Police: Boy victimized sexually for 9...

Police: Boy victimized sexually for 9 years

There are 11 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jan 10, 2009, titled Police: Boy victimized sexually for 9 years. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Two men are accused of committing multiple rapes on a boy in Hampton over a nine-year period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

w-t-f

Columbia, MD

#1 Jan 10, 2009
hang em by the nads
HG Substitute

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Jan 10, 2009
Let's hope they sentence these two white men to the maximum allowed by law.

“Jacob's Sookie”

Since: Nov 07

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#3 Jan 10, 2009
This is as disgusting as it gets.
Send these perverts to prison, OZ style.

Or shoot them now, dead aim forehead.
Disgusting, that kid is messed up for life now.

Since: Apr 08

Hampton

#4 Jan 10, 2009
This is so evil, Amen!!

We all need to pray for the protection of all Children, Amen!!
totall

Poquoson, VA

#5 Jan 10, 2009
HG Substitute wrote:
Let's hope they sentence these two white men to the maximum allowed by law.
One man is black. I hope they go to prison for life and get abused by criminals just like them. Inmates hate child molestors they get it bad
Duh

Hayes, VA

#7 Jan 11, 2009
These people cannot be rehabilitated. They should be in prison for life. BTW, evils comes in ALL colors.

“"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" ”

Since: Jul 07

MN -now- Hampton Roads

#8 Jan 11, 2009
Black or White I give them about a 99% chance of ending up in Hell... thinking that whatever time they spend in prison might be a little taste of what they did to the kid...
VA Conservative

Richmond, VA

#9 Jan 11, 2009
If found guilty, they should be executed. Preferably, by a single gunshot to the back of the head. There is absolutely no reason to keep scum like this alive.
WTF

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2009
The men had to be from Newport News; we know how Newport News allows criminals to take over the city. Anywho, I predict these lowlifes are gonna be dead by the time the boy's family finds out. Forget jail, submit them to the family so they can take these clowns out execution style.

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

#11 Jan 12, 2009
I don't care what color they are any more than I care what color of rope should be used to hang them.
DEAD COPY

Newport News, VA

#12 Jan 13, 2009
Where were the boys parents? Were they on crack or looking for ways to have more kids in foster care?

The mother should be held accountable for not doing anything when told this was happening. She should get what they get at the very least.

It is truly unfortunate that this happened to a kid, particularly since this is a nice, smart boy. He will need a lot of counseling for years and my never recover from the abuse suffered at the hands of these men and an absolute lack of support from his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Fitius T Bluster 1,567,014
I Remember York County when...... (Jan '08) 5 hr Frank Engel 98
News Stolen computer e-mails picture to owner (Jan '11) 12 hr Martin garey 38
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Tue Mikespeak 117
Review: iLoveKickboxing- Newport News (Aug '16) Tue E_Fulli 56
News Trump tweets frustration with Republicans Tue totallydisgusted 3
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Jul 24 Me-n-yo-mama 867

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages