Judge makes order permanent in Episcopal schism

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: Lake Wylie Pilot 147

Circuit Court Judge Diane Goodstein issued a permanent injunction Thursday ruling only churches that left The Episcopal Church last year may use the name the Diocese of South Carolina ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#143 Feb 25, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>...
I keep this post in mind and not simply try to address your rambling and disjointed posts knowing that eventually even in your confused state, you may come around to a salient point.
Phil, a slave of Christ Jesus,
Nice try at more confounding, Phil. But, no cigar.

Pride has nothing to do with it. Reviewing the questions asked and the answers given is what this is about.

Q #1: You have not answered this question.

I understand your quote from the Letter to Timothy. But, you do not - have not - defined what you believe to be Holy Scripture. I gave you the opportunity to look outside of the canonical bible to make a very necessary point about the Jewish understanding of Holy Scripture. But, you either could not see or refused to acknowledge. Your choice, not mine.

Q #2: Well,... Either you do or you don't. And you still have not answered.
All you seem to be able to do is to try to "out-Pharisee" the Pharisee that you think I am.

Q #3: Nice try. But, you are guessing.
Why you think I or anyone else ever called anything having to do with homosexuality "prophesy" is coming from your own obsessions.
I'll ignore the baseless insults.

This question is about the capabilities and gifts given to the modern day, Holy Spirit-filled Christian.

Q #4: This question is simply about truth. I'll not rephrase it. Apparently, you are having the same trouble that P. Pilate had.

And, no. You have not answered this question. All you have done is to start yelling through caps that you do not like this question.

Q #5: All of which leads to why this question followed the first four. A "Webster's" answer is no answer.

So far, 0 for 5.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#144 Feb 25, 2013
vernek wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try at more confounding, Phil. But, no cigar.
Pride has nothing to do with it. Reviewing the questions asked and the answers given is what this is about.
So far, 0 for 5.
It is NOT that I have not ANSWERED your questions, I just have not answered them according to your liking or limited understanding. Your questions are POINTLESS, your comprehension LACKING and your reasoning ans spritural depth are as shallow as a bird bath.

Referring to yourself as a rev is utterly LAUGHABLE. I recognize you as you are of your father the Devil! The LORD rebuke you vernek!

LOL! Clown and good luck in explaining your separation from God and your damnation!

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#145 Feb 25, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT that I have not ANSWERED your questions, I just have not answered them according to your liking or limited understanding. Your questions are POINTLESS, your comprehension LACKING and your reasoning ans spritural depth are as shallow as a bird bath.
Referring to yourself as a rev is utterly LAUGHABLE. I recognize you as you are of your father the Devil! The LORD rebuke you vernek!
LOL! Clown and good luck in explaining your separation from God and your damnation!
LMAO!

What an angry little man you are.

I am happy to call Rev Ken MY Reverend, ordained in the order of Melchizedek, just like our Father Abraham, the one to realize the truth of one God.

Everyone who disagrees with you is the devil, satan, evil, icky.

LOL!

We don't need satan (accuser), we have you....
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#146 Feb 25, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
What an angry little man you are.
I am happy to call Rev Ken MY Reverend, ordained in the order of Melchizedek, just like our Father Abraham, the one to realize the truth of one God.
Everyone who disagrees with you is the devil, satan, evil, icky.
LOL!
We don't need satan (accuser), we have you....
You lack of understanding and knowledge is stunningly. vernek is a clown. You don't ordain yourself as he has done from his "secret evil lair" from a hidden location. Bahhhaaaaa! Bahhhaaa! Bahaaaa!

I don't mind those who disagree with me, I despise those who misuse the scripture as vernek has done. He's a liar and a thief. Which makes you a fool to follow him.

You are not rejecting me, but Christ. When you reject Christ's teachings and those of his Apostles, you reject Christ and deny his salvation. You PRETEND to be Righteous and even a Jew,(I doubt this claim) but you are hollow in your beliefs and knowledge.

I MOCK your FOOLISHNESS. Most Jews are not as stupid as you appear to be nor unlearned in regard to the Torah or Prophets. Lie to yourself (make that your wife Bahhha! bAHHH!, you cannot lie to me!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#147 Feb 25, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!....

Well,... Phil,.... yes, it is.

Regardless of your excuses, you have not answered the questions. You beat around the bush. You say one thing and then undermine what you say. You pass off the question with the excuse that it is too vague to answer or that it is too confusing and has no point.

That is what you say, Phil. Then, you insult, condemn, accuse, avoid and ridicule.

But, in the end, you refuse to answer.

Apparently, you don't think enough of your own faith to stand on it.

