Gunshot victim was 21-year-old

Gunshot victim was 21-year-old

There are 4 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Nov 5, 2006, titled Gunshot victim was 21-year-old. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Big Island Police have positively identified a woman found dead Thursday as 21-year-old Daysha Aiona Aka.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

chelsie Aiona aka

Montgomery, AL

#1 Nov 8, 2006
that's my cousin and she is definatley missed.. she was an awesome person inside and out. She had a huge heart and a smile no one could resist.. I miss you cuz!
judith

Waipahu, HI

#2 Dec 11, 2008
My heart goes out to her family & May god grant, you all peace on earth.... bj(ilyndgrl)
Zar

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Dec 19, 2008
This story has touch not only my heart but my daughters. She was the one that brought the article home and told me to read it. For me it made me cry, for I to had an abusive husband. But I was one of the lucky ones. I hope that this story helps those in this situation and help them to get away, far away. Even if it means to leave the islands or what ever state they live in.
My heart goes out to all the family. And may god make you all strong, and from this story it looks like he and Daysha has. I have emailed all my friend around the world to share her story, from Japan to Canada, Thailand, England and Australia.
So all can pray for you. Aloha
breeanna aionaaka

San Diego, CA

#4 Oct 24, 2010
this is my sister.... she is always remembered never forgotten and always in our mind heart spirits and souls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paying respect and fentanyl Nov 3 three blocks 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 14
Kula Music Thread (Dec '14) Apr '17 Musikologist 6
Kihei/Wailea House Rental Sleep 8 // Dec 17- Ja... (Mar '17) Mar '17 sherrykate 1
Old town Paia (Jan '17) Jan '17 Fukmi 1
You took down my post? (Jan '17) Jan '17 Fukme 1
News Hawaiian Islands Weather Details & Aloha Paragr... (Feb '16) Feb '16 ben 1

Hana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hana Mortgages