Tribute to Environmentalists

Tribute to Environmentalists

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Weekly story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Tribute to Environmentalists. In it, Honolulu Weekly reports that:

Lorin Tarr Gill, a naturalist who founded the Hawaii Chapter of the Sierra Club in the 1960s, died of cancer last month at the age of 82.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Weekly.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Sierra Club is code name for anti capitalist liberals hiding behind the guise of "protecting the environment"
stumpy

Kapolei, HI

#2 Jan 6, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
Sierra Club is code name for anti capitalist liberals hiding behind the guise of "protecting the environment"

The Sierra Club showed up at a "sewage spill" in Ewa Beach one time. A local "greenie" had spotted what he said was a spill, and I KNOW he even threw toilet paper into the ocean before the TV cameras arrived. Then a couple of Lincoln Navigators full of Sierra Club hippies showed up with the tv camera arriving behind them, and they threw their hissy fits. After that, an Ocean expert showed up and quickly identified the spill as a simple algae bloom. The hippies quickly got back into the gas-guzzlers that they don't want us to drive, and retreated. What a bunch of dorks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kula Music Thread (Dec '14) Jul '16 Musikologist 5
News Reminders for Hawaii residents to prepare for d... Apr '16 June Ann 1
News Hula competitors avoid iconic flower because of... (Mar '16) Mar '16 DILF 10
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 12
News Hawaiian Islands Weather Details & Aloha Paragr... (Feb '16) Feb '16 ben 1
News Police and Fire - Hawaii News (Nov '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 4
News Maui Residents Brace For Tsunami (Feb '10) Jun '15 u never know where 3

Hana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hana Mortgages