Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Has he Slapped, Punched, Hit, Kicked anyone lately?
hawhahw

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

he would have gotten away with it if he tased him or used pepper spray. lolz

i watched the long video from one of the cars and couldnt see the car that was being chased until he was stopped and they hit over 110mph in some parts on a 2 lane road I guess Cannon couldn't hold back.

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

ST. LOUIS ( KMOV.com ) Two St. Louis City police officers were charged Wednesday with hitting teenage suspects during two separate arrests over the past few months.

David Wilson, 28, and Rory Bruce, 35, were both charged with third-degree assault.

Police said the first incident happened on January 8 when Wilson, 28, took a 16-year-old suspect into custody.

According to reports, the teen was arrested for delinquency felony charges. After taking him into custody, Wilson placed him in the back of a police cruiser. Authorities said Wilson then punched the suspect once in the head while he was still handcuffed with his hands behind his back.
It Seems

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

He is getting special treatment by the 9th Circuit Solicitor. Its a lawless and rogue office, it seems.
Buck Strickland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

That agency has always been a haven for corruption and incompetancy. When the County Police was a separate agency, it was run by incompetent and corrupt buffoons. Look at the Hartline years. Prostitution was rampant. Fact is the CCSO is just a cowboy club. What really pisses me off is that he spent thousands to assist the agenda of evil and selfishness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanahan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••