Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,141 - 809,160 of 1,079,195 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even liberals have a limit on how much they are willing to pay in taxes.
More of this will happen as Obamacare explodes the tax rates.
If we aren't still reeling over the tax increases and less take home pay in our checks since January...we ain't seen nothin' yet.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

That little boy is dead. And he's got granddad to thank for it. It's amazing how karma works out, cracker.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, you can use the money you save to buy hubby some .223 rounds for his manly pursuits, you dumb slut.
The DVR is courtesy of DirecTV - it's a perk of my son's job, and we aren't charged for it.

But they've never tried to commandeer his vote, and he doesn't belong to a union...so that's ok.

Right?

Sheesh.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Indeed. Reported.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

An insecure man will pretend to be an insecure woman in a anonymous location.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Well, I feel like I've been in a middle eastern history class this evening with all the research and reading.

Basically, my brain is pooped. But I learned a lot too.

Night all.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, clown. You fucked up. You need to be held accountable. You WILL be held accountable. Did you imagine you were going to get a pass, moron? I'm gonna kill you old man, did you think it would be otherwise? The way I'm gonna do it, is to eliminate the ones you love. Enjoy.
You gonna talk em to death? Tell me where you live and I'll save you a trip.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol, sweetie, get me a beer, would you? Do it now you dumb bitch. It's like high school, honey, just do what you're told...

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even liberals have a limit on how much they are willing to pay in taxes.
More of this will happen as Obamacare explodes the tax rates.
Then they shouldn't be touting the programs which explode them, or deriding others for not wanting to pay them.

And hey: the fines are cheaper than supporting the program...so the ones who aren't offering insurance anymore are just doing
'good bidness' and saving that money...at least in the short term.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna talk em to death? Tell me where you live and I'll save you a trip.
Don't bother, old man. I'll come to you. Let's get this over with, Cletus.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Then they shouldn't be touting the programs which explode them, or deriding others for not wanting to pay them.
And hey: the fines are cheaper than supporting the program...so the ones who aren't offering insurance anymore are just doing
'good bidness' and saving that money...at least in the short term.
Shut up, you dumb bitch. Don't you you ever figure out that men afford you no respect? Didn't you marry one? duh

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>The DVR is courtesy of DirecTV - it's a perk of my son's job, and we aren't charged for it.
But they've never tried to commandeer his vote, and he doesn't belong to a union...so that's ok.
Right?
Sheesh.
Hey, it's not like his loyalty is going to be swayed by a couple of freebies, right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, clown. You fucked up. You need to be held accountable. You WILL be held accountable. Did you imagine you were going to get a pass, moron? I'm gonna kill you old man, did you think it would be otherwise? The way I'm gonna do it, is to eliminate the ones you love. Enjoy.
Direct threat of violence by Ghost, the draft-dodging Moreno valley scumbag.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother, old man. I'll come to you. Let's get this over with, Cletus.
I bet you say that to all the boys.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I live in DC. I've killed so many (military) assholes on the Chain Bridge because it's simple to throw the bodies into the Potomac. Bring it on, sweetie. I'm no coward and I accept the consequences of loss. If you'd like to get this done, then let's do it. Pick a time, pick a day. Otherwise, admit you're a coward and hide your scum away. (Rhetorical)

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's not like his loyalty is going to be swayed by a couple of freebies, right?
Frankly, probably not - if he found a better paying job, with even better bennies, or something he genuinely loved to do, for which someone would pay him just as well, he'd be outta there in a heartbeat.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

De la Renta: Dressing first lady not top priority

MEXICO CITY (AP)-- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta has been a favorite of many U.S. first ladies, including Betty Ford, Nancy Reagan, Laura Bush and Hillary Clinton. But one name is still missing from his list: Michelle Obama.

De la Renta says he is not worried about not having Obama on his list of celebrity clients because for him what matters is dressing everyday women.

De la Renta says that "an anonymous woman on the street is the woman who influences fashion today, not a movie star or a first lady."

Obama has appeared on many best-dressed lists and De la Renta has been among the few who have criticized her choices, specifically her decision to wear a sweater when she met Queen Elizabeth II in 2009. The designer said that he had said nice things and made the comment to avoid "sounding like a package of sugar."

"It is a relation that began poorly and I think it will end the same way," the designer said Friday during a Mexico City fashion gala.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I live in DC. I've killed so many (military) assholes on the Chain Bridge because it's simple to throw the bodies into the Potomac. Bring it on, sweetie. I'm no coward and I accept the consequences of loss. If you'd like to get this done, then let's do it. Pick a time, pick a day. Otherwise, admit you're a coward and hide your scum away.(Rhetorical)
You've become as interesting as unsalted oatmeal.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole mess contains many family Trees of rotten fruits. Brother Kwame road his mother's coattails to successfully enter politics for profit. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.(Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick)
John Conyers, US Representative from the Detroit area has a long history of corruption that has been quickly covered by Democratic Party operatives. Just Google or Wiki the jerk. Again, his wife, Monica Conyers gets onto the Detroit City Council, makes an azz of herself continuously and then gets caught for bribery and spends 37 months in prison. Black trash both .....
So who shows up with the Jesse Jerk to plead racism in Detroit's takeover? John Conyers!!!
Jesse Babee's son and daughter-in-law will soon hopefully be living at taxpayer expense in concrete housing for committing campaign fraud. Jesse-The-Jerk has a long track record of screwing folks out of money. His racism is notorious.
And THIS is the trash to show up to 'defend' Detroit against a helpful mayor, governor and honest taxpayers?
Just watch. NBC, MSNBC, ABC and the whole shithouse gang of Liberal media will come up with something to help these crooks look good. Bet on it.
The Boy Messiah is already scheming with Eric Racist Holder to find some sort of Race Card to play here. Bet on that, too.
You got that right, the whole mess in Detroit contains many family Trees of rotten fruits.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I live in DC. I've killed so many (military) assholes on the Chain Bridge because it's simple to throw the bodies into the Potomac. Bring it on, sweetie. I'm no coward and I accept the consequences of loss. If you'd like to get this done, then let's do it. Pick a time, pick a day. Otherwise, admit you're a coward and hide your scum away.(Rhetorical)
LOL. What a baaaad man you are. I'll bet sometimes you're a gorgeous woman too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hampton Forum right now

Search the Hampton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Coast Guard rescues woman from water near HRBT 13 min meh 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,773
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) 15 hr andrew mosher 2,298
Obama care wont cover eye exam, colonoscopies, ... 16 hr Thomas 1
Hampton All American City--can't stop laughing Wed Hamptonian 1
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) Wed Venable 55
Two Yorktown Teachers Charged in Abuse of Stude... Mon Hamptonian 6
•••
•••
•••
Hampton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••