Hey...where do the hookers hang out i...

Hey...where do the hookers hang out in hampton roads?

Posted in the Hampton Forum

Horny Guy

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jun 18, 2009
Huh?
Huh

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jun 18, 2009
With your mom
Va Beach Spokesperson

AOL

#3 Jun 19, 2009
There are no prostitutes in the city of Virginia Beach. The city of Virginia Beach is a family-oriented city and prostitution is not tolerated.
Boogled

Roy, WA

#4 Jun 19, 2009
You can find them in City Hall/Council Chambers any night that council is in session! Of coure, you'll have to wait till the meeting adjourns before they can leave the stage to negotiate with you.

Tommy Thompson seems to employ a majority of them, maye you can get an introduction!
Amadeus

Lynchburg, VA

#5 Aug 30, 2013
Va Beach Spokesperson wrote:
There are no prostitutes in the city of Virginia Beach. The city of Virginia Beach is a family-oriented city and prostitution is not tolerated.
that's a dam lie there's plenty of hoes in virginiabeach its called Backpage
Haywood

Hampton, VA

#6 Aug 31, 2013
Va Beach Spokesperson wrote:
VB has more homosexuals per capita than any city on the East Coast. Male prostitutes are allover VB.
Census

Hampton, VA

#7 Aug 31, 2013
Jefferson av, Newport News, leads the Nation in prostitution near the Super 8 and Hess gas station, followed closely by Phoebus and next, East 14th st, NYC.

Source: 2013 census on prostitution
Hobbiest

Hampton, VA

#8 Dec 24, 2013
Census wrote:
Jefferson av, Newport News, leads the Nation in prostitution near the Super 8 and Hess gas station, followed closely by Phoebus and next, East 14th st, NYC.
Source: 2013 census on prostitution
Were in Phoebus do they hangout?
whosgod

Alexandria, VA

#9 Dec 27, 2013
Hobbiest wrote:
<quoted text>Were in Phoebus do they hangout?
You are a special kind of stupid
City Hall

Hampton, VA

#10 Dec 28, 2013
Horny Guy wrote:
Huh?
Go there at 4 or 5 when the freeloaders get off. They will service you.
beachboy

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Nov 12, 2014
Horny Guy wrote:
Huh?
Northampton blvd or try backpage
beachboy

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Nov 12, 2014
North Hampton blvd....or try back page or craigslist
Jhon

Lawrence, MA

#14 Jul 9, 2017
Best place for Hook up?
Sumdum ho

Richmond, VA

#15 Jul 10, 2017
Jhon wrote:
Best place for Hook up?
Your moms house when your dad is at work
WHITETRASHTRAILE RTALK

Shrewsbury, PA

#16 Aug 23, 2017
WTF does a hooker charge today, for sex with high risk of a STD(s), Risk of being arrested?

Let's think? What's cheaper, Higher class, less risk?

1) Hit the bars.

2) Pay attention to when the Naval Carrier battle groups leave, and go to a bar, look for the Filipino married Ho's, You could probably do pick-up five different ones that night. If you can get on base to the club, that's even better. Tell them your a retired Master Chief or Retired Commander!!

3) Use the free dating sites

4) Use the Quest chatline. Once again, follow the when the fleet pulls out!
(YOU'LL PROBABLY FIND ACTUAL PROSTITUTES, WITH LESS RISK OF THE POLICE)

5) There was a dating group that had regular weekly parties, ran by a woman who's husband was in Israel. The women there do everything but pull your pants down, and put you in them as they sit down. No, I take that back, they do! It happened to me, at the party!
Someguy73

Norfolk, VA

#17 Sep 13, 2017
Its not that hard... Go to any area with low-income housing. Drive by after 1am and see if thots eyeing your car. If she is, shes fare game. And I mean staring hard not a glance.
Tre

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2017
Dude Iím in the military. The best ass is the ones who come off of deployment. Trust me I know
Lol

Clifton Springs, NY

#19 Dec 4, 2017
Haywood wrote:
<quoted text>VB has more homosexuals per capita than any city on the East Coast. Male prostitutes are allover VB.
I believe it
shiek

United States

#20 Dec 4, 2017
At the corner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bam 1,681,978
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue Into The Night 64,397
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Jan 15 Jim 129
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) Jan 14 Plotts 61
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Jan 13 LLB 2,402
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Jan 12 JB Asip 880
News Officials to draw name from bowl to decide elec... Jan 4 BHM5267 2

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages