Visiting and interested in meeting lo...

Visiting and interested in meeting locals

Posted in the Hana Forum

Cillianonymous

Paia, HI

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Heyya guys and gals of Maui. I'm visiting and staying in Kihei, and its just such a wonderful little corner of the world ... However, I have a slight problem. While I got to travel this time for a very low cost thanks to my wonderful family, they are a pretty high strung bunch and I'm anything but. After have very brief conversations with locals in Honolulu and Maui, I'm really interested in meeting more of the locals and having someone to hang out with a bit. If anyone is interested, please post and we'll figure out a way to contact one another. I know its a little weird to simply post this up on a message board, but ... truth be told I'm a tad on the shy side getting started. I don't need/want a guide per say, but having someone to hang out with would be wonderful. I'm 25, male, well traveled, and reasonably well read. I have a terrible habit of being a touch too polite for most. I enjoy a bit of everything and am happy to try just about anything. I'm not as clean cut as I appear, but I can discuss anything under the sun (except pop culture). Anyway, just giving this a shot as craigslist failed me for now. Thanks for your time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maui Residents Brace For Tsunami (Feb '10) Jun 24 u never know where 3
News Maui Superferry Ruling a Blow to Company, a Vic... (Oct '07) Jun 24 Treetop rider 3
News Hawaiian Islands Weather details & Aloha Paragr... Jun 24 Treetop rider 2
Kula Music Thread (Dec '14) Jun '15 Musikologist 3
having a child for adoption Mar '15 Anita 1
News Tam Ho not guilty in Maui incident - Hawaii News (Oct '09) Feb '15 Frustrated 43
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan '15 Musikologist 10
More from around the web

Hana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hana Mortgages