Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
865,521 - 865,540 of 1,095,657 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans want to allow the poor to work themselves out of poverty.
Democrats support programs that will keep the poor in poverty, but alive (barely) and voting.
Using public taxes to buy votes is the Hallmark of the Magic Negro and Liberals in general.

That's why the Tea Party emerged.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Factcheck again...
Let me guess. They quote "high level sources" and "senior officials" and all sorts of other "sources" that may or may not exist, right?
How about you look at the actual goddam document, dupe.
"Court ordered inactive status" written in the record means Michelle Obama cannot receive reciprocity from the state of Illinois if she tries to move to another state and scam insurance companies from there after being busted in Illinois.
Factcheck is well researched and true. Funny how you wingnuts use it when it backs your crap up!! LOL

The document you refer to is a fake. As are you, motorscooter greasemonkey.

You use a right wingnut blog for your info. Proven lies all.

Your document is as fradulent as your birfer beliefs. Funny how most Americans see right through your stupidity and lies. Proven by Obama's re-election, which has fried your tiny brain.

Besides, what does Michelle have to do with anything?? She isn't an elected official.

All you prove is your rampant racism and hatred.

Too bad your white boy got his ass kicked by a black man.

Is that what's really bothering you, bunky??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you stupid idiot..
Get all the idiots and fools on your side and you can be elected to anything you deranged nitwit...
It's the culture..
Yes. And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney.

It's the lack of brains, civility, and culture..........
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey racist loser!

F U

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Using public taxes to buy votes is the Hallmark of the Magic Negro and Liberals in general.
That's why the Tea Party emerged.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Here is the last 17 hours of no-life Shinning moron. I dare you to find anything worth reading in any of his 34,500 piles of sh*t:

Yeah could have been elected. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA....(5 min ago | post #941887)
CHICAGO, IL
You are a dog chasing cars and burn you lips on the tailpipes.(5 min ago | post #941886)
CHICAGO, IL
Define those Republican actions. Define "the poor". It ain't what it used to be:](16 hrs ago | post #941350)
CHICAGO, IL
You are about as white as used bathroom tissue.(16 hrs ago | post #941347)
CHICAGO, IL
Don't say 'steam'. Sounds too close to 'hot air'. Instead, say something like 'my Lithium Ion Battery needs a recharge' or 'my renewable energy needs renewing':](17 hrs ago | post #941345)
CHICAGO, IL
Abortion - This Century's Holocaust (17 hrs ago | post #941344)
CHICAGO, IL
With oodles of Student Loan money and endless halls, campuses and academic resources, we end up with degreed butt-heads who don't know how many States there are inside of the United States of America. Some don't know they have to pay back a 'loan' and try to wiggle out of it. These are the Magic Negro fans marching forward with their heads up their pubic cavities. With no faces showning, they look like the cast from Drone Wars.(17 hrs ago | post #941343)
CHICAGO, IL
Because he feared that George was going to steal his Skittles. Them's fightin' words, eh(steal my Skittles)?(17 hrs ago | post #941339)
CHICAGO, IL
And he's chock-full of that white stuff, too.(17 hrs ago | post #941337)
CHICAGO, IL
Liberals have long engaged in behaviors that view Life as being cheap. This constant din of disregard for Life has now seeped into the national consciousness so deeply that the Kermit Gosnells of this land are growing by leaps and bounds. Girls will drop an infant in a HS restroom, stuff it into the wastebasket and then go back onto the Prom dance floor without blinking an eye. It's her right. Its her body, dammit. This is the Magic Negro's Hope & Change Bullsh it. No hope for the unborn and let's not change that ever.(17 hrs ago | post #941335)
CHICAGO, IL
Killing the Goose that laid the Golden Egg has never been a concern for Liberals. That's why we're running out of eggs and geese today.(17 hrs ago | post #941329)
CHICAGO, IL
The unthinking citizen is the Magic Negro's biggest fan. And, sadly, a majority.(17 hrs ago | post #941326)
CHICAGO, IL
The Magic Negro has been nothing but a Cow on the Freeway at Rush Hour and yet the Liberal Media insists on trying to make him into a Formula One. A Cow wearing Goggles, a Safety Helmet and Flame Retardant Clothing is something out of Mad Magazine:](17 hrs ago | post #941325)
CHICAGO, IL
A half-loaf is better than none but you've only got the heel, baby. And a Hot Dog Bun:](18 hrs ago | post #941323)
CHICAGO, IL
The only thing capable of kissing your double-wide would be either a Diesel Locomotive or a cross-eyed Nigerian Spear Chucker.(18 hrs ago | post #941322)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Thread mental case:
<quoted text>
We know what you are!! You're Waxturd's Ivy League educated son!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Mr. George Zimmerman ...
He's NOT going to testify!
Boo YAH!
Like the coward he is.

Only guilty killers won't take the stand. A proven fact.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Posters here earlier talked about the great strides made in China's pollution abatement efforts, in particular with their efforts in using renewable energy.

I called them liars then and I call them liars now.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/slideshow...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Factcheck is well researched and true. Funny how you wingnuts use it when it backs your crap up!! LOL
The document you refer to is a fake. As are you, motorscooter greasemonkey.
You use a right wingnut blog for your info. Proven lies all.
Your document is as fradulent as your birfer beliefs. Funny how most Americans see right through your stupidity and lies. Proven by Obama's re-election, which has fried your tiny brain.
Besides, what does Michelle have to do with anything?? She isn't an elected official.
All you prove is your rampant racism and hatred.
Too bad your white boy got his ass kicked by a black man.
Is that what's really bothering you, bunky??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
George Zimmerman will be a very rich man once he gets done with his lawsuit against MSNBC and the Lame Stream Media... Go George!!!

It's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember your little spaz episode on here yesterday? Very amusing.
Poor little doggie. Still chasing any bone I throw your way. LOL

I took your bullshit down in 15 minutes and left you bleeding..........from there, your projection takes over and you whine again!!

Too bad you can't keep up. Maybe try less beer before you come here with Dave's photo and prove how you envy him.

Tell us again about your criminal gangbanger son!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Bill Would Block Federal Funding To Schools That Ban Imaginary Guns
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...
sigh
Suicide is the only method open to your being taken serious, boy:]

You live on Baloney.

You are what you eat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Look you root smoocher, you niywits are the party of gays, gay marriage and marrying your gerbil. Don't try to rope us into your gay pride parade.
The difference between who you are root smoocher and who you want to be nitwit is who you do pork puffer...
When all else fails... nuculur option gets into jis fetal position, breast feeding on George Bush and then proceeds to suck Dick Cheney...
It's the culture...
And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney, Waxturd puppet.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what you are!! You're Waxturd's Ivy League educated son!!
You idiot still blaming and breastfeeding on Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell.

LMFAO...You dumbass idiot...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to explain how a computer-generated signature got on the so-called "birth certificate" on the White House website? We could just start there.
I've got an idea. How about submitting that birth certificate as evidence. That would solve everything. For some reason, most likely because it would be a felony, Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid submitting that fraudulent document as evidence in any court room.
I often tell my wife we'll trade Obama for Putin. Man, does that bring the house down with laughter. Like they want someone the entire world sees as an ignorant buffoon.
Well, I've got a KGB assassin meeting to go to.
Before I go, how about you tell us why Obama lied for two weeks after the Benghazi attack covering up an Al Qaeda attack.
Then you can give us any reason why we should be in "talks" with the Taliban other than to sabotage the Karzai government.
Then you can give us an update on Janet Napolitano's preparation for a large-scale war with the American people.
Then you can explain Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels.
Then you can tell us about why the Muslim Brotherhood is in the White House every day when they're being tossed out on their asses in every government in the Arab world.
Then you can explain to us the benefit of giving every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the US without scrutiny.
Then you can explain to us why Obama wants to give weapons to Al Qaeda.
.... I could go on for pages here....
This should be enough homework for you.
Is your wife living with you under the bridge?? LOL

As for the rest, just more of your tinfoil hat lies and racism.

All you birfers havbe been debunked time and again. How's Orly, your Russian Communist idol doing??

Explaining things to you is much like talking to a rock. But the rock's smarter than you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell us again how your so specialized in the oil industry that everyone with your skills live under the same bridge!!

Yes, I remember well how you tried to impress Carol with your line of pure bullshit, along with the photo of the model at a bike event.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
“Democratic Senators Tell White House Of Concerns About Health Care Law Rollout”
The New York Times
4/26/13
Democrats Expressed Their Displeasure Of How Obama “Was Carrying Out The Health Care Law” And That They May “Pay A Political Price” For ObamaCare.
Democratic senators, at a caucus meeting with White House officials, expressed concerns on Thursday about how the Obama administration was carrying out the health care law they adopted three years ago. Democrats in both houses of Congress said some members of their party were getting nervous that they could pay a political price if the rollout of the law was messy or if premiums went up significantly.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/us/politics...
Let them pay. They deserve it.

Let the Magic Negro hang them all from the tallest minaret.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose on your planet a constitutionalist is a right-wing extremist.
Here, communists are extremists. Muslim terrorists are extremists. Democrats that commit mass murder are extremists.
But, here, it gets confusing because those that hold to the very liberal ideas written in the Constitution are called conservatives, and those who promote government by dictator whim without individual rights are called "liberal".
I can see why you're so confused... which most people interpret as fullofshit...., son.))))
lol! Oh no son! We have constitutionalists here on earth! In fact, it's endearing to the liberals. It's the right wing crazies who claim to want to protect it who dare want to 'adjust' it to their philosophy in order to protect it.

I've heard tell of communists being bad. The only problem is, the little idiot just couldn't define if the leader was bad, or if the system was bad. He just sort of fell silent... I assume because he had no facts to back his ludicrous claims.

We've had right wing mass murders here too. One was Hitler. He put many people to death while accepting birthday congratulations and even worked with the Church for the benefit of his government. Amazing and depressing to watch. And a fearful dictator he was too!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the coward he is.
Only guilty killers won't take the stand. A proven fact.
Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own both MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and your racist leftwing nut hate party...

It's the culture..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOUISMTO (Roll On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off Until I Spit My Taco Out)
Obama is doing so badly, the RINOs had to trot out Bush to make him look better.
I'm still missing that text of the law you claimed Obama is flouting.

Any word on when it might appear son?

Or is a better question, when will your overactive imagination come to grips with reality?
Waxman

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh lookie! It's the thread mental case:
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of twisted social life would you have without your Topix friends, Waxywaxturd.

Moron.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney, Waxturd puppet.
Anal fissure, often confused with hemorrhoids, is common among you homosexuals Nutsack. Anal and peri-anal ulcers are common among you root smoocher...

And... The difference between who you are root smoocher and who you want to be Nitwit is who you do pork puffer...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 46,229
james Arthur Segura 13 hr laughing out loud 43
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) Tue Lol 65
What was Joe Folks catch phrase at the end of h... (Aug '10) Tue NN kid 9
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) Aug 18 mollydog 262
Man, 44 charged with sex offenses on 12-year-ol... (Mar '09) Aug 15 left7 21
Corey Field Aug 14 haha 3

Search the Hampton Forum:
•••
•••