Two Children Found in Trash Bags in Apartment

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Hanahan police say the bodies of two children were found in trash bags in an apartment Monday night.
Comments
1 - 20 of 300 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2007
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
GOD BLESS

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD. I KNOW ENOUGH TO KNOW SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING TO US ALL. PLEASE PEOPLE SAY YOUR PRAYS. ATLEAST I KNOW THE KIDS ARE WITH GOD NOW
Olive Oyl

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

How horrible!

Why was this "mother" taken to a hospital for evaluation? She should have been taken straight to JAIL!

I can "evaluate" her -- she's sick. There! That's my evaluation!
STACEY

West Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

true that, those poor babies are in a better place now. We as a nation seem to be going downhill. I wish God would just start picking the bad ones out and let the bad things happen to them or just zap them. White, black, yellow or tan there is bad in all races!! just like there is good!!
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

GOD BLESS wrote:
WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD. I KNOW ENOUGH TO KNOW SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING TO US ALL. PLEASE PEOPLE SAY YOUR PRAYS. ATLEAST I KNOW THE KIDS ARE WITH GOD NOW
I don't think any sane person can explain all the crazyness that is happening in the world today . It makes no sense. These may be the last days. Prayer is a good thing.
735stacey

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Yeah, she was so distraught that she hid their timy bodies in trash bags under a sink instead of getting them help. Hope someone leaves her sorry azz in a hot car and then puts her in a trash bag under a sink. WTF is going on in this world?
just posting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Just read 2 Timothy 3:1-5. That's your answer!!!
One Love

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

I am Speechless..How can parents be so stupid..
snake

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Good Lord... help us all
Olive Oyl

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

just posting wrote:
I just read this passage again during my lunch hour. Everything iw pointing to Jesus' return.

Thank you!!!
HUH

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Why do people always say "atleast now they are in a better place"? If it truly is a better place, why are we all sent here to begin with?
Rambling Man

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Unreal...
TonyHJ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

First this woman is sick, but she not does not need a mental evaluation!!! She knew what she was doing, she is a selfish murder who did not want to get caught. Instead of wasting our tax dollars for her mental screening, stick this terrible woman in a hot car and let her suffer (like she did to her kids), then stuff her in a trash bag (like she did to her kids). She too will then go to a better place suited for her, it is called HELL!
TonyHJ

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

it is called H**L
cin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

shi! give her the dam! needle.... kind of a new low, huh... maybe worse than susan drowning hers... or beni=oit strangling his... I bet she bagged them up and then forget to go to the dumpster next morning... maybe scared of the dark...

“...rub your belly...”

Since: Apr 07

Columbia, sc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

just posting wrote:
READ THE WHOLE THING COVER TO COVER SEVERAL TIMES THEN YOU (TOO) WILL UNDERSTAND ABOUT ADAM & EVE AND WHY CAIN KILLED ABLE CREATED WHAT WE NOW... ETC!

“...rub your belly...”

Since: Apr 07

Columbia, sc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Olive Oyl wrote:
How horrible!
Why was this "mother" taken to a hospital for evaluation? She should have been taken straight to JAIL!
I can "evaluate" her -- she's sick. There! That's my evaluation!
NOPE, THEY DID THE BEST WAY TO AVOID HER DEFENSE ATTORNEY GETTING ANY STATEMENTS OR EVIDENCE THROWN OUT LATER AT TRIAL. GOTTA TO LEARN TO THINK LOGISTICALLY. WHAT I DO ON THE VERY FRONT END EFFECTS THE FINDING AT THE FINISH.
Tippy

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

There is a great need for mental health care in our country and very much so in poverty areas. Stress of living in this century is very high. Road rage, constant yelling and "flying off the handle" should not be taken lightly... they may be the first signs of an individual being "in trouble" mentally. Unfortunately funding for continued care as well as follow tup for compliance in taking meds is not in place! Instead of closing down the mental hospital and fighting over the distribution of assets, we should have opened it up fully and started building more space for in patient and out patient care... NO, I am not a mental health professional, just a person, who has lived long enough to see human nature at is best and worst. I think we are seeing the first stages of the latter!!

“Welcome To The South”

Since: Feb 07

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

justplaincindi wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE, THEY DID THE BEST WAY TO AVOID HER DEFENSE ATTORNEY GETTING ANY STATEMENTS OR EVIDENCE THROWN OUT LATER AT TRIAL. GOTTA TO LEARN TO THINK LOGISTICALLY. WHAT I DO ON THE VERY FRONT END EFFECTS THE FINDING AT THE FINISH.
Could you please look towards the left side of your keyboard, in the middle, and press the key that says 'caps lock'. Thanks
mds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

i am a single parent taking care of 2 kids by myself. I would never fathom the idea of ever leaving my kids in the car while I would be at work!! If I didn't have a sitter I would not jeopardize their lives over a job! If the boss could not understand I didn't have a sitter for that day and wanted to fire me, then so be it. Believe me, I know times can get hard, but I would NEVER put my children in harm's way. I just don't understand any mother putting their children's lives in danger when it comes to a job, or a man (such as Susan Smith's case), or any other horrendous act against my children for MY well being. After you have children, it's not about YOU anymore. It's about what's best for the children. So this mother and any other mother to harm the children is not worthy of the title of being called one.
Nichelle

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

I must honestly admit that it saddens me at how children can not be children anymore. Even worse, if parents do not want their children then why not give them up. There are people who can not have have children and would do anything to become parents. There should be more drastic measures to ensure the well being of our children. If not, then what type of future will we all have?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hanahan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanahan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••