Mother makes Alford plea in death of her baby

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

A 22-year-old woman accused of killing her baby in 2004 entered a plea agreement today.
Comments
41 - 56 of 56 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oh God

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 8, 2008
 
Bret wrote:
<quoted text>
If god's in control, he probably needs to let someone else drive.
You must be a Jr fan?
Grace-Mercy

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 8, 2008
 
Bret, I stated that prayer is requested by all who "believe"...although that may not be you at this time know that God loves you just as He loves all the family members involved in this tragedy. Be Blessed!!
Shaniqua Towns

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 8, 2008
 
This is her sister and this is a lot of lies and I do not see how anyone can rest at night knowing that are destroying someone life with lies. For all of you that have something negative to say then ya'll are just as DUMB as the people that wrote the article because half of the facts are not even correct so its not even called a fact. For one Ni'Kayla was not even 6 months. GET IT RIGHT. And to you NICHOLAS KELLY LETS SEE U REMORSE FOR TYING UP THAT BOY AND HOLDING HIM GUNPOINT AND MAKING HIM GET NAKED AND THEN PUTTING HIM IN YOUR TRUNK. LETS SEE YOU REMORSE FOR BEATING THE BOY UP WITH UR FRIENDS. I DIDNT THINK SO. YOU HAVE A NERVE TO SHOW UP AND SAY ANYTHING. YOU DIDNT BUT KAYLA NOTHING THE TIME THAT SHE WAS LIVING. UNLESS YOU WANT TO CALL THAT 7 DOLLAR OUTFIT FROM WALMART THAT U DIDNT EVEN WANNA BUT SOMETHING. IF U SO MUCH SAW IT COMING THEN Y DIDNT U TRY TO GET CUSTODY OF HER AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU DIDNT BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR. IF I RECALL SHE HAD GOTTEN SICK AND STOPPED BREATHING WHILE STAYING WITH YOU ONE OF THE NIGHTS THAT YOU BROUGHT HER BACK EARLY ALL DIRTY WITH THE EXCUSE THAT YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO. YOU ARE A DEAD BEAT BUCK TOOTH DIRTY NO GOOD FOR NOTHING FATHER. YOU SIT AND TELL LIES TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD. YEA ONE THING YOU SAY WAS TRU WHICH WAS U WATCH TOO MANY EPISODES OF LAW N ORDER. I GUESS THATS WHERE YOU LEARNED HOW TO DO ALL THAT STUFF TO THAT BOY. YOU ARE JUST AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK. IF YOU WANNA SEE SOMEONE REMORSE, REMORSE ON THE FACT THAT YOU DIDNT HELP WITH THE FUNERAL SO THEREFORE YOU DIDNT DO NOTHING FOR HER BUT CONCIEVE HER. and to all of you that say you know the family thats a lie because if you knew us then you would know that this mess isnt tru and you dont know us that well if you live in Chespeake because this mess happened long before we moved to Chespeake so know this...THIS IS A BUNCH OF LIES AND I WISH THAT YALL WOULD MOVE ON WITH YALL LIVES AND STAY OUT OF OURS O YEA AND ANOTHER THING TO THE PERSON THAT SAY THAT SHE WOULD NOT LAST 10 YEARS IN PRISON U RIGHT BECAUSE SHE IS NOT FACING 10 YEARS THATS JUST WANT YOUR O SO NO EVERYTHING NEWS ARTICLE SAY.
Shaniqua Towns

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
May 8, 2008
 
Worsted Ever wrote:
Sykeethia?
Someone find her Momma and slap the stupid out of her for giving her daughter this name. Can it get any more ignant?
Sincerly,
Bonakatia Dismosha Johnson
what kind of name is this? that mess you call a name. somebody slap u
Shaniqua Towns

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 8, 2008
 
NIKI in NN wrote:
I just feel sorry for the children..
no need to feel sorry for them feel sorry for yourself
Shaniqua Towns

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
May 8, 2008
 
TRACY wrote:
Where is the 3rd child? i hope safely away from her. she is sick, sick, and sick. She shouldn't be allowed to use the alford plea, she should serve the full sentence. What a biotch! Hang her up and make her quit breathing after her innerds are cut out with her being awake. haha. that poor baby didn't deserve what she got.
dis is her sista and you need not worry about where the 3rd child is. u talking bot haha--tell me please what do u find so funny
Dang

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 8, 2008
 
Guilty beyond a resonable doubt...Fry the Biotch

“Boldly going nowhere...”

Since: Oct 07

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
May 9, 2008
 
Shaniqua Towns wrote:
<quoted text>
dis is her sista and you need not worry about where the 3rd child is. u talking bot haha--tell me please what do u find so funny
You know, if you would've come on here with even a modicum of intelligence then we would probably have been somewhat chastised for MAYBE jumping to conclusions. However, you came on here ghetto fabulous so i will stick with my original opinion. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE CHILDREN... Have a good day.
CeeDee - Yorktown

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
May 9, 2008
 
Grace-Mercy wrote:
Shame on you "Frank Jailer"!! The life of the child was important but with God the life of the mother is as well. We are "ALL" precious in His sight. Your statement regarding the mother killing herself, as well as most of the postings on this news article was and is DEPLORABLE. I assume you think that you are not or never will be in need of mercy. Prayer for all involved is required and I request prayer by all who believe that God is "still" in control. Be Blessed!!
Why don't you petition the Court to let you take this woman home with you for some intense prayer time? Maybe she could babysit your children to pay for her keep.
Great Scott

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
May 9, 2008
 
Wait just a minute,......This may be a fix,.....
This whole prosecution thing sounds fishy. Many babies who have "near-miss SIDS" (Officially called an ALTE) spontaneously recover and look as if nothing had happened, and when brought to the emergency room after such an incident, they are released without treatment and the parents are told to go home because their baby is OK, and there was nothing wrong (When, in fact, the medical people did not spot it.) Then, when the baby subsequently DIES a day or two later,, the hospitals and doctors, to cover themselves and their stupidity in missing the cause, blame the parent, and call it "Munchausen by Proxy" I have NO sympathy for baby-killers or child-abusers, but this case SMELLS like a set-up against this woman by a medical community trying to cover its tail.
Great Scott .
J A P

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
May 9, 2008
 
Shaniqua Towns wrote:
This is her sister and this is a lot of lies and I do not see how anyone can rest at night knowing that are destroying someone life with lies. For all of you that have something negative to say then ya'll are just as DUMB as the people that wrote the article because half of the facts are not even correct so its not even called a fact. For one Ni'Kayla was not even 6 months. GET IT RIGHT. And to you NICHOLAS KELLY LETS SEE U REMORSE FOR TYING UP THAT BOY AND HOLDING HIM GUNPOINT AND MAKING HIM GET NAKED AND THEN PUTTING HIM IN YOUR TRUNK. LETS SEE YOU REMORSE FOR BEATING THE BOY UP WITH UR FRIENDS. I DIDNT THINK SO. YOU HAVE A NERVE TO SHOW UP AND SAY ANYTHING. YOU DIDNT BUT KAYLA NOTHING THE TIME THAT SHE WAS LIVING. UNLESS YOU WANT TO CALL THAT 7 DOLLAR OUTFIT FROM WALMART THAT U DIDNT EVEN WANNA BUT SOMETHING. IF U SO MUCH SAW IT COMING THEN Y DIDNT U TRY TO GET CUSTODY OF HER AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU DIDNT BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR. IF I RECALL SHE HAD GOTTEN SICK AND STOPPED BREATHING WHILE STAYING WITH YOU ONE OF THE NIGHTS THAT YOU BROUGHT HER BACK EARLY ALL DIRTY WITH THE EXCUSE THAT YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO. YOU ARE A DEAD BEAT BUCK TOOTH DIRTY NO GOOD FOR NOTHING FATHER. YOU SIT AND TELL LIES TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD. YEA ONE THING YOU SAY WAS TRU WHICH WAS U WATCH TOO MANY EPISODES OF LAW N ORDER. I GUESS THATS WHERE YOU LEARNED HOW TO DO ALL THAT STUFF TO THAT BOY. YOU ARE JUST AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK. IF YOU WANNA SEE SOMEONE REMORSE, REMORSE ON THE FACT THAT YOU DIDNT HELP WITH THE FUNERAL SO THEREFORE YOU DIDNT DO NOTHING FOR HER BUT CONCIEVE HER. and to all of you that say you know the family thats a lie because if you knew us then you would know that this mess isnt tru and you dont know us that well if you live in Chespeake because this mess happened long before we moved to Chespeake so know this...THIS IS A BUNCH OF LIES AND I WISH THAT YALL WOULD MOVE ON WITH YALL LIVES AND STAY OUT OF OURS O YEA AND ANOTHER THING TO THE PERSON THAT SAY THAT SHE WOULD NOT LAST 10 YEARS IN PRISON U RIGHT BECAUSE SHE IS NOT FACING 10 YEARS THATS JUST WANT YOUR O SO NO EVERYTHING NEWS ARTICLE SAY.
Come back to the mental health clinic, it's medication time.
a concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
May 9, 2008
 
