Newport News man shot to death last night

A man was shot to death last night at an apartment complex in Newport News . Police are not releasing the name of the victim, a 23-year-old Newport News resident. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alive

Hampton, VA

#27 Sep 22, 2008
He might still be alive today if his charges of FORGERY and FALSE IDENTITY TO LAW ENFCMNT were not Nolle Pros back in June.

Trooper must have been a minute late to court and the judge did not want to wait. The judges only like to wait if their fellow brothers (lawyers) are late.
elvis

Norfolk, VA

#28 Sep 22, 2008
war zone, seems more young men die here than in bagdad.
AAAHHHH

Hampton, VA

#29 Sep 22, 2008
wow, another murder in this shi**y ghetto a** place. gotta love it here
Equalizer

United States

#30 Sep 22, 2008
People have given up hope for the urban communities because nothing ever changes despite trillions spent on welfare, midnight basketball, etc.
take it for granted wrote:
Its crazy a thousand people die in urban communities but its only real news when a white boy walks in a mall and shoots up a bunch of other white people..I see everyone on this site and from the comments, you all must truly believe you or you kids cant be next. I wanna see the funny comments when these "thugs" are little suburban white kids who hate their parents shootin up the neighborhood..just remember you and your family arent as safe as you think for all you know you could be killed tommorrow ...
Equalizer

United States

#31 Sep 22, 2008
The orangutans probably aren't happy either. They're on the endangered species list.
take it for granted wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you post this comment with your name and address..then you'll have a reason for you ignorant, stereotypical racism..No one wants to be held accountable for their actions..but I guess you can be who you want when you hide behind your cpu
NN TwoCents

Newport News, VA

#32 Sep 22, 2008
alive wrote:
He might still be alive today if his charges of FORGERY and FALSE IDENTITY TO LAW ENFCMNT were not Nolle Pros back in June.
Trooper must have been a minute late to court and the judge did not want to wait. The judges only like to wait if their fellow brothers (lawyers) are late.
If he had been safe in JAIL from a June conviction, he would still be alive today! incarceration is a much more civilised alternative to blood, chaos and death on the streets.
Devin

Newport News, VA

#33 Sep 22, 2008
Ya can't do anything about those wild little animals in Newport News.

These are the most disgusting Hillibillies known to man.

Somebody said 5 shootings in Newport News, the people in Fallujah are safer.
school girl

Thomasville, GA

#36 Sep 25, 2008
The jails need to figure out a way to stop releasing these idiots. I bet they all have been in jail or arrested before. Since they want to shoot, send them over to Iraq so they can do something useful with their extensive weapons experience. This way some of the troops can come home and the idiots can go play "Shoot Em up". And people..if you don't want to be a snitch when the police come around..send a letter in the mail

“Another tree-huggin Republican”

Since: Aug 08

G-town

#38 Sep 26, 2008
school girl wrote:
The jails need to figure out a way to stop releasing these idiots. I bet they all have been in jail or arrested before. Since they want to shoot, send them over to Iraq so they can do something useful with their extensive weapons experience. This way some of the troops can come home and the idiots can go play "Shoot Em up". And people..if you don't want to be a snitch when the police come around..send a letter in the mail
That's right school girl! bring the heros home and let them live and send the thug jerks over there to fight for something worth fighting for and see how they like being shot at by merciless tailholes that don't give a crap about them either!
Tired of the BS

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#39 Sep 26, 2008
HG Robinson wrote:
No big surprise we have shootings following a gun show in Hampton this weekend. I guess all the criminals replenished their gun supply.
The time has come to close the gun show loophole!
HG those stupid as@s thug, drug dealers did not buy their guns from a gun show, the either bought their guns illegally probably at one of the community centers you always talk about.
NO Snitchn

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#41 Sep 26, 2008
take it for granted wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you post this comment with your name and address..then you'll have a reason for you ignorant, stereotypical racism..No one wants to be held accountable for their actions..but I guess you can be who you want when you hide behind your cpu
How about hold those thugs respondsible for thier action, oh yeah you can't NO Snitching" I guess they can hide behind you and you CPU

“Things that make you go hmm...”

Since: Jul 07

Newport News

#42 Sep 27, 2008
HG Robinson wrote:
No big surprise we have shootings following a gun show in Hampton this weekend. I guess all the criminals replenished their gun supply.
The time has come to close the gun show loophole!
And then we need to close the "HG Robinson" loophole...

“Things that make you go hmm...”

Since: Jul 07

Newport News

#43 Sep 27, 2008
Methos wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....I'm impressed....you've finially come to the realization that they are CRIMINALS shooting eachother....not victims. You're slippin'
Methos..I think he forgot to take his medication once again the day he posted...that's the first time I have seen him use the term "criminals"...he IS slipping!! LOL..

DHM

“Gotta Love Dave....”

Since: Jan 08

Hampton

#44 Sep 27, 2008
elvis wrote:
war zone, seems more young men die here than in bagdad.
And therein lies the irony of it all. Iraq is far less dangerous than Chicago.
Had a Enough

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#46 Sep 28, 2008
What New!!! another man shoot in newport news or anywhere in Hamptonroads. New would be nobody shoot or a no robberyies committed or rapes, no that would be news!!!!
Methos

Newport News, VA

#48 Sep 28, 2008
holiveras wrote:
<quoted text>
Methos..I think he forgot to take his medication once again the day he posted...that's the first time I have seen him use the term "criminals"...he IS slipping!! LOL..
LOL ;o)
Crowded in Here

Chesapeake, VA

#49 Sep 28, 2008
Imagine That!!
candy

Marcus Hook, PA

#50 Nov 2, 2012
All your thugs won't to carry guns ,shoot,kill,rob peoples ,rap, hurt babies or children they need to be lock up and the key needs to be thrown away for good.if they won't to kill someone let them fight the war .

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51 Nov 4, 2012
HG Robinson wrote:
No big surprise we have shootings following a gun show in Hampton this weekend. I guess all the criminals replenished their gun supply.
The time has come to close the gun show loophole!
I'm glad to see you back even though you and I usually don't agree.
gotta love it

Newport News, VA

#52 Nov 5, 2012
look at like this and you will love it too thats if you have a job. Its a TAX BREAK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Smart Alex 1,152,949
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr kal 49,174
Hampton looks for more math teachers 4 hr meh 36
Woman rescued from river (Aug '08) 17 hr PrdWfMyWndrfldtctv 16
at Phoebus high 4 yrs, no football title,lost 35-0 Tue Sierra 4
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) Tue Sierra 12
Hampton mayor's participation in protest march ... Tue Hamptonian 5
Hampton Dating
Find my Match

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:27 pm PST