2 toddlers in S.C. found dead in trash bags

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

HANAHAN, S.C. Two toddlers were found dead in trash bags under a sink and their mother was taken to a hospital for evaluation, authorities said Tuesday.
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Aug 7, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 07

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Some women just should not have children. I guess she'll be found insane and spend a few months in a mental hospital. Disgusting.

“Why do ya need to know that?”

Since: Feb 07

Leicester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

This is simply too disgusting. And taken for evaluation? My azz. She should be taken to a pole and hung asap. What a waste of human air.
Donna

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

This is exactly why we need more Child Care Programs. If we can fund a war, we can fund care for our children and elderly.
tfj

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

If she is tried and convicted, I see no problem with administering the same fate to her as her children suffered. Matter of fact, don't know why that couldn't be standard practice. These people are judge and jury, and pronounce sentencing themselves...so if they knew if they were convicted they would face the same fate then maybe some crimes wouldn't happen so often.

“Report and Deport1866-DHS-2 ICE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

evaluation?

yeee gadddsss, and we know what road this one will go down. She should be stuck in a plastic bag and left to suffocate.

Since: Jun 07

Wilsons Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Welcome to America!!!

Asheville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Donna wrote:
This is exactly why we need more Child Care Programs. If we can fund a war, we can fund care for our children and elderly.
Parents are the ultimate responsible party for the children they have. I was a single parent and struggled desperately at times and many a day had to call into work for lack of childcare or sickness or what have you. I never once thought to take my kids and leave them in a sweltering car to cook while I sat inside an air conditioned office. It all has to do with your priorites and no amount of childcare can fix a parent who doean't give a dam about their childs welfare.

We need to start putting a hurt on these mothers who neglect and murder their babies.
Marshall

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Just donot know what has gone wrong with people today,God gives them beautiful children and they do things like this.They need to give them to people that care about children and will take care of them.
There are plenty of good people left that would be glad too.
Mountain Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

According to liberals:

"It's a woman's right to choose"

So, what's the problem

Mrs- Hale

Brisbane, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

When things like this happen, I think it's just Satanic, the devil is truly taking over the minds of people because he knows his time to recruit people is running short! There are more and more people getting to know God better and giving their lives to Him. If you do not surrender all to God, things like this happen, you begin to allow evil to speak to your heart and mind. All anyone can do is pray for this woman because she needs it, America, this whole world requires prayer, time is of the essence!
Mrs- Hale

Brisbane, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Marshall wrote:
Just donot know what has gone wrong with people today,God gives them beautiful children and they do things like this.They need to give them to people that care about children and will take care of them.
There are plenty of good people left that would be glad too.
You're right, if it's true that her place of work have air conditioning,(which most places of business do)she sat in there all cool and comfortable knowing the tempature outside she left her babies to suffer! I have three children and I could never treat them that way, I would risk losing my job first.

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Mrs- Hale wrote:
When things like this happen, I think it's just Satanic, the devil is truly taking over the minds of people because he knows his time to recruit people is running short! There are more and more people getting to know God better and giving their lives to Him. If you do not surrender all to God, things like this happen, you begin to allow evil to speak to your heart and mind. All anyone can do is pray for this woman because she needs it, America, this whole world requires prayer, time is of the essence!
Maybe we should just pray for common sense for parents!
NJM

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

I am a mother of 2. My love for these children engulf me entirely. The thought of these children suffocating slowly into their deaths, is heart breaking. I cannot fathom what goes through these mothers minds when they are killing these children. Yes, we want them all dead or put away for life, and most are put away for life, but we must stay focused on our own life and ensure that our children are safe and we raise them well. I truly believe these children are in a safe and special place.
rickm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

I call for a meeting. A meeting between her head and a Desert Eagle 50 cal.
michelle

Plantation, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2007

I highly believe this woman is sick ,and I do think she should be prosecuted of the highest penalty there is. Just think of how these children felt sitting out side in the heat for 15 hrs not able to use the rest room i 'm guessing she did not leave any food or water for the children but she gets in the car and see her children are dead and she goes to get something to eat she will be judged now and later

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2007

Wonder where the daddy is?
Outspoken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

Dave wrote:
"The mother was distraught". I am also distraught by simply hearing about it, but I didn't kill them. This woman should be smothered to death like the kids. What a piece of shat. If she's black she'll probably slide.
First, let's get it straight that I am WHITE!! What the crap do you mean if she is black she will slide? Excuse me, how many white women have killed their children adn slid through the system, or got less than the death penalty. Just so you know, more women who are white kill their kids than black women. Our concern should be preventing things liek this from happening again, not what color the mother is!

“RadicalDudette”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

It is a copycat crime of the woman that did
this in Ocean City, MD. Except there were 4 babies involved, not all term.

It is disgusting. And they should just draw
and quarter the person(s).
baby girl

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

Dave wrote:
"The mother was distraught". I am also distraught by simply hearing about it, but I didn't kill them. This woman should be smothered to death like the kids. What a piece of shat. If she's black she'll probably slide.
What do you mean by if she's balck she will probably slide? This should not be a black or a white thing, Thank you.
baby girl

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

It is a shame that with this crime that the good old America can only focus on the color of ones skin. who cares if the mother is black, white, or yellow our concern should be preventing this type of crime from happpening to aanother child. Keep ignorant comments to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 3 hr NEWORLDORDERPLAN2... 1,148
Review: Southeastern Property And Equity Manage... 6 hr Brainlady 1
Debate: Ferguson - Charleston, SC Aug 24 Cyber Spy 6
Special Report part 4: The violence at home Aug 23 concerned 1
Investigation continues into Myrtle Beach Memor... Aug 22 I ALREADY TOLD YO... 12
S.C. education department out of the loop in wr... Aug 22 MikeF 4
HistoryMakers oral history archive more than ha... Aug 22 paddyomalley 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanahan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE