Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,601)

Showing posts 792,001 - 792,020 of1,034,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Please provide a link to where such a 3D printer can be purchased and if you've the time the price tag.
POTUS mentioned the 3-D printers R&D intiatives in the SOTU; 'course, Galt and fluck can't listen any better than they can read.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Hey Homer!
If UFOS are so much fringe and folly then explain this:
1952-Washington D. C. Buzzed by UFOs
By Billy Booth - About.com Guide
Summary:
"The statement that UFOs normally only appear in desolate areas is definitely not true. Especially considering the 1952 buzzing of the White House, Capitol Building, and the Pentagon. There were basically two separate waves of UFOs over our Capitol. The first occurred on July 19/20, and the second on July 26/27. The sightings were confirmed by ground and airplane radar, and visual reports from pilots sent to validate the objects. Also, photographs were taken, and one of these is included in our Best UFO Photographs Gallery."
This is a Documented, Recorded, Confirmed, Historical Fact of a major UFO Incident.
It cannot be denied, nor explained / reasoned away.
http://ufos.about.com/od/visualproofphotosvid...
<quoted text>
<beep>Homer is not here right now as I am preparing for the March alien invasion, please leave me a message and/or gfy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, and I hate to point this out Bush opened the embassy in Libya -
5/15/2006 12:01:00 PM ET
WASHINGTON — The Bush administration said Monday it will restore normal diplomatic relations with Libya for the first time in over a quarter century after deciding to remove Moammar Gadhafi’s country from a list of state sponsors of terrorism.
“We are taking these actions in recognition of Libya's continued commitment to its renunciation of terrorism and the excellent cooperation Libya has provided to the United States and other members of the international community in response to common global threats faced by the civilized world since September 11, 2001,” Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said in a statement.
As part of the process, the United States will open an embassy in Libya, upgrading the current U.S. liaison office in Tripoli.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12799651/
Bush opened the embassy in Libya because Qaddafi had become compliant and did not present a threat, unlike the radical Islamist mob that Obama installed after murdering Qaddafi.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we need declare war on a country to strike against a terrorist even if that country gave us permission?
Don't give a damn about killing a foreign terrorist with or without the permission of the local government, but assassination of an American citizen is different.

One solution would be to revoke the citizenship of the individual first, through some sort of due process.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you tax bill ( bill - a statement of the taxes you owe where you send money, i.e.Pay) was $100 and you get a 10% tax cut, then you get an additional $10 in your wallet.
If you pay that $100 tax bill & the government sends you $10, then you have a extra $10 in your wallet, Flackonomics say these $10's are different.
Maybe the problem is that you don't pay any taxes.
First of all, it's not the government's money. It's my/our money.

How about this.
That 10 dollars is 10 dollars the government didn't take from you.
You earned that 10 dollars. The government isn't "giving" you anything until you get more from the government than you gave to them.
No, it's not an "extra" 10 dollars because that 10 dollars always belonged to you to begin with.
It's an extra 10 dollars if you get an additional 10 dollars worth of food stamps or your welfare check is 10 dollars more.

Just how stupid are you?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the post. Perhaps you are sufferring from a "productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-processing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation."
"...lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation."
I would suppose copy and pasting something you don't understand as an accusation rather than answer the post would fit this description.
Now, back to the questions you didn't answer:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?
And;
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Maybe I was too technical in earlier attempts to address your perseveration mental illness, let's start here. Note the test mentioned may help you measure the severity of your disability:

Perseveration describes the uncontrollable repetition of a word, phrase, or gesture due to an organic mental illness such as Prader-Willi Syndrome in children, or traumatic brain injury (TBI) in adults. Even when a stimulus in the environment has been removed or stopped, the individual may continue to display actions of perseveration. The word perseveration is related to the word "perserverance," which is the act or instance of repetition.

The inability of ceasing a particular action can range in type. In any of the cases, the individual enters or continues a train of thought that is narrowly focused; in a sense, having tunnel vision. This focus could be on anything from a simple idea to a complex problem. Even if the original problem solving strategy is not the working, the person may not be able to change planes of thinking, suggesting a disability in abstract reasoning. This condition is measurable with the Wisconsin Card Sorting Test.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You could argue his entire beloved state of West Virginia is Unconstitional -
The argument that West Virginia may not be a state rests on the troublesome language of Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution:
New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.
http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/conlaw/2011/...
I guess since Flack was born there he himself is Unconstitutional and possibly not even a U.S. citizen.
Virginia had seceeded from the Union at that time and it could be argued that Virginia no longer had jurisdiction over the area.
NEW FRAMED OBAMA POSTER

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a standard talking point of Republicans and deficit hawks of all political stripes that federal spending is out of control; that major surgery is needed, especially on entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare, to get the budget on a sustainable course.
In fact, our long-term deficit situation is not nearly as severe as even many budget experts believe. The problem is that they are looking at recent history and near-term projections that are overly impacted by one-time factors related to the economic crisis and massive Republican tax cuts that lowered revenues far below normal.
Taking a longer-term view, such as that in a recent Treasury Department report, shows that our longer-term fiscal problem is in fact quite manageable.
Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2013/01...
conservative economist who worked for Reagan. and check it out. he's cited all the data. i really like this one...
.....if we look at projections from the Congressional Budget Office on January 7, 2009 – while Bush was still in office and which do not incorporate any Obama policies – we see that the deficit was projected to rise from $455 billion in 2008 to $1.2 trillion in 2009 under existing law.
The actual deficit for fiscal year 2009 was $1.55 trillion. But the difference was due entirely to lower revenues than expected, not higher spending. Outlays in fiscal year 2009 actually came in below CBO’s projection –$3,518 billion actual vs. a projection of $3,543 billion.
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
More Bush-Bashing, eh? This guy points to a deficit incurred during Bush's last year and then ignores what the Boy Messiah has done since. The graph contains mostly projections(4/5ths?) which, in the world of economics, is routinely, unofficially laughed at.
Aside from the runaway(and, according to the author, supposedly harmless)interest, everything appears to be relatively smooth all the way to the next century!

This is laughable.....and they lived happily ever after:]

Your Copy-n-Paste talents are noted. Now go away, little boy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pentagon Time Line
US Treasury Department
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

I noticed you're doing everything in the world to not post that time line.
Post the goddam time line. Let's see it.

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And, again, just how much of an idiot are you...

The Treasury Department is not a source of money. It is a repository of money that has been collected from a source of money. To answer the question, you have to identify a source of money.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>lol Adam: Eve, I've been have feelings of ambivalence about my sexuality or maybe it is my species.
Eve: No Adam, it's me, I'm having an affair with a chimpanzee, he's not too bright, but he promises more than I deserve.
Arch Villain Private Dick

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Plus, we're only about 10 blocks down Wisconsin from Sak's and Jimmy Choo's coincidentally... and Tiffany... and Cartier... hey! I'm just beginning to realize this is a pretty ritzy neighborhood....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>POTUS mentioned the 3-D printers R&D intiatives in the SOTU; 'course, Galt and fluck can't listen any better than they can read.
Galt has no time for meaningless dog-and-pony shows like the SOTU rap act.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I was too technical in earlier attempts to address your perseveration mental illness, let's start here. Note the test mentioned may help you measure the severity of your disability:
Perseveration describes the uncontrollable repetition of a word, phrase, or gesture due to an organic mental illness such as Prader-Willi Syndrome in children, or traumatic brain injury (TBI) in adults. Even when a stimulus in the environment has been removed or stopped, the individual may continue to display actions of perseveration. The word perseveration is related to the word "perserverance," which is the act or instance of repetition.
The inability of ceasing a particular action can range in type. In any of the cases, the individual enters or continues a train of thought that is narrowly focused; in a sense, having tunnel vision. This focus could be on anything from a simple idea to a complex problem. Even if the original problem solving strategy is not the working, the person may not be able to change planes of thinking, suggesting a disability in abstract reasoning. This condition is measurable with the Wisconsin Card Sorting Test.
You didn't answer the post. Perhaps you are sufferring from a "productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-processing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation."

"...lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation."

I would suppose copy and pasting something you don't understand as an accusation rather than answer the post would fit this description.

Now, back to the questions you didn't answer:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?

And;

And;

Arch Villain Private Dick

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh, oh! Listen, my gym has a full sized indoor pool!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dolt, drunk every night, abandoned by your black lovers, bitter and old, looks completely gone, living on welfare.
.....with 55 gal drums of Botox, Wrinkle Creams and Blemish Cover sitting in the back room of her double-wide.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

A gracious good afternoon friends!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
IF Obama had sons, they would look just like the killers. Did the fool say anything about the rogue cop? And the dead woman and dead cops?
....and did he say anything about the defenseless ambassador in Benghazi?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginia had seceeded from the Union at that time and it could be argued that Virginia no longer had jurisdiction over the area.
At that point West Virginia should have become a U.S. territory and not a state.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give a damn about killing a foreign terrorist with or without the permission of the local government, but assassination of an American citizen is different.
One solution would be to revoke the citizenship of the individual first, through some sort of due process.
Exactly.
Try them for treason in absentia.
If convicted, and a death sentence is given, then, and only then, can that person be executed.

"Due process" seems to be a problem with the Democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 792,001 - 792,020 of1,034,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance