why didnt someone see these children during the day? To me there is something not adding up here, Could it be? well I will not add fuel to a fire, But I just can not believe parents forgetting there children on the scale that is happening these days. When my wife and I raised our 2 children we did not breath right untill we knew where and what our kids were doing.
our poor innocent angels

AOL

#23 Aug 31, 2007
i don't care what excuse these people come up with it's still not good enough, like the father that doesn't usually drop the baby off forgot him in the car, how in the hell can you put your baby in the car with you and then get out and forget them how tell me what the hell is on your mind so important that you forget the most important thing in your life, at least my children are the most important in my life. so tell me cause really don't get it. and these girls throwing babies away they have given them a place to go to bring unwanted babies why are they still throwing them away like trash. and as for that girl that delivered her baby at home put it in a duffle bag putit in the closet and went doen to dinner with her family like nothing happen , she was on oprah via satelite i wanted to slap the hell out of her and it looks like oprah did also sitting up there acting like she was crying oh my god she was so phony. i just don't understand it
nobody important

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Aug 31, 2007
our poor innocent angels wrote:
i don't care what excuse these people come up with it's still not good enough, like the father that doesn't usually drop the baby off forgot him in the car, how in the hell can you put your baby in the car with you and then get out and forget them how tell me what the hell is on your mind so important that you forget the most important thing in your life, at least my children are the most important in my life. so tell me cause really don't get it. and these girls throwing babies away they have given them a place to go to bring unwanted babies why are they still throwing them away like trash. and as for that girl that delivered her baby at home put it in a duffle bag putit in the closet and went doen to dinner with her family like nothing happen , she was on oprah via satelite i wanted to slap the hell out of her and it looks like oprah did also sitting up there acting like she was crying oh my god she was so phony. i just don't understand it
I could not have said it better myself!That is so true!!!
Tamia Scott

United States

#25 Sep 5, 2007
[Very disturbing, only God knows why the angels were taken so sudden. The mother will be in my prayers. Some employers are so inconsiderat however she should of had taken her kids to work with her and let that agency fired her. The private sector and career status jobs can be very inconsiderate of sigle parents. I would of have been careerless. PLEASE PUT YOUR KIDS BEFORE ANYTHING, OR ANY JOB/CAREER. Her job played a factor, in according to the articles she went over and beyond trying to get a sitter. Her job is the blame and her carelessness to say my kids come first.
Love the kids

Evans, GA

#26 Sep 10, 2007
We all can post comments, but we were not there so we dnt know what went on. They say she was a GOOD mom who knows. It is not up to for us to judge her GOD will do it. Sometimes the first choice is the worse one. I will keep her in my prayers and may God bless the angels. I dnt know her history but I hope she can forgive herself for taking two angels away....love the kids from AME,GA
dude

United States

#27 Sep 10, 2007
I will judge her. There is no justification for one, leaving your kids in a car (hot one at that) this is dangerous in more ways than we can count. Two, Then oh yeah, these little kids were dead, so let's make matters even worst and wrap them in trash bags- ya know, cuz there trash!!!!! But now, lets's just keep 'em under the sink!! How in the world can anyone justify this??? Don't even try-- not with your religious stuff/ your philosophical crap or anything. THIS WAS WRONG, SHE DESERVES TO DIE THE WAY THE CHILDREN DID/ OR BE PUT IN A PLASTIC BAG, GO UNCONSCIOUS, GET A FEW BREATHS, AND REPEAT FOR 72 HOURS!! This lady needs to fry for this, these two children had no chance! Don't even try and say she had mental problems either, she shouldn't have had her children if she was that bad!!!!!!!

Fernandina Beach

#28 Sep 10, 2007
From the report I read, this woman did not have any daycare arrangements. So, she took them to work and left them in the car. Then at some point, she took their bodies out of the car, washed them and put them under the sink.
She never forgot them. It was a deliberate act. I do not know if it was her intent to kill them, but it was her intent to leave them in the car, unlike some of the other cases.
Duh

United States

#29 Sep 10, 2007
Love the kids wrote:
We all can post comments, but we were not there so we dnt know what went on. They say she was a GOOD mom who knows. It is not up to for us to judge her GOD will do it. Sometimes the first choice is the worse one. I will keep her in my prayers and may God bless the angels. I dnt know her history but I hope she can forgive herself for taking two angels away....love the kids from AME,GA
Save me from "Good mothers"

Fernandina Beach

#30 Sep 10, 2007
Love the kids wrote:
Are you serious?!
They said the Texas Psycho was a 'good mom'. Wonder what her seven year old thought when she chased him down, drug him to the bathroom and held his head under the water until he drowned.
What are you thinking? A good person making a bad choice? That is denial of justice for the dead.
Tamia Scott

United States

#31 Oct 12, 2007
Tamia Scott wrote:
[Very disturbing, only God knows why the angels were taken so sudden. The mother will be in my prayers. Some employers are so inconsiderat however she should of had taken her kids to work with her and let that agency fired her. The private sector and career status jobs can be very inconsiderate of sigle parents. I would of have been careerless. PLEASE PUT YOUR KIDS BEFORE ANYTHING, OR ANY JOB/CAREER. Her job played a factor, in according to the articles she went over and beyond trying to get a sitter. Her job is the blame and her carelessness to say my kids come first.
Corrections I reside in Atlanta, Ga
Marley

Travelers Rest, SC

#32 Oct 25, 2007
i think that this is so sad! why would parent want to leave their young children in a car to suffer? Some parents just dont give a crap about how their children are treated. And to go to Arbys after i stuffed them under a sink, i dont think she would have had the appitite to eat anything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Graham A Pig Vomit 11 hr SC Low Rating 2
Graham Needs Psychiatric Exam 11 hr Post 1
Judge in Episcopal schism trial: It's a civil m... 11 hr YouuoY 15
ebola can enter via charleston ocean vessel port 12 hr Ebola Mola 1
Crisis Illegal immigration - Sen Graham Helped ... 22 hr Cuckoo Graham 4
Lindsey Graham Is A Closet Freak 22 hr Get Rid of Graham 2
Why Did Graham Call South Carolina Voters "Bigo... 22 hr Youtube 1
•••
•••
Hanahan Dating