Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#982359 Sep 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Aren't you the idiots who are rooting for putin against Obama my ruskie fiend?
Pointing out the fact that Obama was proved to be an ignorant buffoon on the world's stage due to his complete lack of knowledge of how the world works, and having been indoctrinated with fraudulent "facts" to support the ideologies indoctrinating him, is not rooting. It's just pointing out the fact that we have an embarrassingly ignorant and incapable government today.

Oh, and by the way, try to remember who posts what here. Maybe if you put the elephant down every now and then, it might help.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#982360 Sep 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The programs you refer to were bad programs that would do the exact opposite of their intent. As with almost every thing government whatever the name it will do the opposite.
I guess you are suggesting that kids eat less? that we have more tent cities?

Most of these programs help people move from government dependency to self sustaining people.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#982361 Sep 13, 2013
WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS wrote:
Dr.James Manning's Advice to Black People - Vote on Issues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4NrIQXrEMgwXX
The fake Dr. Manning from Harlem? Figures that your stupid azz would cite that phony fk.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982362 Sep 13, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing the republicans with no leadership what so ever.
Laughable poofball comment, considering Obama's Syrian debacle....

The Republican leadership is Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Marco Rubio. The others are just placeholders.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982363 Sep 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ohhhhh noooooo son! Why would I make such a claim? All I'm asking if for you to support your ridiculous claims of all these 'wars' by dems.
I think the facts are getting to you and you're finding your only mouse hole to escape it to LIE even more!
poor baby. so scared. so fragile.
Confused one-

You never challenged whether Dems were in power until now you are trying to change the goal posts. The decision not challenge if Dems were in power was a wise one as it is common knowledge and the onus would be on you to disprove. You have stupidly gave up this position so you have a bunch of research to do.

What you were demanding was Declarations of War. I assumed these wars-with the exception of Kosovo-were legal wars that had obtained Declaration of Wars or the modern equivalent of authorization of military use.

You are one who is challenging this. Show us were the Dems engaged in illegal wars.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#982366 Sep 13, 2013
Barack Obama’s new top economic deputy is a former management consultant who worked for Gov. Mitt Romney’s Bain & Company investment firm.

On the campaign, Obama repeatedly slammed Romney’s management-consulting business, and one of his TV-ads even suggested Romney was responsible for the death of a former employee’s spouse, who passed away after a battle with cancer.
STUPID LIBERALS

Winterville, NC

#982368 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
All red states, azzhole
HAY AZZHOLE WHO GIVES A DAMN IF IT IS
A RED,PINK,GREEN,YELLOW STATE!LETS HELP THE NEEDY NOT THE GREEDY AZZHOLE!!!!!!!!!!

Gettysburg, PA

#982369 Sep 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Freudian 'slip'? Lol
I could have asked why you thought Democrats need to be "lead".

At least the "o" key s next to the "i" key.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#982370 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be some reverberations at the lower levels but it would dampen quickly.
You say beginning employees as if they all get promotions. A lot of big box stores depend on paying a sizable portion on their workers minimum wage. They would not survive if all their minim wage workers stayed on & got raises.
The entire problem with the minimum wage is that it has not kept up with inflation.
In my opinion, you get what you pay for. A bunch of people working while they are seeking better paying jobs & who don't have any skin in the well being of your company. The turnover has to be huge.
Tet us not forget that most, not all but most, union contracts peg wages to the minimum wage. Minimum wage goes up it's a raise for union members. It's all about the unions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#982371 Sep 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be some reverberations at the lower levels but it would dampen quickly.
You say beginning employees as if they all get promotions. A lot of big box stores depend on paying a sizable portion on their workers minimum wage. They would not survive if all their minim wage workers stayed on & got raises.
The entire problem with the minimum wage is that it has not kept up with inflation.
In my opinion, you get what you pay for. A bunch of people working while they are seeking better paying jobs & who don't have any skin in the well being of your company. The turnover has to be huge.
Those employees who show ambition and ability move up in the organization. Those who are content to round up shopping carts in the parking lot do not. Most companies are happy to have voluntary turnover of unmotivated employees.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#982372 Sep 13, 2013
I’m not surprise by the rocky start between Kerry/Lavrov, can anyone explain Obama’s foreign Policy?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982373 Sep 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's some real funny sht babe__what sort of noise do drones make day and night?
Hmmm, don't challenge that it is terrifying to the citizens to have drones appearing at any moment to fire on them-just silly irrelevant nit pick?

So, do you think it is frightening to them?

Gettysburg, PA

#982374 Sep 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have known you are such a poor reader I would have had to edit your post so you'd know what I'm talking about
"Today's Republicans in Congress only do what they think will help Republicans & hurt Democrats.'OMG OMG we can allow Obama to be successful as President " Even though it means this country can't be successful."
Dumbass dave towing the liberal line.
So, why do Republicans block programs that would help the economy? Types of things that they have supported in the past.

Why did no Republican in the House vote for the stimulus bill? I guess they voted not to help us recover?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#982375 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Without inequality of outcomes, there is no incentive to work or produce and society fails.
Just like the former Soviet Union.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#982377 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the typical .......post.
A hodge podge of homophobia, racism, retardism and ironically co ck su cking.
I agree, but you forgot misogynist which you engaged in earlier.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#982378 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
Wait your turn to suck that Commies co ck you phaggot.
While he sucks Putin's? LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#982382 Sep 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down old man or fk you up and send you back to your Mexican boy toys with a black eye and a boot shoved up your azz
Speaking of Mexicans__isn't today Mexican Independence Day?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#982384 Sep 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Tet us not forget that most, not all but most, union contracts peg wages to the minimum wage. Minimum wage goes up it's a raise for union members. It's all about the unions.
Let us also not forget that white collar workers salaries are often pegged to the union workers wage.

It's all about wages dummy and after that benefits.

Bozeman, MT

#982385 Sep 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 - Illinois
#2 - Connecticut
"Also of note, when you look at combined rankings of per-capita unfunded liabilities and unfunded liabilities as a percent of annual gross state product what you find is this: Nine states are present in the top 10 of both lists, showing large unfunded liabilities compared to their populations and economic output. Those states are Illinois, Ohio, New Jersey, Oregon, Connecticut, Nevada, New Mexico, Hawaii, and Alaska."

Not too many "red" states there, huh?

Bozeman, MT

#982386 Sep 13, 2013
People who live in deeply religious regions of the country — the solid-red states of the Bible Belt and Utah — give more of their income to charity than those who don't.

Of the top 10 most generous states, according to a Chronicle of Philanthropy study based on itemized charitable contributions among people who made at least $50,000, nine voted for Mitt Romney in 2012.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/19/givi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 50,496
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Fri John H Bell 766
john quarstein is innocent (Feb '13) Fri Played4Fool 3
Dominion Virginia rate increase approved (Jun '08) Jan 27 Jimmy Lee 21
2015, Hampton has a huge influx of motorcycles,... Jan 27 Jimmy Lee 4
How can I get robotic Topic luke, " Barack Obam... Jan 27 Jimmy Lee 4
Nevada brothel looking for gigolos, hoping to w... (Jun '09) Jan 26 Peter Goesinya 7
Hampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:29 pm PST