Molly Ward needs to resign.

Posted in the Hampton Forum

VC Man

Yorktown, VA

#1 Oct 22, 2012
She is a Government thug down in Hampton. Also she is a Democrat and caters to the schools to get votes. =Thug

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 23, 2012
VC Man wrote:
She is a Government thug down in Hampton. Also she is a Democrat and caters to the schools to get votes.=Thug
We had a chance to get rid of her but we didn't take it. 17% of the Hampton voters voted in the last City Council election. We are getting the venal government we deserve.
justme

Hampton, VA

#3 Oct 23, 2012
I'd like to know how you think she caters to the school division.
Sharon

Yorktown, VA

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Get this crazy woman out of Office. She is a total fruitcake over in Hampton where I work. Women don't like her. She is a witch and should trick and treat.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Sharon wrote:
Get this crazy woman out of Office. She is a total fruitcake over in Hampton where I work. Women don't like her. She is a witch and should trick and treat.
Six months after she was elected I could see what kind of person she was. We are stuck with her and her exec, George Wallace, for 4 more years.

Will the last Middle and Working class individual leaving Hampton kindly turn out the lights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Portlandia 1,155,733
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 49,312
Review: Dominion Dentistry - Richard S Sweeney DDS (Feb '11) 12 hr Cathy Doherty 4
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) Wed Swedenforever 19
Does anybody know who Joe Vera who worked at gr... Tue just wondering Wa... 1
Former Poquoson Officer Will Not Get His Job Back (Sep '12) Dec 22 Jpow 11
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Dec 20 hounddogsniffin 4
Hampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:49 pm PST