Lance

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

1* warmer than last year...guess what, there have been warmer years back in the early 1900s...do the research. Oh, when I was in high school back in the early 70s, we read about the Ice Age and its' eminent doom. Just like that hoax Green Energy' and krap by ALgore, it's a money scam. Green this , green that...I personally don't recycle shyt. All my garbage goes in 1 big green dumpster, yes green. It goes to the landfill. My used tires just went into the dumpster today, now I got new tires.

“broke out”

Since: Jan 13

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Lance wrote:
1* warmer than last year...guess what, there have been warmer years back in the early 1900s...do the research. Oh, when I was in high school back in the early 70s, we read about the Ice Age and its' eminent doom. Just like that hoax Green Energy' and krap by ALgore, it's a money scam. Green this , green that...I personally don't recycle shyt. All my garbage goes in 1 big green dumpster, yes green. It goes to the landfill. My used tires just went into the dumpster today, now I got new tires.
well, if it doesn't get hotter, it will certainly get dirtier. good plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••