Two Children Found in Trash Bags in Apartment

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Hanahan police say the bodies of two children were found in trash bags in an apartment Monday night.
Comments
21 - 40 of 300 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2007
Grateful

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

HUH wrote:
Why do people always say "atleast now they are in a better place"? If it truly is a better place, why are we all sent here to begin with?
We are all sent here to do God's work. Just like Jesus was sent to redeem us. Now he sits on the throne next to the Almighty God. Just like God sent his son Jesus, he sends us b/c we are his children too. We are here to perform his works and let the world know that there is hope if you serve the living God!
Grateful

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

HUH wrote:
Why do people always say "atleast now they are in a better place"? If it truly is a better place, why are we all sent here to begin with?
Once our work is done we will also go to a better place. That is if you accepted Jesus as your Lord and savior.
amazing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

I guess you can stash your kids under the sink with the garbage bags and dish soap. How utterly sick. May she rot in hell.
Jinna Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

who could even think about doing this to there own children?? i would never kill one of my children.. she had to be pshycho.. or something..
Xanadu

Chimayo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

WLTX - Why do host a message board and then delete any comments which don't follow your obviously liberal views?
Jinna Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

who could kill there own childrem?? i would never be able to do that.. she had to be crazy or something.. most likely she knew that it was too hot for those children to sit in the car by themselves with no air ..
jmn

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

EJF Member wrote:
According to Rev. Sam and Bunny Sewell at the Family Resources and Research in Naples, FL.
1. Women commit most child abuse and most elder abuse.
2. Women commit most child murders.
3. Eighty two percent of the general population had their first experience of violence at the hands of women.
Don't you ever have anything else to say. Turn off the broken record already.

“Welcome To The South”

Since: Feb 07

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

mds wrote:
i am a single parent taking care of 2 kids by myself. I would never fathom the idea of ever leaving my kids in the car while I would be at work!! If I didn't have a sitter I would not jeopardize their lives over a job! If the boss could not understand I didn't have a sitter for that day and wanted to fire me, then so be it. Believe me, I know times can get hard, but I would NEVER put my children in harm's way. I just don't understand any mother putting their children's lives in danger when it comes to a job, or a man (such as Susan Smith's case), or any other horrendous act against my children for MY well being. After you have children, it's not about YOU anymore. It's about what's best for the children. So this mother and any other mother to harm the children is not worthy of the title of being called one.
<Standing up and clapping> I commend and thank you for making our society better. I wish all parents would put their kids first.
Stop The Madness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Anyone checked the trash bags at a Planned Parenthood location recently?
Jose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

just posting wrote:
Just read 2 Timothy 3:1-5. That's your answer!!!
nobody is coming, there is no heaven. get over it. you live, you die, the end. if there was a god, he could have stopped this. your god works in "mysterious ways" though, so who the hell knows what hes supposedly doing, this is all a game to him.

and i guess you think its ok to follow someone that says "believe me or burn". yeah, get a life and stop preaching that mess on here.
Jose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Grateful wrote:
<quoted text>
Once our work is done we will also go to a better place. That is if you accepted Jesus as your Lord and savior.
yeah, accept him or burn, those are you choices. what a god eh? follow blindly like a sheep cause thats all you are.
Jose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Xanadu wrote:
WLTX - Why do host a message board and then delete any comments which don't follow your obviously liberal views?
yeah, thats funny too. i totally agree. wltx is biased and deletes comments that they dont agree with. they cant just let people have their quarrels. thats ridiculous.

in fact, i may sue you since you are preventing me from freedom of expression!(sarcasm, suing gets you nowhere)
Masters in History

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Crazy or not, she deserves death. Slowly cooking those two sweet precious innocent lives to death in a car is horrible...cars can easily reach an inside temp of 130-140 degrees....those poor children.
Tie her to two elephants an slowly pull her apart....a shot in the arm is too good for her!
Ohhhhh if it was only legal to go medieval on her....I would give a public demonstration of how to save our society by making her howl while she burned at the stake.
Lombardi

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

jmn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever have anything else to say. Turn off the broken record already.
Absolutely. You can only beat a drum so many times.
While we're at it, maybe the christianazis can stop preaching for awhile. The dimestore holiness gets old quickly, too. If as many people read and practiced the Bible as memorized it, we'd all be better off.
Oh no

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Instead of taking her to a hospital, police should have taken her to a shooting range and let people take turns shooting at her. There's nothing wrong w/this woman (no woman is not the word, "monster")! Of course she would play stupid and retarded if she just killed her children and now face murder charges! Sorry excuse for a human.
Norm

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Stop The Madness wrote:
Anyone checked the trash bags at a Planned Parenthood location recently?
I'll gladly check those bags if you'll check the ones of those who've died in this "War on Terror" (and I don't just mean the American soldiers and mercenaries - but the Arabic ones, too).
Grateful

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, accept him or burn, those are you choices. what a god eh? follow blindly like a sheep cause thats all you are.
Well Jose in essence we are all sheep. You can choose to follow God or you can chose a different route. It doesn't seem like your on God's side. And by the way I will be happily grazing in heaven! Thank you for your response!
Oh no

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

mds wrote:
i am a single parent taking care of 2 kids by myself. I would never fathom the idea of ever leaving my kids in the car while I would be at work!! If I didn't have a sitter I would not jeopardize their lives over a job! If the boss could not understand I didn't have a sitter for that day and wanted to fire me, then so be it. Believe me, I know times can get hard, but I would NEVER put my children in harm's way. I just don't understand any mother putting their children's lives in danger when it comes to a job, or a man (such as Susan Smith's case), or any other horrendous act against my children for MY well being. After you have children, it's not about YOU anymore. It's about what's best for the children. So this mother and any other mother to harm the children is not worthy of the title of being called one.
You are so right, people have to remember that once children are born, it's all the kids, not the parents selfish needs. Great parents, like you and I know that!
Tomfoolery

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Norm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll gladly check those bags if you'll check the ones of those who've died in this "War on Terror" (and I don't just mean the American soldiers and mercenaries - but the Arabic ones, too).
Those babys had no choice.
crazy people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

mds wrote:
I was saying the exact same thing you said no job is worth your kids life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanahan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••