As for Sola Scriptura, those who believe this doctrine are ready to defend it vigorously. Yet, there are distinct parts of legitimate Christianity that, for good reason and for tradition, do not specifically recognize the singular, ultimate authority of canonical scripture alone. At one time, the point of Reformation was defined as a dividing line. Since then, many, who initially rejected orthodoxy, have come to gain appreciation for its faithful adherence to Christian principle.

The Episcopalian takes the middle path, the Narrow Way.
Scripture, Reason and Tradition.
We also understand that not everyone is right all of the time, ourselves included.

You presented the KJV, the Dead Sea Scrolls and Textus Receptus as framing your view. But, if you know anything about the KJV and the Textus Receptus, you already know that one derives from the other and that the TR was developed in haste from a half dozen or so Manuscripts, the oldest of which are known to have been flawed Twelfth Century translations. In the meantime, volumes upon volumes of newly discovered scripture have been added to the wealth of material that defines the Early Church.

Errors, Phil? All translations have errors. You wish that you knew about all of this. But, you don't.

As for the question about prophesy, you are apparently afraid of this one. You say prophesy can only occur within the bounds set by Holy Scripture. But, you don't set the boundaries of Holy Scripture and so, your reply to the question is baseless.

Holy Scripture itself clearly provides for prophesy inspired by the Holy Spirit, even into the present day, and this Scripture very clearly Does Not attempt to tell the Holy Spirit what it can or cannot do. Any such attempt to limit the Holy Spirit is presumptuous, to say the least. Still, you try to limit it.

Then, there is the truth.

Sorry, Phil. You have painted yourself into a corner with your own mixture of a toxic paint. There, in your corner is where you will likely stay, by your own choice, until you figure out that your zeal to show yourself to be right at everyone else's expense is a self-imposed quarantine.

Think about it, Phil. Who do you trust?
Not me, of course. But, who do you really trust?

Ver Nek.

Rev. Ken
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#148 Feb 25, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!....
Well,... Phil,.... yes, it is.
Regardless of your excuses, you have not answered the questions. You beat around the bush. You say one thing and then undermine what you say. You pass off the question with the excuse that it is too vague to answer or that it is too confusing and has no point.
That is what you say, Phil. Then, you insult, condemn, accuse, avoid and ridicule.
Ver Nek.
Rev. Ken
Ver Nek,

Proverbs 26:4 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

I have done this!

Proverbs 26:7 The legs of the lame are not equal: so is a parable in the mouth of fools.

This is your gospel.....FOOLISHNESS in the Mouth of a Fool.

You do not reject my words but Christ's words and therefore the Truth is not in you!. You are a clown in the garb of a religious relic blinded by PRIDE!

Your accusations do not bother me as I know what the scripture says, what it means and what it does not.

Fools like you multiply foolishness and confusion. The Holy Spirit does not do this so you have nothing to do with him either. The Lord rebuke you as you have denied both Christ and the Holy Spirit. Maybe you should try becoming a Muslim, they do the same.

Remember this too is an unpardonable sin! Dress coolly! LOL Religious Profiteer!
InHisSteps

Columbia, SC

#149 Feb 26, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ver Nek,
Proverbs 26:4 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
I have done this!
Proverbs 26:7 The legs of the lame are not equal: so is a parable in the mouth of fools.
This is your gospel.....FOOLISHNESS in the Mouth of a Fool.
You do not reject my words but Christ's words and therefore the Truth is not in you!. You are a clown in the garb of a religious relic blinded by PRIDE!
Your accusations do not bother me as I know what the scripture says, what it means and what it does not.
Fools like you multiply foolishness and confusion. The Holy Spirit does not do this so you have nothing to do with him either. The Lord rebuke you as you have denied both Christ and the Holy Spirit. Maybe you should try becoming a Muslim, they do the same.
Remember this too is an unpardonable sin! Dress coolly! LOL Religious Profiteer!
Whew!, no tell us what you really think! "My biscuits are burning!, My biscuits are burning."

Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

What the self-proclaimed reverend wanted to you to say is that the Holy Spirit agreed with homosexual concept and that he (Ken) alone had a "private interpretation" which the scripture clearly denies.

fideli certa merces

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICYMI: Victoria, B.C. is the 3rd friendliest ci... 7 hr St Nick 4
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) Wed Peaches 25
VA silent over 'pill mill' concerns; Charleston... Oct 27 Viet Nam Vet 1
Looking for A 29 yr old man Oct 26 Bunns Buggy 6
Crime in the County Oct 23 William Morgan 2
Solicitor candidates focus on court system (Jan '08) Oct 23 William Morgan 4
H&R Block emerald advance card. Married filing ... Oct 23 katfish777 1
Hanahan Dating
Find my Match

Hanahan People Search