2 S.C. Kids Left in Car Later Found D...

2 S.C. Kids Left in Car Later Found Dead -- South Florida Sun-S...

There are 4 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Jul 31, 2007, titled 2 S.C. Kids Left in Car Later Found Dead -- South Florida Sun-S.... In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

Two toddlers who had been left in a hot car while their mother was at work were later found dead, their bodies wrapped in trash bags under an apartment sink, authorities said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

meme

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jul 31, 2007
A distraught mother doesn't take the time to put her kids in trash bags and stuff them under the sink.
A SADDENED MOTHER

Detroit, MI

#2 Jul 31, 2007
I will never in my life understand how you birth a child - a gift from God himself - and then take that child's life. Incredible.

I know these little babies are now Angels in Heaven where they can receive no more harm. Bless their souls.
Vori

Aiken, SC

#3 Aug 1, 2007
meme wrote:
A distraught mother doesn't take the time to put her kids in trash bags and stuff them under the sink.
That's exactly what I was thinking. And "appeared to have a seizure" was just a little too convenient, don't you think?
CET

Simpsonville, SC

#4 Aug 1, 2007
1st of all that is so sad that the devil has taken over the world.My heart goes out to each family because this not only hurt a few peoples this also hurted both side of the family. Your in my prayer, if she sick I prayer that the truth be tolled but if she let the devil take over & kill those angel I wish she get life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) 10 hr MUSC 100
News Can Pets Be Racist? Mar 24 WHITE POLICE POWER 6
News North Charleston mayor who endorsed Trump to de... Mar 20 Texxy 2
News A photo of a 4-year-old with Hillary Clinton wa... Mar 14 Trump is the man 2
News Charleston County schools look to reuse, lease ... Mar 14 Trump is the man 1
West A Library Taken Over By Rude Northerners (Aug '16) Mar 14 Toothache 10
News Too much self-tanning lotion? Orange gator puzz... Feb '17 Xstain Mullah Decree 2

Hanahan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanahan Mortgages