Shaniqua Towns wrote:
This is her sister and this is a lot of lies and I do not see how anyone can rest at night knowing that are destroying someone life with lies. For all of you that have something negative to say then ya'll are just as DUMB as the people that wrote the article because half of the facts are not even correct so its not even called a fact. For one Ni'Kayla was not even 6 months. GET IT RIGHT. And to you NICHOLAS KELLY LETS SEE U REMORSE FOR TYING UP THAT BOY AND HOLDING HIM GUNPOINT AND MAKING HIM GET NAKED AND THEN PUTTING HIM IN YOUR TRUNK. LETS SEE YOU REMORSE FOR BEATING THE BOY UP WITH UR FRIENDS. I DIDNT THINK SO. YOU HAVE A NERVE TO SHOW UP AND SAY ANYTHING. YOU DIDNT BUT KAYLA NOTHING THE TIME THAT SHE WAS LIVING. UNLESS YOU WANT TO CALL THAT 7 DOLLAR OUTFIT FROM WALMART THAT U DIDNT EVEN WANNA BUT SOMETHING. IF U SO MUCH SAW IT COMING THEN Y DIDNT U TRY TO GET CUSTODY OF HER AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU DIDNT BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR. IF I RECALL SHE HAD GOTTEN SICK AND STOPPED BREATHING WHILE STAYING WITH YOU ONE OF THE NIGHTS THAT YOU BROUGHT HER BACK EARLY ALL DIRTY WITH THE EXCUSE THAT YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO. YOU ARE A DEAD BEAT BUCK TOOTH DIRTY NO GOOD FOR NOTHING FATHER. YOU SIT AND TELL LIES TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD. YEA ONE THING YOU SAY WAS TRU WHICH WAS U WATCH TOO MANY EPISODES OF LAW N ORDER. I GUESS THATS WHERE YOU LEARNED HOW TO DO ALL THAT STUFF TO THAT BOY. YOU ARE JUST AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK. IF YOU WANNA SEE SOMEONE REMORSE, REMORSE ON THE FACT THAT YOU DIDNT HELP WITH THE FUNERAL SO THEREFORE YOU DIDNT DO NOTHING FOR HER BUT CONCIEVE HER. and to all of you that say you know the family thats a lie because if you knew us then you would know that this mess isnt tru and you dont know us that well if you live in Chespeake because this mess happened long before we moved to Chespeake so know this...THIS IS A BUNCH OF LIES AND I WISH THAT YALL WOULD MOVE ON WITH YALL LIVES AND STAY OUT OF OURS O YEA AND ANOTHER THING TO THE PERSON THAT SAY THAT SHE WOULD NOT LAST 10 YEARS IN PRISON U RIGHT BECAUSE SHE IS NOT FACING 10 YEARS THATS JUST WANT YOUR O SO NO EVERYTHING NEWS ARTICLE SAY.
First off, how do we sleep at night? How do you sleep at night knowing your sister murdered her first born child, your niece, and you defend her. As far as bad mouthing the father, he may have been a bad father i dont know but that does not give your sister the right to kill their child. You can say it is lie but the fact of the matter is she killed one and tried to kill another so it is kind of hard to believe she didnt do it.
Desi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
May 9, 2008
 
What is so sad about this story and why people should get involved in who they elect to take over people's lives,
Here we have an educated judge and commonwealth attorney who have before them a woman who has two baby deaths suspicious and the third one he gives custody to her mother which means this young lady is around her mother and still around the child. That was the first smart thing.
Second, you give it to a very immature mother who has raised very immature children, evident by what has happened so now she is able to raise another child with issues, grandchild, as she did her own children.
There is a reason a show is on TV called are you smarter than a fifth grader. It takes common sense to see that child needs not be around any of that ignorance but our educated system feel she does.
America is really in a sad state at this time.

Oh, I'm sorry, one more thing, we have a system in place that promotes woman to sit at home and not work and have babies by different men. We really love that system, don't we.

Dept of Human Services, you deserve a medal for the way you run your Section 8 and other programs. Wow.
Desi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
May 9, 2008
 
Wow, your family really have some mental issues. What does all that have to do with that young child. What kind of a mother do you have that taught you to behave like a very stupid young lady. Even if you felt this way, why would you do under the heading of this poor child.

That's why these young women caught up in the Section 8/welfare system need to be pushed into getting educated because they become mothers. Can you imagine this person a mother. STOP THIS CRAZY CYCLE PLEASE.
no excuse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
May 12, 2008
 
there is no excuse for killing. even if someone pleas guilty for some insane laps of judgment, they should be locked up in a loony bin. have your pick...jail or insane asylum? choose one because walking free shouldn't be an option.
meangirl

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 30, 2012
 
She is a baby killer and she does continue to go around her other 2 sons wtf and she is now trying to trick another man into believing she is pregnant again where is the justice in the justice system

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hampton Forum right now

Search the Hampton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Flacks News 1,082,422
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) 2 hr Mizelle 246
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,847
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 15 hr Tabb 741
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 15 hr Tabb 63
Obama care wont cover eye exam, colonoscopies, ... 16 hr Tabb 9
james Arthur Segura Sun laughing out loud 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••