Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#970276 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you posting about an event that you're not interested in and have no real knowledge of???
Lonely?
BTW what is pvt 7 rd?
Have no idea. Where's it from? Going to a movie. BBL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#970277 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you say Pseudo Conservative.
that was the point you were trying to make, wasn't it?
you made my point and proved you are a bigot & hypocrite.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970278 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you receive no regular mail at all relative to banking, utilities, insurance, taxes, or other government business such as auto tag renewals. None at all???
Stupid lying scumbag.
Tax bills and automobile registration renewals, nothing else (except unwanted junk mail from utilities and banks).

In other words, only the retarded government still uses snail mail.

The average individual can easily save $50-100 per year on postage by conducting business online.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#970279 Aug 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sherman. I got news for you the police do that all day, every day. Some more news for you. They held a trial, a verdict was reached, he was found innocent. Get over it loser.

And they did it in Sanford all the time with dead black kids.

If the black community said nothing & national spotlight did not get shown on Standard, they would not had a trial at all.

If the police department did its job & properly investigated at the time, Zimmerman might not be found not guilty.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970280 Aug 25, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You lack in comprehension, heavily! Zimmerman wasn't even charged for over a month. Had the police charged Zimmerman like they shouldn't, nobody outside the state of Florida would've even heard of Zimmerman or, Trayvon Martin. I don't care what the circumstances, if a blackman shoots &, kills anyone, he will be charged &, face a trial. The cases are identical if not for that 1 gigantic difference!
Really excellent news here, chimpy. I think you ought to go out and try and avenge Jafar's death. You've achieved good numbers there, but I KNOW you can do better with just a little more effort.....:-)

Trenton ties record for most homicides in a year

Updated: Aug 24, 2013 9:21 AM MST

TRENTON, N.J.(AP)- Trenton has tied its record for most homicides in a year.

Authorities say 26-year-old city resident Jafar Lewis was shot and killed Friday night during a confrontation on a city street, making him the 31st person killed in Trenton this year. That ties the record set in 2005.

It's not yet clear what sparked the dispute that led to Lewis' death.

Authorities say he was in a car with some other people and the assailant's vehicle was alongside that car when the dispute got heated. Both men then exited their vehicles, and the shooting occurred around 9:20 p.m. on Middle Rose Street.

Lewis was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead early Saturday. The assailant fled the scene and remained at large Saturday.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23246384/trenton...

Since: Oct 12

Ford City, PA

#970281 Aug 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Carol, Less government= more pollution, less worker protections and safety, more industrial disasters like in East Texas, more criminal activity from the big banks and more voter repression from Republican governors like in Texas and North Carolina. There's no evidence that lees government equals more jobs. Call it whatever you want you faux Christian but a moral government takes care of all of its citizens. I've said it before and I'll repeat it as many times as I need to. The people your shilling for want less government for the same reason criminals want fewer cops on the streets.
and where is this moral government?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970282 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a first. but ok.....
Not guilty: The verdict in the manslaughter trial of Roderick Scott. After more than 19 hours of deliberations over two days, a jury acquitted the Greece man in the shooting death of Christopher Cervini, 17, last April.
"I just want to say thank you to the people who believed in me, who stood by me,” Scott said following the verdict.“I still have my regrets for the Cervini family; it's still an unfortunate situation for them. I am happy that at least this chapter is over."
As deliberations dragged on over two days and the jury asked for testimony to be read back, Scott admits he didn't know how it would all turn out.
"I was nervous of course,” he said.“You never know what direction this whole thing is going to turn, so I have no idea. But it worked out and I feel that justice (was) served today."
Cervini's family members say justice wasn't served. They say Christopher was murdered in cold blood, that he'd never been in trouble and Scott acted as judge, jury and executioner.
"The message is that we can all go out and get guns and feel anybody that we feel is threatening us and lie about the fact,” said Jim Cervini, Christopher’s father.“My son never threatened anybody. He was a gentle child, his nature was gentle, he was a good person and he was never, ever arrested for anything, and has never been in trouble. He was 16 years and four months old, and he was slaughtered."
Scott says he acted in self defense when he confronted Cervini and two others saying they were stealing from neighbors cars. He told them he had a gun and ordered them to freeze and wait for police.
Scott says he shot Cervini twice when the victim charged toward him yelling he was going to get Scott.
"How can this happen to a beautiful, sweet child like that?” asked Cervini’s aunt Carol Cervini.“All he wanted to do was go home. And then for them to say, he was saying,'Please don't kill me. I'm just a kid,' and he just kept on shooting him."
Scott says the last seven months have been difficult for him and his family. If he could go back to the events in the early morning hours of April 4, there are things he says he would do differently.
"If it meant a person not losing their life, absolutely,” he said.“Would I still have tried to stop what was going on? That I would have done. But if I knew ahead of time that I could do something to help somebody from losing their life, I don't want anyone to lose their life."
Scott says the first thing he was going to do was go home and get a good night sleep. When asked if he'll continue living in his current home, which is just one street away from the Cervini's, he said “for the time being.”
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
This case is of no interest, nor would the Zimmerman case have been of any interest unless a fool like Obama had lowered the office of POTUS to interfering in a routine local criminal investigation.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970283 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht, obviously you, like Galt, have no earthly idea what was going on in Sanford.
Nor does Galt care about your local complaints.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970284 Aug 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell kind of president comments on a local crime--O'bama and stinkin' Holder-up had the most to do with it.
Bullsht, three weeks had passed before Sharpton got involved at the request of the Martin family attorney. Obama didn't comment until after that.

By that time Governor Scott and Pam Bondi were both involved.

You're just another pseudo scumbag without a clue. GFY
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970285 Aug 25, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I'm sure the members of the KKK that lynched blacks for years were all liberals.
tell me how many lynch mobs were comprised of liberals?
we wanted him tried, that's all.
How'd that trial work out for you?

BTW if you are going to invoke "lynching", you should become familiar with the facts. While its true lynching is a heinous crime (and all mob participants should be massacred on the spot), it wasnt exclusive to negroes. Yes, they bore the brunt of the highest numbers (slightly less than 3-1), but a lot of anglos were lynched too.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching

Violence in the United States against Black Americans, especially in the South, rose in the aftermath of the Civil War, after slavery had been abolished and recently freed black men were given the right to vote. Violence rose even more at the end of the 19th century, after southern white Democrats regained their political power in the South in the 1870s. States passed new constitutions or legislation which effectively disfranchised most blacks and many poor whites, established segregation of public facilities by race, and separated blacks from common public life and facilities. Nearly 3,500 African Americans and 1,300 whites were lynched in the United States between 1882 and 1968, mostly from 1882 to 1920.[2]
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970286 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax bills and automobile registration renewals, nothing else (except unwanted junk mail from utilities and banks).
In other words, only the retarded government still uses snail mail.
The average individual can easily save $50-100 per year on postage by conducting business online.
As I said, if you want to get rid of the post office, there are hundreds of local, state and federal laws that need to be repealed and/or rewritten.

Better get busy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970287 Aug 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really excellent news here, chimpy. I think you ought to go out and try and avenge Jafar's death. You've achieved good numbers there, but I KNOW you can do better with just a little more effort.....:-)
Trenton ties record for most homicides in a year
Updated: Aug 24, 2013 9:21 AM MST
TRENTON, N.J.(AP)- Trenton has tied its record for most homicides in a year.
Authorities say 26-year-old city resident Jafar Lewis was shot and killed Friday night during a confrontation on a city street, making him the 31st person killed in Trenton this year. That ties the record set in 2005.
It's not yet clear what sparked the dispute that led to Lewis' death.
Authorities say he was in a car with some other people and the assailant's vehicle was alongside that car when the dispute got heated. Both men then exited their vehicles, and the shooting occurred around 9:20 p.m. on Middle Rose Street.
Lewis was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead early Saturday. The assailant fled the scene and remained at large Saturday.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved
Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23246384/trenton...
Cops in cities like Trenton and Chicago never arrest anybody for killing black gang members. In fact, they never even investigate the murders. Nobody cares.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970288 Aug 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Really, an in depth investigation? How did they determine it was self defense? Why was Zimmerman pursuing Martin? Why did he violate the standard rules of Neighborhood Watch? Who started the fight? Why didn't Zimmerman identify himself?
Maybe, just maybe, black people got tired of their kids getting mowed down & the cops saying "Oh Well, another dead black kid".
You lost, lawn jockey. Accept that, and shine those little black shoes into a mirror shine.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970289 Aug 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And they did it in Sanford all the time with dead black kids.
If the black community said nothing & national spotlight did not get shown on Standard, they would not had a trial at all.
If the police department did its job & properly investigated at the time, Zimmerman might not be found not guilty.
"Shine, shine, shine"........
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970290 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, if you want to get rid of the post office, there are hundreds of local, state and federal laws that need to be repealed and/or rewritten.
Better get busy.
Such as?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#970291 Aug 25, 2013
I Had a Dream reminded me of the late Paul Wellstone ( D ) memorial that turn into a Political campaign!! MLK must be turning in his grave that his son was used as a Pawn…Shameful!!

These Race Baiters that took to the podium failed to mention there Racial History!! The man that killed MLK Sr.’ James Earl Ray (D) also supported George Wallace!! The party that wire tape Kings Office, Blocked access to Black Students at an Alabama University, and use Fire Hoses/K-9 Dogs on Civil Rights Marchers and oppose 80% of black legislation were Democrats!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970292 Aug 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>the ATF lost their own guns--in MEXICO--remember. I suspect these guns are in the hands of O'bama supporters illegal as they may be.
liberals don't own guns. or at least that's what i've been told.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970293 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, if you want to get rid of the post office, there are hundreds of local, state and federal laws that need to be repealed and/or rewritten.
Better get busy.
Are you really that clueless? Its like odumbocare; no need to repeal it, just stop the $$ flow through defunding. What has the US Postal Systems bottom line looked like in recent years? No one uses it, and its broke.

leftist retards (shakes head)....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#970294 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot in the White House blames his failures on the power of Rush.
"John Galt"
president nobama's own words prove his inability to do a decent job as president. nobama is a president with a majority of the press in his hip pocket and he whines a conservative media personality, Limbaugh, is screwing up his agenda. Personally I never listen to Limbaugh, no balance, and 99.9% of his followers would not agree with a thing nobama would put foreword. Just another example of nobama blaming his failures on others.
Peace
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970295 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops in cities like Trenton and Chicago never arrest anybody for killing black gang members. In fact, they never even investigate the murders. Nobody cares.
Its a welcome practice here in AZ too. We need to get those numbers up,up, UP!! The more, the merrier.....:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 5 hr RACE 5,663
james Arthur Segura Wed James Arthur Segura 59
Influx of illegal immigrants in hampton va Wed Indian River 13
Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Oct 28 BOP 16,149
Why are gay guys attracted to me??? (May '08) Oct 27 lala123 88
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) Oct 26 Bill 86
Hampton Dating
Find my Match

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton