FOX 43 shows 2 lesbians on ship kissing

FOX 43 shows 2 lesbians on ship kissing

Posted in the Hampton Forum

Post Gazette

Yorktown, VA

#1 Dec 27, 2011
full living color for my children to see these despicable lezbos in uniform lip to lip and bumping doughnut right on TV then Andy Fox reports it was good news.
for love

Ringgold, GA

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Perhaps your childern should be incaged in studies, crafts and play time instead of sitting in front of the tv in the first place. Second the "despicable lezbos" have evey right to show they care and miss each other just as you would your loved one. To much hate in this world think you need to look at your life and stop voicing what you think is wrong with people.
Richard Simmons jr

Yorktown, VA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
75 per cent of ALL lesbians are obese.
Dr Ho

Hampton, VA

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Post Gazette wrote:
full living color for my children to see these despicable lezbos in uniform lip to lip and bumping doughnut right on TV then Andy Fox reports it was good news.
NAVY is full ofem. Imagine if a submarine full of lesbians gets captured by the Iranians? What will they cut off??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Fitius T Bluster 1,563,393
News Stolen computer e-mails picture to owner (Jan '11) 14 hr Martin garey 32
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Wed Me-n-yo-mama 864
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Wed beentheredonethat 113
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Wed Mr Peoples 2,375
News Crime-Line caller tells police an officer revea... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Scaredsilly 35
pain clinic (Aug '13) Jul 17 Martin garey 2

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages