Some bar owners, tenders wary of allo...

Some bar owners, tenders wary of allowing guns in

There are 3 comments on the ABC News 4 Charleston story from Jan 17, 2014, titled Some bar owners, tenders wary of allowing guns in. In it, ABC News 4 Charleston reports that:

Bars and restaurants could soon be added to the list of places where concealed weapons are allowed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News 4 Charleston.

Melissa

Charleston, SC

#1 Jan 20, 2014
I will personally not go into a bar where there are guns allowed. It's just asking for trouble. Maybe I will be spending a lot more nights at home...sad, and not good for the economy.
teerd fergison

Hopkins, MN

#2 Feb 2, 2014
there are people illegally carrying guns in bars all the time and you do not hear about it until there is a shooting, I do not see why you would fear someone doing it legally vs the already illegal ones.

Guess you lost your false sense of security.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 3, 2014
teerd fergison wrote:
there are people illegally carrying guns in bars all the time and you do not hear about it until there is a shooting, I do not see why you would fear someone doing it legally vs the already illegal ones.
Guess you lost your false sense of security.
Because carryng it legally or illegally, the potential to arming a mean drunk is still there. Legally carrying guns in a bar doesn't create sober responsible gun owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
run the yankees out of charleston 22 hr Save Charleston 3
Leave Charleston Now Jun 25 Fred 2
Augusta Chronicle Claims Fall Short Racist Tabl... Jun 25 trustrum united 1
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) Jun 24 Think 68
News North Charleston police ask for input on Citize... Jun 20 Adonay 1
News What Charleston looks like, a year after the Dy... Jun 20 Adonay 1
News `a We Are Charlestona a new book that puts Moth... Jun 20 Adonay 1

Hanahan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance