2 toddlers in S.C. found dead in trash bags

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

HANAHAN, S.C. Two toddlers were found dead in trash bags under a sink and their mother was taken to a hospital for evaluation, authorities said Tuesday.
Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Aug 7, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TLR of Hickory NC

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

Well here we go again, another disaster for innocent children!

Where is our country helping single parents at? If our gov. would crack down on missing parents, alot of this killing and abuse wouldn't happen.

And what puzzles me, the paper stated these kids were left in a car in a residetial area, seems like someone would have seen these kids in the car and called authorities, dont you agree?

And I am surprised the 4 yr old didn't try to get out of the car, seems strange to me.

Maybe theres more to this than we really know?

But she should have to pay the price for this, not get mental help only for 90 days and let out to do it again. Why is it fair to let her start a new life?
Those 2 precious kids never got to grow up and have one.

Since: Jun 07

Wilsons Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

mlc9852 wrote:
Wonder where the daddy is?
I'd say they better check the other trashbags in or near the house.
Drew2

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

baby girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by if she's balck she will probably slide? This should not be a black or a white thing, Thank you.
You'll have to ignore some of the ignorant, retarded and racist posters on this forum babygirl. They have NO damn sense. You will work yourself into a damn breakdown trying to put them in check.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 11 hr NEW PAIR OF GLASSES 1,146
S.C. education department out of the loop in wr... 14 hr TedHOhio 1
Warning to ALL bicyclists; Charleston, South Ca... Wed Cyclist who knows 1
Charleston airport board chairman reverses empl... Aug 19 Savage Plays Both... 2
Debate: Ferguson - Charleston, SC Aug 18 Janell 1
Should I let my 12 yr old get her nipples pierced? (Dec '08) Aug 18 your a bad parent 154
buying the buzz Aug 17 W Montague 1

Search the Hanahan Forum:
•••
•••
Hanahan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanahan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••