"the redneck way"
MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
"THE REDNECK WAY"
NEW DEFINITION FOR "GUN CONTROL"
by Superstar100, 07/30/12 2:30 PM
NEW DEFINITION FOR "GUN CONTROL" epidemic of black on white mob violence! President Obama, Al sharpton and Jessie Jackson remain "SILENT AS THE LAMBS"!"fatuous1 has two words of advice: "CONSEAL CARRY". ARM YOURSELVES AMERICA WE ARE ONCE AGAIN AT WAR WITH OURSELVES! WE CAN NO LONGER RELY ON our GOVERNMENT TO PROTECT OUR HOMES, COMMUNITIES AND SCHOOLS. SO WE MUST LEARN ONCE AGAIN HOW TO DEFEND OURSELVES. I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AT THE SHOOTING RANGE, BECAUSE WE CERTAINLY WOULD NOT WANT TO HARM ANY INNOCENT 3RD PARTIES WHO JUST HAPPEN TO BE WALKING BY AT THE WRONG TIME. THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO CALL "GUN CONTROL" KNOWING WHEN TO SHOOT, WHERE TO SHOOT AND HOW TO SHOOT!fatuous1www.marktraina.w ebs.com [email protected]
Fmr Hamptonian

Hampton, VA

#2 Jul 30, 2012
If there was ever a race war, blacks would have little chance of winning, imo. The news makes it appear that mobs of blacks are everywhere. Usually they find 2 effiminate whites alone in a park and take their wallets, and WAVY covers it 24/7. One must remember that whites are 70% of the population, not 5% as depicted on the news. Large % have guns, hunting, personal safety, sporting, etc. Should blacks ever enter a small city like Poquoson to rob and destroy, they would be trown back over the bridge and they know it, hence, they target their victims carefully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min shinningelectr0n 1,263,775
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,322
News Mathews County: Former state trooper accused of... (Jan '10) Fri Moon Virginia 314
gay Fri fireteamalpha28 4
News E-cig house fire prompts safety warning Jul 30 CQuinton 1
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Jul 27 Tony 57
News Mark Holmberg's Take on ED Drugs - wtvr (Sep '10) Jul 27 johnjones125 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages