Minor differences mark Dist. 2 contest

Minor differences mark Dist. 2 contest

There are 1 comment on the Post and Courier story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Minor differences mark Dist. 2 contest. In it, Post and Courier reports that:

The two candidates running for a vacant seat on the Berkeley County school board were well-versed on an array of education issues ranging from school funding to classroom discipline to the No Child Left Behind ... via Post and Courier

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post and Courier.

Sara

Scotia, SC

#1 Feb 3, 2008
Both have very good business backgrounds. I think what makes the difference with these 2 candidates is that Karen Smith as actually volunteered for over 3 yrs. as PTA President and on the school improvement council. She has the experience in working with parens, teachers, school administration and community leaders.

Cooper has been a somewhat unknown other than sports functions.

My vote goes for the person that has demonstrated the commitment, has the experience and proven results--Karen Smith...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 dead in 'hate crime' shooting at S.C. church 21 min goonsquad 405
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 31 min goonsquad 477
News Activist takes down Confederate flag outside So... 36 min californio 130
News Haley's Charleston response, Confederate flag s... 1 hr gary 2
News Charleston shooter's sister starts GoFundMe for... 1 hr bill 5
News Hillary Clinton: Confederate Flag 'Shouldn't Fl... 2 hr No mas 43
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 3 hr Effects of Racism 422
More from around the web

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hanahan Mortgages