U.S. and World News - Toddlers Found Dead Under Sink

Aug 30, 2007 Read more: First Coast News Jacksonville 6
Two young children who had been left in a hot car while their mother was at work were later found dead, their bodies wrapped in trash bags under an apartment sink, authorities said Tuesday. Read more
nobody important

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Aug 30, 2007
hmmmm
Ms Liz

Chelmsford, MA

#2 Sep 10, 2007
I am really so saddened by this news. Unfortunetly, we do not want to put her as the victem, but this is something that she has to live with for the rest of her life. She killed her children and there's really no other way to put it....but, who are we to judge?? There's only on judge and that is God....so with all that said...lets just pray in silence.
Ms Liz

Chelmsford, MA

#3 Sep 10, 2007
I am really so saddened by this news. Unfortunetly, we do not want to put her as the victem, but this is something that she has to live with for the rest of her life. She killed her children and there's really no other way to put it....but, who are we to judge?? There's only one judge and that is God....so with all that said...lets just pray in silence.
Jessica

Paris, TX

#4 Sep 10, 2007
Are you kidding me? If she left them in the car, on accident, she should have told authorities. Instead she hides their bodies under the sink?!? What was going through this woman's mind?!?
nobody important

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Sep 10, 2007
I am really confused...where on earth did that woman park her car for nobody to see those children that whole day? You just dont forget your kids for that long...sooner or later you are bound to realize you left them....that was just pure stupidity!And I agree Jessica.....if it was an accident than she shuld have never hid them.....thats just sickining.What was she planning on doing with those babies if nobody found out this soon?Its awful..I am sorry for those babies...but for her..I am just concerned that the justice system puts her away for good.
Jeez

Madison, AL

#6 Sep 13, 2007
whatever happened to personal accountability? Do not feel sorry for this woman, she had enough presence of mind to hide the bodes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slaying of S.C. man was act of a racist officer... 36 min Cat74 39
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 56 min another opinion 275
News Sharpton expected to preach, attend shooting vi... 10 hr barefoot2626 20
Poll Do you support police brutality & the murdering... 11 hr justice 5
News South Carolina man shot by cop remembered at fu... 14 hr barefoot2626 26
Jessie Jackson & Janice Patton / Rainbow Coalit... Fri Passengersoftruths 2
News South Carolina Police Arrest 'Frozen's' Elsa Fo... Feb '15 Spotted Girl 2
More from around the web

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]