Police probe death of girl found shot...

Police probe death of girl found shot in home

There are 141 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Police probe death of girl found shot in home. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Police on Wednesday night were seeking to establish if the fatal shooting of a girl in a home in Hampton was a homicide, an accident or a suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Say What

Allentown, PA

#140 Nov 10, 2009
new new wrote:
robjea was my littlsister i swear its not a daythat gose by that dontask why!!!
i swear too god i miss you like craZzy robjea!!!!
I LOVE YOU
German-Ghettoite slang..........right?
Say What

Allentown, PA

#141 Nov 10, 2009
azia13 wrote:
R.I.P big cuz Robjea u been gone for 8 months now but the pain i feel wont go away. Everyday after skool hope to come home and see u seatin there on my porch watin for me to come home so we can hang out and talk about are day and all the crazy people at are skools but when i get home realty seat in and u not there watin for me. I still cant belive u anit around no more u was the same age as me mane why u why not some one else but i guess God was ready for u to come home..... everyday the pain gets worse cuz i cant belive my big cuz gone and she anit comin back. Oh and too that Black Beard person can u stop writin about the way we talk mane we up here shown respect to my cuz and u anit sayin nothin about mt cuz Robjea u just talkin about the way we spell and stop talkin bout me gurl LULU she was showin respect to Robjea and if thatz the was she want to write it then let her so what she talk diffrent. To who eva said something about my auntie smokin crack when she named Robjea u dont know her and thank u Shaun for standin up for my anut Paulette.
Iranian subculture..........right??
one less spicaro

Mahanoy City, PA

#142 Nov 10, 2009
atown animals should learn to write in basic english---even gorillas in zoos have been taught how to communicate with humans.
shaun

Newport News, VA

#143 Nov 19, 2009
we miss an love u
shaun

Newport News, VA

#144 Nov 19, 2009
tnai an all ha other friend we all miss ha she is realy mizz an all yall other ppl talkin dat bad s*** go to h***
Tierra

Newport News, VA

#145 Dec 21, 2009
R.i.p Robjea Chyenne Mitchell I miss yuh like crazii whyy yuh watch ovah meh famm i luhv yuh qhurliee!R.i.p*
Tierra

Newport News, VA

#146 Dec 21, 2009
R.I.P Robjea Chyenne Mitchell I miss You Gh=url Watch Ovah Meh But You In God Hands Now R.I.p I love yuh
shaun

Newport News, VA

#147 Feb 9, 2010
yo wrd she aint kill ha self dat was mi friend sence 2nd grade i no ha an i no she aint do dat
Erika_Delcy wrote:
Robjea Mitchell was my friend i don't know why she would kill herself she had much love in the street's in till this day we still love her she will be missed very much we love u girl!!!!!!!!!!
shaun

Newport News, VA

#148 Feb 9, 2010
R.I.P Robjea aka Robin we miss u alot wrd we dnt no why god got u out of all pll doe why god answer dat 4 us we no she was an angle but you could have let ha stay wit us a lil longer but robin da circ miss u an love u an alwayz goin to hld u dwn boo wrdd miss u alot see u soon we all will
shatasea robinson

Newport News, VA

#149 Mar 15, 2010
i really didnt know robjea but for the 2 years i spent wit her at Huntington M. School she was always a good person and friend...
AND I KNOW THAT SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED!!!!!!
DETROIT NEWARK ALLENTOWN

Carbondale, PA

#150 Mar 16, 2010
shaun wrote:
R.I.P Robjea aka Robin we miss u alot wrd we dnt no why god got u out of all pll doe why god answer dat 4 us we no she was an angle but you could have let ha stay wit us a lil longer but robin da circ miss u an love u an alwayz goin to hld u dwn boo wrdd miss u alot see u soon we all will
wtf...? next time, write in basic english, you idiot!
Candace kafka

Carrollton, VA

#151 Aug 18, 2010
rest in peace robjea
Ebony Scott

Kenosha, WI

#152 Nov 9, 2010
Robjea B.K.A Robin idkk wheree tahh startt withh thiss gurll i memberr the timess in kindergartenn wheree shee alwayss stayedd ova myy paap house herr nd nijah andd my sistahh wee did soo funn nd crazyy she wass juss the gurll thatt wouldd brightenn yo dayy if u need itt.I memeber we ustt to sneakk past thee crossing gaurdd me and my brotherr too go gett herr nd nijahh to goo to acheiveablee dreamm loll danggg i kneww thiss gurll foreveahh.We seen herr a 2dayss beforee shee diedd andd ridingg bck fromm my cheerleading herr step sistahh toldd us shee wass deadd thatt broke my hearrt i criedd andd criedd.I criedd myselff too sleep every nitee forr at leastt 2monthss pastt herr deathh.Shee wass a cheerleaderrforr the boys andd girlss clubb as i wass too btt she stopedd andd i alwayss dreamedd off beinn a cheerleaderr likee herr and Alexsis Robinsonn i wishh shee couldd havee livedd to see mee gett my trophyy juss likee herr.Her candell lightt wass thee most saddestt thingss i wentt too too seeall the peoplee theree thatt caredd andd to rememberr herr andd thee timess we hadd.Afterr herr deathh anybodyuy you wouldd see walkinn thee streets theyy wouldd sayy i lovee you juss tah lett youu knoo incasee u wass to diee thee next dayy.Her deathhh madee a bigg impactt on miness andd otherss lifee humongouslyy. I will neverr forgett herr and herr qualitiess, and talentss shee broughtt inn thiss worldd todayy R.I.P Robjea aka Robin youll neverr bee forgotten.
Dilqueisha McEachern

Newport News, VA

#153 Nov 17, 2010
its been 2 years nnn i miss uu so much and its crazy my grades fallin i be wanting to kill my self because you are not here missing you love u cousin
Dilqueisha McEachern ROBJ

Newport News, VA

#154 Nov 17, 2010
its crazy HOW im older than her AND SHE GONE BEFORE ME I JUST TURND 18 AND WE WOULD HAVE PARTY BHUT I THINK THAT SHE'S N A BETTER PLACE AND ITS SO CRAZY THAT SHE WAS JUST HERE N IN A BLINK OF AN EYE SHE GONE I JUST WANT YOU TEENAGERS TOO LOOK AT THIS AS A WAKE UP CALL SHE'S GNE THERE'S NO COMEING BACK AND TELL YOUR mothers n family U LOVE THEM BECAUSE ME N CHINA N NAHJEA,TEEKA, STRAWBERRY, MAIA, QUIERA, DANITA, QUANISHA, TANISHA,SHAHAHADA,MONICA,ALL BECAME CLOSER AND I THINK IF I WAS GNE AND SHE WAS HERE THEY WOULD DO THE SAME FOR ME. I DNT THINK YOU ALL SEE IT HOW I DO BHUT UMMA EXPLAIN IT TOO UU N DETAIL SHE WAS NICE, SHE ALWAYS MADE EVERY BODY LAUGH WHEN HER BIRTHDAY COME AROUND I CANT SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY N GIVE HER A HUGE BHUT YOU KIDS NOW DAYS TAKE EVERYTHING AS A JOKE YOU ALL DNT SEE WART I SEE DNT FEEL HOW I FEEL OR HER MOTHER SHE'S HURT TOOOOOO. THE LITTLE BOYS THAT LIKE TO PLAY WITH GUN'S PLEASE BE SAFE WATCH WHAT U DO WITH IT N WHO U HAVE IT AROUND BECAUSE BULLETS DO NOT HAVE A NAME ON IT SO JUST BE CAREFULL WAT U DO AND HOW U DO IT rip robjea rip robin
Ciara Edge

Newport News, VA

#155 Feb 25, 2011
Mane Robjea Mitchell was a pretty, talented, smart and a good friend. She did not kill herself , she wouldnt even come up a thought of that. Me robjea, nahja, baby , all of us grew up together in the same community. I love you and I miss you girl. but your safe and in a better place now, I will see you up their in my late years on whenever God ready to come get me. Robjea had alota haters and she didn't take nothing from nobody. I miss her and She did rep two first (21st) all day lovee her nd miss her , smooches , muah (;
MJT

Newport News, VA

#156 Oct 14, 2011
R.I.P Babygurl....gne but not forgotten...u r TRULY MISSED....
cirada carson

Hampton, VA

#157 Jan 31, 2012
Robjea We MissYou And Loveyou Always . gone but never forgotten ! WE WILL MEET AGAIN ONEE DAY . REST IN PEACE , you in a better place .
ILOVEEYOUU ALWAYSS
My name is Eric James

Tacoma, WA

#158 Jul 20, 2012
Im Andre Narwood father an he sends his LOVE an Prayers to Robjea Family.
God is needed we are lossing our kids to ignorance beyond measures.
someone who cares

Newport News, VA

#159 Oct 23, 2014
Finally Robjea will have justice. Floyd Tayborn murdered her. Now he will be in jail for the rest of his life. Now you cab rest easy angel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min moshx 1,431,654
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Science_Politics_... 61,473
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 3 hr justme 828
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Sep 21 Glenno 85
What was Joe Folks catch phrase at the end of h... (Aug '10) Sep 19 nunya 12
News Welding inspector admits falsifying reports, sa... (Jun '09) Sep 18 Explosiv3 AWS CWI... 66
Foreign Links Around the Globe Sep 17 Davis 1

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages