Obama counts on Virginia's black voters

Jul 22, 2012 Full story: Washington Examiner 13

Gerard Williams walked out of Phoebus High School in Hampton, Va., with hundreds of other mostly African-American residents after listening to President Obama's pitch for re-election wondering if the enthusiasm and energy felt so intensely in that gymnasium on a summer afternoon would still be there come Election Day this November.

Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 23, 2012
With something like a 14% unemployment rate among blacks of working age, I doubt that will last. People vote their bill-folds. Blacks are no exception. Obama's economic policies have been a disaster.
Bishop LL Lace

Hampton, VA

#3 Jul 24, 2012
we got your 99% black vote Obama. We always vote black, always will. White rigots need to give us our dues.
Skip

Hampton, VA

#5 Jul 26, 2012
Obama won't get 43% of Va. Romney will get in the upper 50s. Copy this message and date it, past it to your fridge.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 26, 2012
In the last Governor's election the Democrats got something like 39% of the vote. That should tell you something.
Mr Tibbs

Hampton, VA

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Gammler wrote:
With something like a 14% unemployment rate among blacks of working age, I doubt that will last. People vote their bill-folds. Blacks are no exception. Obama's economic policies have been a disaster.
Many blacks are cult like followers. All they have to know are 2 things, Democrat and black. They always are singing bout the lawd then go vote for same-sex marriage Obama and that ugly old man, Scott.
loggerblogger

Kingman, AZ

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Mr Tibbs wrote:
<quoted text>Many blacks are cult like followers. All they have to know are 2 things, Democrat and black. They always are singing bout the lawd then go vote for same-sex marriage Obama and that ugly old man, Scott.
This is true,dead people will vote, and their animals, made up names, double voting, and people standing outside the polling booth with threats.
Joe

Newport News, VA

#11 Aug 2, 2012
Love for someone to threaten me when I go to vote.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Joe wrote:
Love for someone to threaten me when I go to vote.
I agree. Apparently Eric Holder doesn't though.
not trying to be white

Fredericksburg, VA

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Maybe Mitt Romney should get a race change. (Robert Downey Jr. TROPIC THUNDER)
dont matter

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Aug 3, 2012
He can get 100% of his peeps vote and it's not going to keep him in office to ruin the lives of the 85% of the nonblack population with his bigoted antiwhite, proreparation stance. He's outta there in 2012.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 3, 2012
Obama needs more Black Panthers in Philadelphia.
Does that sound like an American President to you?
It sounds more like a Kenyan dictator, doesn't it?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Aug 3, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Obama needs more Black Panthers in Philadelphia.
Does that sound like an American President to you?
It sounds more like a Kenyan dictator, doesn't it?
With these people eating themselves in the inner cities it's time to wall off the cities and let them have them. With the lawless flashmobs, armed thugs running rampant it's time to contain the cancer in the city walls. The 85% of the nonblack population at some point will have to start shooting these feral throwbacks and realize that this country does not have to kiss asz of this 15% entitlement suckers just cause they will be called raysists. Nonblacks will be called raysists no matter what they say or do for this 15%, They exist to sponge off producers laughing as they run off with what they can steal. Either take back your inner cities or wall the feral mobs in till they exterminate themselves.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

San Diego, CA

#17 Aug 3, 2012
It's too bad that minorities are fooled into beleiving that the Democrat Party is for them. They fail to see how the donkey party enslaves them.
Blacks are told from birth that they are to vote Democrat, period.
Yet, O'Bama, who is hailed as a black man, endorses homosexual relationships. Something that the black culture abhors. So do you vote for someone that ignores your culture or one that really is NOT of your culure.
Most black voters lie if they say they did not vote for O'Bama purely for his skin color. That alone shows bigotry.
Those of us that oppose him do so because of his philosophy of marxism.
If you are black, please go read what folks like Frederick Douglass wrote. He's an American hero and has profound knowledge that blacks have ignored. He was highly respected in DC.
He said things such as: "Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is in an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob, and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe."
"People might not get all they work for in this world, but they must certainly work for all they get."
Do these sound like the Democrat creed? No.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,172,420
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Captain Yesterday 50,264
Nevada brothel looking for gigolos, hoping to w... (Jun '09) 6 hr Peter Goesinya 7
Dominion Virginia rate increase approved (Jun '08) Sun Laz 20
2015, Hampton has a huge influx of motorcycles,... Jan 21 Hampton Handyman 2
Hampton looks for more math teachers Jan 21 Hampton Handyman 44
Poquoson Jan 21 Tabb Man 2
Hampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News