Police probe death of girl found shot...

Police probe death of girl found shot in home

There are 141 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Police probe death of girl found shot in home. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Police on Wednesday night were seeking to establish if the fatal shooting of a girl in a home in Hampton was a homicide, an accident or a suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lonnie swanson 26 bang

Newport News, VA

#73 Oct 30, 2008
Robjea I miss u we all miss u Bad newz why the good die young
I love u !
lonnie swanson 26 bang

Newport News, VA

#74 Oct 30, 2008
and she not in no fu$king gang
redstar93

Virginia Beach, VA

#75 Oct 31, 2008
Nakya Graham wrote:
I DiDnT really know her like that but i went to school with her in 6th and i feel that it just isn't real i mean i know it happened but it just dosent seem like it really happened I will keep her in my prayers and god bless her and i wish that people would pay more attention to Us!
RIP Robjea
I agree with Nkya. Robjea was an exeptional young lady. She represents a generation of young people with potential and promise. There are just too many young people that never get a chance to fufill their purpose in life. And that is something we all can mourn for.
innn

Newport News, VA

#76 Nov 1, 2008
ejay wrote:
this is ckrazy
i knew her its really
sad rip robjea cheyenne mitchell
As you sit there and prove that you're a blood with the need to put a K after your C to let others know...
getlikeme

Yorktown, VA

#77 Nov 2, 2008
Please dear Lord - all the kids writing in that you loved this girl, take a close look at your lives. Your education is the best answer for you to have a future! Stop with all the unwed pregnancy, gang, thug, drugs, guns!! All that stuff only gets you dead or prison. Everyone says this girl was smart - please make a better choice than she did. Maybe that is the message ...
lokera

Norfolk, VA

#78 Nov 3, 2008
this girl was a bright young lady and i really miss her i always talked to her and she would always come to my uncle store and buy the store up lol!ir eally miss her i wish she would still be here but ignorant people have to take place but everyone misses u robjea boo but even though your gone always look over everyone and everyone is still thinkin of you love you robjea mitchell
lokera

Norfolk, VA

#79 Nov 3, 2008
i will keep you in my prayers always god bless you robjea! oh my gosh why lord!this always happens to the people that's making the right decisions or tryin to fix their life and get it in order but i don't have anything else to say exccept love u again robjea and let your spirits hang over us and the ones you loved like your family i will always remember you i will never forget u even the day i die!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. ROBJEA CHEYANNE MITCHELL
Jordan Flynn

Newport News, VA

#80 Nov 6, 2008
Robjea Mitchell was my friend and a good person. She was smart and talented and beautiful and now the world will never get to see it. All of you writing all of this shit about her when u dont even know her I really dont appreciate... haave more respect for people than that. Robjea Mitchell was NOT in a gang
getlikeme

Yorktown, VA

#81 Nov 15, 2008
Jordan Flynn wrote:
Robjea Mitchell was my friend and a good person. She was smart and talented and beautiful and now the world will never get to see it. All of you writing all of this **** about her when u dont even know her I really dont appreciate... haave more respect for people than that. Robjea Mitchell was NOT in a gang
Really Jordan? Have you checked her myspace lately? Those look like gang signs her friends (and she) are throwin' But whatever you want to believe will continue to be YOUR reality.
LULU

Newport News, VA

#82 Nov 18, 2008
DA G00D DIE YOUNG WE WONT TIGHT BUT WE GOT AROUND IT MANE IT HURT TO SEE U GONE MANE IMA STOP CRYIN BUT THIS SHIT HURT IMA MISS U ROBJEA........
Sevantish

Moseley, VA

#83 Nov 18, 2008
LULU wrote:
DA G00D DIE YOUNG WE WONT TIGHT BUT WE GOT AROUND IT MANE IT HURT TO SEE U GONE MANE IMA STOP CRYIN BUT THIS **** HURT IMA MISS U ROBJEA........
Is English your second language?

“Plundering the Seas”

Since: Oct 08

Hustle, VA

#84 Nov 18, 2008
LULU wrote:
DA G00D DIE YOUNG WE WONT TIGHT BUT WE GOT AROUND IT MANE IT HURT TO SEE U GONE MANE IMA STOP CRYIN BUT THIS **** HURT IMA MISS U ROBJEA........
I the immortal words of many a wise man: W-T-F? is this supposed to be English or some poor attempt at humor. Sad part is, I sense that this is real. My heart breaks for your future. WORD YO!
Standards

Hampton, VA

#85 Nov 18, 2008
LULU wrote:
WHAT?
Melissa

Newport News, VA

#86 Nov 18, 2008
I hope that everyone just takes a moment to mourn the loss of sweet Robjea...and just make an adjustment in their lives; because she was soo pretty and i could tell she had the personality to match..I hope that the person who did this will be locked up for life! She was a special gril who always was deeply loved..and she will be deeply,DEEPLY missed. R.I.P RobJea,I wish i could've met you =(
jasmine

Newport News, VA

#88 Nov 21, 2008
it is really sad how people could loose someone special to them.but itz iznt lyke shez n a better place. be safe. watch out. and think about the things you do b4 u do it.
Fear and Loathing

King Of Prussia, PA

#89 Nov 21, 2008
Well said. Teenagers do not seem to realize how important education is. I cannot stress how important it is.
getlikeme wrote:
Please dear Lord - all the kids writing in that you loved this girl, take a close look at your lives. Your education is the best answer for you to have a future! Stop with all the unwed pregnancy, gang, thug, drugs, guns!! All that stuff only gets you dead or prison. Everyone says this girl was smart - please make a better choice than she did. Maybe that is the message ...

“Plundering the Seas”

Since: Oct 08

Hampton, VA

#90 Nov 21, 2008
jasmine wrote:
it is really sad how people could loose someone special to them.but itz iznt lyke shez n a better place. be safe. watch out. and think about the things you do b4 u do it.
Could you at least learn from her and pay attention in school, English class most importantly? Then your posts may make a little more sense.
bzed

Newport News, VA

#91 Nov 25, 2008
getlikeme wrote:
what u mean i better choice than she did
bzed

Newport News, VA

#92 Nov 25, 2008
what u mean a better choice than she did
dnt

Newport News, VA

#93 Dec 9, 2008
R.I.P robjea we knew each other and shared a couple of conversations we were not bestfriend but we were associates uma miss u 4 eva love u always look down on me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,458,207
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Popz9755 62,313
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 2 hr YIM 7,942
News Williamsburg police increasing crosswalk patrols (Nov '08) 4 hr Ayers 3
I voted for Donald J. Trump 4 hr Ayers 1
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) Sat Squach 1,168
News Police: Alligator bites off 11-year-old boy's arm (Jul '08) Nov 27 LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 344
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Nov 23 Ayers 830

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages