Fighting gang violence in Hampton Roads

Fighting gang violence in Hampton Roads

There are 1 comment on the WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads story from Jan 6, 2013, titled Fighting gang violence in Hampton Roads. In it, WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads reports that:

They chose the wrong family to mess with. Those are strong words from Attorney General Bob McDonnell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads.

KITTY KAT

Hampton, VA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I personly don't think the violents is gonna end anytime soon so whats the point of doing any of this ?
And most violents comes from teens that aren't getting any love or atttention at home so they find it in the streets...It will never end !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Canuk 1,604,112
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Recall Mayor Mayer 63,985
News Owner of York County pipe/tobacco lounge arrest... (Nov '13) 8 hr Martin garey 35
News Couple to continue bakery tradition (Jan '08) Sun Sugarfoot 21
Florence crittendon home for unwed mothers 1950's (May '14) Sep 23 mefor u 2
News Guantanamo data put in valentine, court told (May '07) Sep 23 Norbert of Norview 4
News NN man accused of raping 13-year-old girl (Mar '09) Sep 22 41young 32

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages