Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874230 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several cases in Colorado where child rapists were given a maximum sentence of 1 to 2 years.
In fact, 2 to 6 years is the average sentence for child rapists in Colorado unless the rape is elevated to assault or homicide.
Name them

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#874231 Mar 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the hell when are you concerned with personal liberties, choices and freedoms? You've bragged about voting to deny some of your fellow citizens the right to enter into a legal marriage with the partner of their choice. You're on board with laws that restrict the right of a woman to control her own body. Hypocritical much?
Really Carol do you want your health care needs being determined by a bunch of backroom pencil pushers whose main concern is the bottom line and padding executive salaries by limiting the care you get? Because that's what big health insurance has been doing for years and Obamacare puts an end to those abuses.
Reality...stop paying for women who chitt out babies and can't take care of them. Sluts. Cows. That is the cure.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#874232 Mar 15, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Reality...stop paying for women who chitt out babies and can't take care of them. Sluts. Cows. That is the cure.
You sound stupid, you think therefore you are! Lol! In your logic one has to be well off to make a mistake yet be against abortion! Stupidity is well deserved! Mistakes happen, & in the case of those that live that lifestyle, they're barely living. Not to mention welfare is not the reason this country is in debt since everybody believes we are. You're just frustrated with your own stagnation & need somebody to point the finger at. " Michael Jackson, man in the mirror," 1 of my favorite songs! You should listen to the lyrics!
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#874234 Mar 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You sound stupid, you think therefore you are! Lol! In your logic one has to be well off to make a mistake yet be against abortion! Stupidity is well deserved! Mistakes happen, & in the case of those that live that lifestyle, they're barely living. Not to mention welfare is not the reason this country is in debt since everybody believes we are. You're just frustrated with your own stagnation & need somebody to point the finger at. " Michael Jackson, man in the mirror," 1 of my favorite songs! You should listen to the lyrics!
Fifty years of this now. The experiment does not work. Ph ukn like who res is the reality with state, local and federal governments paying cheerfully. From birth to adulthood and longer, the taxpayer pays several times more then a working family does. You freaking moronic imbecilic parasite.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874235 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several cases in Colorado where child rapists were given a maximum sentence of 1 to 2 years.
In fact, 2 to 6 years is the average sentence for child rapists in Colorado unless the rape is elevated to assault or homicide.
Straight from O'Reilly bloviating with of all people, Michael (you're doing a heckuva job Brownie) Brown.

Show us the cases.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874236 Mar 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight from O'Reilly bloviating with of all people, Michael (you're doing a heckuva job Brownie) Brown.
Show us the cases.
In the age of information...Your ignorance lily and running on empty is still a morons best choice.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#874237 Mar 15, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Fifty years of this now. The experiment does not work. Ph ukn like who res is the reality with state, local and federal governments paying cheerfully. From birth to adulthood and longer, the taxpayer pays several times more then a working family does. You freaking moronic imbecilic parasite.
Was that an opposite oxymoron moron? The working family is tax payers stupid! Your response had nothing to do with your first post. You seem to forget your mother was a woman before you were born & she may have made a mistake or 2 in her lifetime. I winner does she qualify as 1 of those sluts & whatever else you called women! What you & everyone else needs to realize is everyone working plays their part in Americas machine no matter the pay wage. You think your entitled to a good job & lifestyle. Your job or life ain't no more important than a minimum wage worker. They perform a service for this country just as well as you & deserve to compensated just as well. Giving the fact their job can't afford to the govt assts. You think like a elementary school child. Big business receives more govt asst than those on welfare. I don't see you crying about them & their misuse of tax payers dollars. You're just like a bully preying on the weak. I'll have you know, I made my name preying on your type son!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#874239 Mar 15, 2013
Michelle dress like a Hooker on our tax dollar.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/after...
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#874240 Mar 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Was that an opposite oxymoron moron? The working family is tax payers stupid! Your response had nothing to do with your first post. You seem to forget your mother was a woman before you were born & she may have made a mistake or 2 in her lifetime. I winner does she qualify as 1 of those sluts & whatever else you called women! What you & everyone else needs to realize is everyone working plays their part in Americas machine no matter the pay wage. You think your entitled to a good job & lifestyle. Your job or life ain't no more important than a minimum wage worker. They perform a service for this country just as well as you & deserve to compensated just as well. Giving the fact their job can't afford to the govt assts. You think like a elementary school child. Big business receives more govt asst than those on welfare. I don't see you crying about them & their misuse of tax payers dollars. You're just like a bully preying on the weak. I'll have you know, I made my name preying on your type son!
The weak rules now. You don't keep paying people off for doing the same thing over and over. Poverty should have ended when the war on it started so many decades ago. It didn't because people learned how to play the system. They took the easy route even if they don't live that well. And some live pretty damn well. Trillions of dollars spent and trillions more to be spent. And I don't care about preying on me. One thing about nations and times, they change. I will go to jail or live on the streets before I become a sucker again after my government stole the wealth of working class men and women with their schemes and false housing industry loans and no interest for savers. Up[ yours you thief. So prey on me.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#874241 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
GET LOST, BITCH.
You first...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#874242 Mar 15, 2013
Bush’s stock market Roaring!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874243 Mar 15, 2013
Well, since my pretend namesake is apparently still in slumberland this morning, I want to say this.

I'm beginning to think taxing the wealthy of the wealthiest 75% of their income like in France might not be such a bad idea. That would cover the overpaid celebrity types and overpaid sports icons and would also put a lid on the wealthiest democrats who just want to take our money.

Anyone earning over, say, 2 million dollars a year...take 75% of THEIR income.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For Real

El Monte, CA

#874245 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
Well, since my pretend namesake is apparently still in slumberland this morning, I want to say this.
I'm beginning to think taxing the wealthy of the wealthiest 75% of their income like in France might not be such a bad idea.
Being the minority in the senate and republicans not having the white house, you have no choice but to deal with it carol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874246 Mar 15, 2013
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Friday called on the Republican Party to unite after its 2012 elections defeat. Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference outside Washington, D.C., McConnell said conservatives shouldn't whine about the loss.

"Conservatives were never meant to be part of the crybaby caucus," he said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
For Real

United States

#874247 Mar 15, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Michelle dress like a Hooker on our tax dollar.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/after...
what about Sarah Palin back in 2008 when she spent more than 150.000 dollars at macey's off campaign money? She used your donations to make you look even more stupid, you don't go to school to be one.
You're an idiot!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874248 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
oh look! a conservative that remembers Bush!

until tomorrow.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#874249 Mar 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Friday called on the Republican Party to unite after its 2012 elections defeat. Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference outside Washington, D.C., McConnell said conservatives shouldn't whine about the loss.
"Conservatives were never meant to be part of the crybaby caucus," he said.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
I agree with McConnell, Conservatives shouldn’t act like… Liberals!!
For Real

United States

#874252 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
nope! That's why conservatives will keep losing elections.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874253 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

throw it back any way you want, but he's not wrong. just look around this thread. you wingnuts haven't stopped whining since the election.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#874254 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
Not so fast, the surge is a good thing, i.e., it's Obama's. The next crash, no matter when it happens, will be Bush's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr grave digger 47,486
Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) 11 hr Jonah1 16,148
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 11 hr Levy 756
Hampton aims to slow population loss 11 hr Alford 6
is Ebola at Hampton Roads eye associates,Hampton? Oct 18 Handy man 2
Hampton gang leader guilty on all counts, sente... Oct 17 Cindi 8
Randy Stogsdill (Oct '12) Oct 17 Hamptonian 3
Hampton Dating
Find my Match

Hampton Jobs

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton