Woman dies in I-26 crash

Woman dies in I-26 crash

There are 24 comments on the The Post and Courier story from Jul 11, 2008, titled Woman dies in I-26 crash. In it, The Post and Courier reports that:

Melissa Niomi Ocasio, 27, died at the scene of multiple trauma injuries, Berkeley County Deputy Coroner George Oliver said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post and Courier.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brad Riley

Summerton, SC

#23 Jul 19, 2014
Melissa, I regret having never told you exactly how much I love you. If you care about someone, you should let them know because you never know if you may lose the chance.
cebo

Denham Springs, LA

#24 Nov 10, 2014
still think about you miss...
2good4u

Summerville, SC

#25 Feb 11, 2015
Quackery wrote:
<quoted text>Good riddance!
REALLY?? If someone can say something that moronic, maybe you just need to shut your mouth. I did not know this lady but someone should have pounded some South Carolina respect down your throat a long time ago. I am not sure if you are an attention seeking child or an ignorant pos but you arent impressing anyone with your attempt to be funny. It is better to appear to be a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Terry Rodriguez Watts

United States

#26 Sep 7, 2015
Missing my little "twin" something fierce. Still can't believe that I won't get another crazy phone call from you, laughing hysterically on the other end. You are so missed chica... still have your # in my contacts, and still have to fight the urge to call. You are still in my heart sweet girl, still missing my mini- me.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia Polls Close: Trump gets 71% of vote! Sun Wm T Sherman 2
Moral and ethical decline Sun Old Newspapers 3
hi May 28 Queen of the clouds 1
Transgenders are not normal May 27 Queen of the clouds 4
News EXCLUSIVE - Carly Fiorina: Hillary Clinton - Ou... May 26 Three Rounds 1
MUSC Doctor Sues South Carolina Sheriff (Apr '10) May 20 Missy 15
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) May 18 Desert Storm 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanahan Mortgages