Hispanic immigrants need to fight bac...

Hispanic immigrants need to fight back against anti-Latino bigotry

There are 9602 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Hispanic immigrants need to fight back against anti-Latino bigotry. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

H ere is what the National Council of La Raza - the biggest U.S. Hispanic organization - should do at its annual meeting in Miami this week: draw from the experience of blacks and Jewish Americans by launching ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 481
Next Last

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#10553 May 17, 2012
Nothing much to say about legalities...

To your home as it is to some another others?

Homes, as people to one and well...

Dude, I am from Berlin, Germany to settle in here to be accastumed with???

AKA...needing for me to adjust to a land of means to from a land of a free...

yeah some weather I think we are supposed to have maybe for all the believers of live like there is no Tomorrow...

And the ones that painted theirs...A world...

Can't even get a freaking cup of coffee what a joke...
Vanessa

Warsaw, Poland

#10554 Jul 17, 2013
You have to fill my temple form which i sent to you am going to use those information to cast the spell am not going to contact your ex boyfriend okay am really ready to help you get your ex boyfriend back to you so all i want is you to believe me okay so that i can proceed with the casting of the spell i promise you once you send me all the information in three day from now you are going to see the result of my spell okay,so fill the form now and get back to me my daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 481
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min iamcuriousnow 1,376,134
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 58,899
I still love you (Dec '12) 7 hr martin garey 3
I love Molly just like Jon & Kate plus 8 (Jun '09) Thu martin garey 2
love (Nov '09) Wed martin garey 2
Mrs. Bowen 4th Grade Teacher at Dare Elementary... (Sep '15) May 2 hailpower 3
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) May 2 hailpower 2,332
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages