Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
OBAMA THE BIG LIE

Fayetteville, NC

#864854 Feb 26, 2013
The ol’ double standard was alive and well last week, as former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., Democrat of Illinois, pleaded guilty in a Washington federal court to stealing three-quarters of a million dollars from campaign funds.

No, the media were not defending Jackson’s seven-year crime spree, which included his wife, a onetime Chicago alderman, filing false income tax returns. Nor were they comparing Jackson favorably with other political miscreants​—&#82 03;although the Washington Post’s resident snarkmeister, Dana Milbank, came close:“Jackson’s problem,” he explained,“was that he did what everybody else does​—​but he took it to a new level of excess.”

No, it was the mournful, elegiac, even respectful, tone of the coverage that impressed The Scrapbook. This was not an occasion for harsh judgment or pointed satire, but a family misfortune​—&#82 03;a steep, poignant, relentless fall from grace​—​un folding in public view. As Jackson acknowledged his monumental thievery to the court, readers were treated to vignettes of his manifest sadness (“Tell everybody back home I’m sorry I let them down”), lamentations about his once-promising career, and descriptions of the family patriarch​—&#820 3;that would be the Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr., of “Hymietown” fame​—​sit ting stoically in the courtroom, surrounded by friends and relatives, offering solace to his wayward offspring.

Most impressive of all, the usual suspects on America’s op-ed pages​—​Ma ureen Dowd, Eugene Robinson, Ruth Marcus, Charles M. Blow, et al.​—​were equally circumspect, refraining from comment on this particular downfall. Readers need only imagine, of course, what the atmosphere would be if the most promising member of a Republican political dynasty​—​ say, a Bush scion, or a Romney son​—​had stolen $750,000, disappeared from Washington for months to seek unspecified medical treatment, and then tearfully sought absolution in court.
- See more at: http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/democr...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864855 Feb 26, 2013
Senate Confirms Chuck Hagel As Defense Secretary

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...

the fake Friends Of Hamas just couldn't get the job done.

heads are exploding over at Breitbart. funny stuff.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#864858 Feb 26, 2013
In Short ... You messed UP!

And I busted YOU!

Oh Well ...:)

Didn't I Just Warn ... "Somebody's Always Watching" ...?!

They don't call me Super Sleuth for Nuthin'... ;)

Won lots of Feathers in My Cap because of it.

Want One? Blue? OK!
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be as nuts as you if a took time to "carefully" read all the inane gibberish you right wing morons write. I can't believe you're getting an erection for what amounts to a typo.
You losers are so desperate to win at anything you jump up and down for silly shit like this .
SHADOW

Houston, TX

#864860 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be as nuts as you if a took time to "carefully" read all the inane gibberish you right wing morons write. I can't believe you're getting an erection for what amounts to a typo.
You losers are so desperate to win at anything you jump up and down for silly shit like this .
THE KEY IS TO GET THEM TO JUMP UP AND DOWN AT ALL, THE REST OF THE EVENING YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THEY'RE SITTING IN A PUDDLE OF URINE. THE PART THEY OVERLOOK IS THAT IT'S INSANELY SIMPLE TO SIMPLY REACH OUT AND BECOME THEM. NOW, YOU'LL NOTICE THAT WHEN THEY TRY AND DO IT TO YOU IT NEVER WORKS? YOU'RE FINE, I CAN IMITATE THEM ALL AT WILL, BELIEVABLY. IT'S JUST A CLEAR DEMONSTRATION THAT I OWN THEIR ASSES. WHEN I'M NOT FEELING SO MELLOW I JUST PUT ONE POST IN A SERIES OF THEIRS AND THEN THEY SPEND THE REST OF THE NIGHT EXPLAINING TO EACH OTHER WHY IT'S NOT THEM WRITING IT. I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE MY METHODS, AND THAT'S TOO BAD, BUT THERE YOU GO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SHADOW

Houston, TX

#864862 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you feel ok? you're making more sense than usual.
Hahahahahahahahahaha...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864863 Feb 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, really weird that Barney didn't even make the list don't you think? And even weirder that several Bush appointees and members of congress from both sides of the aisle are "on record" stating that Frank was one of the few in congress who knew wtf he was talking about.
But you bought into the RW bullshyte didn't you?
What was the source of that article, mr. Moderate? Lw bullshyte.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864866 Feb 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Indiana Senate Calling For A 2nd U.S. Constitutional Convention
Indiana is halfway to becoming the first state to call for a second U.S. constitutional convention. The Senate voted Monday 32-18 in favor of a convention to consider amendments to rein in the federal government.
Senate President Pro Tem David Long (R-Fort Wayne) contends the government has used its taxing power and its authority over interstate commerce to expand federal power over the states far beyond what the founders envisioned, and argues that shift won’t be solved by sending different representatives to Washington. He says a Constitutional amendment is the only remedy left.
http://indianapublicmedia.org/news/indiana-se...
http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/...
a new constitution from the people will most certainly include:

Universal health care of some kind.

Clarification of the Second Amendment.

End to gerrymandering.

Same sex marriage.

Right to abortion.

Political term limits.

Less difficult amendment process.

(all of which have over 50% approval in the polls)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864867 Feb 26, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha...
the SHADOW of birther fame?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864869 Feb 26, 2013
new yawk wrote:
And I busted YOU!
Want One? Blue? OK!
<quoted text>
Yes you "busted" me. I'm glad I made your day and you're so proud of yourself for catching me in what amounts to a typo.
You can keep your feather, I've already had my 15 minutes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864870 Feb 26, 2013
sneezy wrote:
<quoted text>
To prevent violence and mayhem is my guess
yes, that's on the list of right wing excuses.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SHADOW

Houston, TX

#864871 Feb 26, 2013
new yawk wrote:
And I busted YOU!
Want One? Blue? OK!
<quoted text>
Boy, you're a real fruitcake ain't you? So, um, havin' me stuff your head up my ass constitutes a sexual fantasy in your world, huh? Things must be worse in Beeffalo than I remember? Now go tend your pea plants, Michael. You lookin' for a sexual fantasy? Cause I been writin' one with carol in it... it's a necrophilia thingy... want me to write you in?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864872 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Hard-liners Are Paving the Way for Their Increased Irrelevance
If Hagel’s mostly conventional record on issues relating to Israel can be suddenly erased or ignored because he appealed for an end to conflict in Lebanon and didn’t sign a few pointless letters, then there is almost no one who cannot be subjected to the same treatment when hard-liners choose to attack. Because of this, there are actually fewer incentives for politicians to listen to hard-liners’ demands, which are increasingly so divorced from reality that they become a liability for anyone not in a safe seat. There may eventually be more incentives to adopt more unconventional views on the grounds that the hard-liners will never be satisfied no matter what one does.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Spammer: The act of obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention or in order to disturb others, a deranged dumbass on a forum, running on empty, a moron posting inane crap or delusional spam of no relevance for only their deranged amusement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SHADOW

Houston, TX

#864873 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the SHADOW of birther fame?
Well, you do realize that when you call his name and DB's around he pops out as if he'd been there the whole time? Prob'ly drove his motorcycle over his own dawg.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#864874 Feb 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the source of that article, mr. Moderate? Lw bullshyte.
The list of those most responsible has been linked here dozens of times as have the various articles and essays. A clever guy like yourself could probably figure out how to google that stuff.

It's old news and frankly I'm not up for anymore replays with trolls, dummies or those simply out for an inexpensive evening of amusement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SHADOW

Houston, TX

#864875 Feb 26, 2013
sneezy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you type with your head up your butt?
Oops! Another sexual fantasy rears its ugly head - pun intended.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864877 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, that's on the list of right wing excuses.
Due to recent Obama sequestration cuts, the light at the end of your tunnel will be turned off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864878 Feb 26, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
THE KEY IS TO GET THEM TO JUMP UP AND DOWN AT ALL, THE REST OF THE EVENING YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THEY'RE SITTING IN A PUDDLE OF URINE. THE PART THEY OVERLOOK IS THAT IT'S INSANELY SIMPLE TO SIMPLY REACH OUT AND BECOME THEM. NOW, YOU'LL NOTICE THAT WHEN THEY TRY AND DO IT TO YOU IT NEVER WORKS? YOU'RE FINE, I CAN IMITATE THEM ALL AT WILL, BELIEVABLY. IT'S JUST A CLEAR DEMONSTRATION THAT I OWN THEIR ASSES. WHEN I'M NOT FEELING SO MELLOW I JUST PUT ONE POST IN A SERIES OF THEIRS AND THEN THEY SPEND THE REST OF THE NIGHT EXPLAINING TO EACH OTHER WHY IT'S NOT THEM WRITING IT. I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE MY METHODS, AND THAT'S TOO BAD, BUT THERE YOU GO.
You're doing great, its just so easy to get careless when dealing with these clueless losers. Every time I think that I'm being set up by something they've written that is so bizarre they can't be serious, I realize they actually meant it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Canonsburg, PA

#864879 Feb 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Indiana Senate Calling For A 2nd U.S. Constitutional Convention
Indiana is halfway to becoming the first state to call for a second U.S. constitutional convention. The Senate voted Monday 32-18 in favor of a convention to consider amendments to rein in the federal government.
Senate President Pro Tem David Long (R-Fort Wayne) contends the government has used its taxing power and its authority over interstate commerce to expand federal power over the states far beyond what the founders envisioned, and argues that shift won’t be solved by sending different representatives to Washington. He says a Constitutional amendment is the only remedy left.
http://indianapublicmedia.org/news/indiana-se...
http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/...
. I allways liked Indiana . Hats off to the patroits.
VeryNotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#864880 Feb 26, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I would like to take a moment, and a much needed breather, from maniacally judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Waxman" (Not Surprized,the chubby Obama worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#864881 Feb 26, 2013
O, you know I Luvs Ya, You Old Reaper ...!:)

15 Minutes of Fame? Yabooie!

Wear your Feather Well ...! ;)

Have A Good Evening!
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you "busted" me. I'm glad I made your day and you're so proud of yourself for catching me in what amounts to a typo.
You can keep your feather, I've already had my 15 minutes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,795
ex crabber Sat Jett 1
Activities Sat April Horace 1
'Nashville Star' show to hold casting call -- V... (Apr '08) Fri ghostlady 8
james Arthur Segura Thu laughing out loud 52
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) Sep 17 Tora 267
Isle of Wight schools to post 'In God We Trust'... Sep 16 Hamptonian 8
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
•••