Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#879602 Mar 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, varies by state. Some states will fine you if you have an unregistered car on your property, cops will issue you a ticket.
This glut of unregistered junk cars is all Obama and the Democrat's fault. Everybody is holding on to their rusting eyesores waiting for "Cash For Clunkers, Part 2". Why take the car dealer's obligatory $1,000 trade in when you can score $4,500 once they restart Cash for clunkers?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#879603 Mar 25, 2013
I love how the loony left wingers are silent as we watched one of them go over the cliff. Pathetic group.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#879604 Mar 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this before or after the great Stock Market Crash that you've been predicting the past 5years?
I guess you didn't notice what happened every time ole Ben shut off the printing presses huh? Heck just about a month ago two minor Fed officials just hinted that it might be time to stop printing. The Dow dropped over 200 points. This economy and stock market is being propped up by plastic money. This house of card will collapse. There is simply to much worthless money out there with more to come.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879605 Mar 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
I love how the loony left wingers are silent as we watched one of them go over the cliff. Pathetic group.
who's going over the cliff....today?

let's try to get past yesterday shall we?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879606 Mar 25, 2013
Hubby left a copy of "Fifty Shades of Gray" on the dining room table. I thought it was about hair coloring. Well, I can tell you it isn't!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#879607 Mar 25, 2013
If only Mitt Romney had had a few thousand more Twitter followers and Facebook friends.

So say Bret Jacobson and Ian Spencer, millennial techies and co-founders of the conservative digital strategy group Red Edge. The high-tech entrepreneurs believe the failed GOP presidential nominee could have defeated President Obama simply with a better showing on social media.

"If you had run a really competent, really aggressive digital campaign, you probably could have won an Electoral College vote,” says Jacobson of the 2012 election.“The difference is roughly 450,000 in a couple swing states and you could more than make up for that difference.”

Bold claims from a dynamic duo now leading the charge for a Republican Party reboot. Jacobson and Spencer say they are convinced that despite previous failed attempts, the party can surpass Democrats' social media machine by the 2016 presidential race.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...

Lol, have you seen Republicans operating computers?

Look at all Flack's problems and Carol's, most Republicans put the website they are trying to go to into the google search box.

Between that and the hunting and pecking on their keyboards with 2 fingers, it's hysterical.

Expect a lot more virus downloads, should be good for computer repair shops.

And Twitter? They are still searching for Fred and his 8 followers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#879609 Mar 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you didn't notice what happened every time ole Ben shut off the printing presses huh? Heck just about a month ago two minor Fed officials just hinted that it might be time to stop printing. The Dow dropped over 200 points. This economy and stock market is being propped up by plastic money. This house of card will collapse. There is simply to much worthless money out there with more to come.
Been there, done that(see 2008), of course it will happen again someday, we live in an imperfect world. You rightwingers still buying silver and gold?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879610 Mar 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you didn't notice what happened every time ole Ben shut off the printing presses huh? Heck just about a month ago two minor Fed officials just hinted that it might be time to stop printing. The Dow dropped over 200 points. This economy and stock market is being propped up by plastic money. This house of card will collapse. There is simply to much worthless money out there with more to come.
How's my little girl enjoying her soft, new, leather shoes, honey? Does she hold them to her tiny breast sometimes and just coo like the little princess she is?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879611 Mar 25, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
All the way up to the invasion of Poland, Neville Chamberlain attracted similar applause throughout Europe.
Was that when you were a teenager?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#879612 Mar 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the kind of talk that gets leo wet. Stupid skanks.
You're really going to open up with this hateful post? Come on, time for a redo, what do ya got?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879613 Mar 25, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
This glut of unregistered junk cars is all Obama and the Democrat's fault. Everybody is holding on to their rusting eyesores waiting for "Cash For Clunkers, Part 2". Why take the car dealer's obligatory $1,000 trade in when you can score $4,500 once they restart Cash for clunkers?
Used car salesman, told you.
carol

Orlando, FL

#879614 Mar 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Been there, done that(see 2008), of course it will happen again someday, we live in an imperfect world. You rightwingers still buying silver and gold?
Oh, oh, I still do! I pay cash!$60 an ounce for gold above 14k and $2 an ounce for sterling! Such a deal!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879616 Mar 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let’s see Perry takes Federal money and Balances the Budget, Obama take Federal Dollars (Stimulus) creates 6 trillion in debt, Trillion dollar Deficits!! Nuculur this is an Easy call, do you go with ‘Perry’s’ strategy that used Federal Dollars Wisely to balance the Budget or the guy’ Obama’ that continues creating Debt/Deficits?
Stupid is as Texas does, whooooohaaaaa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879618 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
Hubby left a copy of "Fifty Shades of Gray" on the dining room table. I thought it was about hair coloring. Well, I can tell you it isn't!
Carol gets spanked!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879619 Mar 25, 2013
flack wrote:
Everyone knows it. No one knows how to stop it. The GOP wants to try and give it their best shot. Democrats want a "wait and see" approach crossing their fingers.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879620 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
tell us more, tell us more!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#879621 Mar 25, 2013
Don’t you love how the Obama’s are dealing the Sequester: SPRING BREAK: Sasha, Malia Obama vacation at Bahamas''Atlantis' Resort!! You peasants do understand….Right!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879622 Mar 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the Greeks and Cypriots thought.
Italy is next.
Cypress once had a thriving economy until recently.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879623 Mar 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol gets spanked!
lily loves S & M fantasies

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#879624 Mar 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
If only Mitt Romney had had a few thousand more Twitter followers and Facebook friends.
So say Bret Jacobson and Ian Spencer, millennial techies and co-founders of the conservative digital strategy group Red Edge. The high-tech entrepreneurs believe the failed GOP presidential nominee could have defeated President Obama simply with a better showing on social media.
"If you had run a really competent, really aggressive digital campaign, you probably could have won an Electoral College vote,” says Jacobson of the 2012 election.“The difference is roughly 450,000 in a couple swing states and you could more than make up for that difference.”
Bold claims from a dynamic duo now leading the charge for a Republican Party reboot. Jacobson and Spencer say they are convinced that despite previous failed attempts, the party can surpass Democrats' social media machine by the 2016 presidential race.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...
Lol, have you seen Republicans operating computers?
Look at all Flack's problems and Carol's, most Republicans put the website they are trying to go to into the google search box.
Between that and the hunting and pecking on their keyboards with 2 fingers, it's hysterical.
Expect a lot more virus downloads, should be good for computer repair shops.
And Twitter? They are still searching for Fred and his 8 followers.
Hah, LMAO__fred was retweeted.

Those were some of the dumbest tweets ever.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min B as in B S as in S 49,193
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 4 hr hounddogsniffin 4
Naughty cam fun with females. 9 hr lordbarty 1
Older women for skype 9 hr lordbarty 1
Hampton mayor's participation in protest march ... 20 hr WTF 6
Hampton looks for more math teachers 21 hr meh 40
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) Thu Sierra 16
Hampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton