Ordinances would not affect fall rally

Ordinances would not affect fall rally

There are 310 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Sep 20, 2008, titled Ordinances would not affect fall rally. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Hundreds participate in a poker run of motorcycles and golf carts beginning at the O.D. Arcade and Lounge in North Myrtle Beach on Sunday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Ocean Sphincter

Laurinburg, NC

#313 Sep 22, 2008
PRE F A G SlUT wrote:
<quoted text>
I May sound like a big Moron~~~ and I know that I act like a fool some times but I have harmonal problems right now.
Thanks for the link. It was great.Did you know that NO ONE has even posted to that site since last July!! What is wrong with everyone.Am I some how different than most people. I take my medication and still I am out of touch with everyone.
What ever. I am sick of you. Get a life.
Biker Go Boom

Hilton Head Island, SC

#314 Sep 22, 2008
Harley people are moron's. Look at them.
They dress alike and wear anything that has a Harley
emblem advertising on it.

Think about it, they are UNpaid Advertising Zombies.
Harley has the hook in so deep, these moron's don't even realize they are walking billboards for the Harley Corp.

Harley-Davidson laughs all the way to the bank, and these moron's keep buying into it, as their numbers grow.

I'm thinking of marketing helmets with a Harley Davidson emblem on them. I oughta be in the money by the time the May Rally ends.

Come on' Moron's get it in your favorite colors,
Orange or Black. Be an individual and help Harley Davidson get richer as you walk the streets advertising their name and products for FREE.

(This can't get reposted enough)
Just me

#315 Sep 22, 2008
Only 8 years later and BBW is getting bigger. The young folk don't care about the confederate flag boycott. Nothing is going to interfere with their nearly-naked freak festival

That is sooo true") Hope all the anti rally folk enjoy BBW!! It will go on even IF Harley week doesn't. I'm guessing BBW will be even longer if the Harley's stop coming.

Pawleys Island, SC

#317 Sep 23, 2008
<quoted text>hey Retlaw I still am not spending any money in MB how about you SHOVELHEAD GCB SC
Not a dime, and will continue the trend, even when they fail to pass a helmet law. I spend my cash in NMB, LR, and other biker friendly places.

Greenville, SC

#318 Sep 23, 2008
Advertising zombies??? You and your nonenglish speaking store clerks sell every freaking with Myrtle Beach on it and you want every person that comes through to by this crap and wear it at home to their school or even their place of business. MB can forget about getting another dime from me. I'll take it to Fla I hear they are a hell of a lot better to bikers and us Vets.

“To bad stupidity isn't painful”

Since: Sep 08

Longs, SC

#319 Sep 23, 2008
Fall Rally 7 days 7 hours 15 min

Roanoke, VA

#320 Sep 23, 2008
It is not up to you to decide what I DO WITH MY LIFE AND MY FREEDOM>...
Bikers are Lame wrote:
Randal Wallace then you need to start showing up at all these motorcycle accidents where people have Traumatic Brain Injuries or even worse death. And explain to their families why not having a helmet on was a good idea. The state law is stupid , all riders should wear helmets. Maybe Myrtle Beach could actually lead the state to inact a law that could save thousands of people and their families alot of misery.

Columbia, SC

#321 Sep 23, 2008
Mrs Brandy wrote:
Fall Rally 7 days 7 hours 15 min
Yep--you guys get to have all the fun,lol. We don't have a bike. Oh, well--maybe will get a chance to get out and see the bikes though.

“To bad stupidity isn't painful”

Since: Sep 08

Longs, SC

#322 Sep 24, 2008
MBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep--you guys get to have all the fun,lol. We don't have a bike. Oh, well--maybe will get a chance to get out and see the bikes though.
We are looking forward to setting a good example of good bikers. Also, look forward to seeing you if you get out! ;)

Pittsfield, ME

#323 Feb 8, 2014
TIME FOR NEW LEADERSHIP=greyhem gremlins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does the Nation of Islam scam black people? 22 hr Rastus 2
Louis Farrakhan is the Antichrist!! Thu Malkoiaem XX 1
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) Thu Google Search 50
The Wrath of God Thu Colonel Pale Rider 2
Wtcsret Oct 6 free bird 22
Why are white women so insecure (Dec '11) Oct 5 Idiotscansurvivetoo 32
News The Emily Blunt-led Sicario takes a harsh look ... Oct 4 butters_ 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanahan Mortgages