Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#860267 Feb 16, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, you are. In fact, you are even dumber than the original dumb Tenzing obama worshipper.
Hi Floriduh, you seem to have gotten over your Tourette's. They have meds for that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#860268 Feb 16, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to mention that Obama had virtually no experience and no qualifications for president, not to mention his record of failure and general incompetence during his disastrous first term. Romney offered virtually no contrast to Obama? The financial success versus the community organizer? LOL
Waxturd's defintion of Obama's "failed presidency":
1. Millions more Americans covered by health insurance
2. War in Iraq ended
3. Economy recovering
4. Millions back to work
5. Housing market recovering
6. Stock market soaring
Waxturd's definition of Bush's "successful presidency":
1. Govt goes from surplus to record debt
2. Declares an unprovoked unpaid for war
3. Three thousand Americans killed on Sept 11
4. Stock market crash
5. Housing market crash
6. Recession
7. Tax cuts for wealthy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#860269 Feb 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Floriduh, you seem to have gotten over your Tourette's. They have meds for that?
You would know about meds for that; now all you have to do is take them as your psychiatrist prescribed, yielding one less Obama voter from the insane support group.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#860270 Feb 16, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
2. War in Iraq ended
3. Economy recovering
4. Millions back to work
6. Stock market soaring
4. Stock market crash
5. Housing market crash
6. Recession
7. Tax cuts for wealthy
That's not necessarily Obama's failed presidency, as much as it's your and his Obama snakeoil fantasy...you know, the one sold to his brainless supporters since 2008. And please take your teeth out; you're spitting all over the forum. ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#860272 Feb 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why cut spending when it doesn't help?
from all indications it makes things worse. you know, indications like real data.
"Real data" is in the eye of the beholder, in case you haven't noticed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#860273 Feb 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Real data" is in the eye of the beholder, in case you haven't noticed.
That's in y'all's alternate reality. I don't know what "data" sonicfilter's talking about but I'd be interested in seeing it. You can make some very broad correlations between government spending and wealth generation but there are too many confounding elements to infer causation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#860274 Feb 16, 2013
Which all began when he announced his daughter would be attending the president's inauguration.
Reasonably minded people would think it wonderful that a **hard righter** would send his daughter to be a part of our Nation's Ceremonial event, despite he himself is not an Obama supporter.
But, I said "reasonably minded" ...
Instead, they became rabidly reptilian.

**The Liberal's term for all who are not Obama supporters**.
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
WTH
First y'all been picking on Flack...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#860275 Feb 16, 2013
From that perspective, war has been culling the herd for Centuries.

But Darwin's Law/Theory ensured the survival of the strongest in the gene pool of a species.

War is no respector of such "applied Eugenics" ...
Of which I am no proponent.

But I do despise those tough turkeys! ;)
Farm Fresh are The Best!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough turkey.
Darwin's Law will cull the herd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gaius Caligula

Lombard, IL

#860276 Feb 16, 2013
I'll bide my time. And as for you, my fine lady, it's true I can't attend to you here and now as I'd like; but just try to stay out of my way – just try! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#860277 Feb 16, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
2. War in Iraq ended
3. Economy recovering
4. Millions back to work
6. Stock market soaring
4. Stock market crash
5. Housing market crash
6. Recession
7. Tax cuts for wealthy
OldRatface is not me, you old Douchebag. Here's what I think about your ridiculous points:

1. Millions more Americans covered by health insurance - not yet and at what cost to our economy and jobs will suffer - nothing is free
2. War in Iraq ended - due to GW Bush, you moron
3. Economy recovering - Not good - this is a dismal recovery and the worst recovery since WWII
4. Millions back to work - UR still around 8% and the U6 is sky high now - what a bunch of crap you old retard
5. Housing market recovering - Ya think? After 4 years - not due to Obama
6. Stock market soaring - soaring? How is the weather on the Moon?
1. Govt goes from surplus to record debt - Clinton was lucky, ingnored the first trade tower attack, left us vulnerable
2. Declares an unprovoked unpaid for war - with Democrats in lock step
3. Three thousand Americans killed on Sept 11 - due to Clinton ignoring the 1993 bombings and not doing his job
4. Stock market crash - Democrats took Congress in 2007 - liberal lending policies
5. Housing market crash - liberal give a loan to people who can't afford it policy
6. Recession - Idiot Stick - it is still a world wide recession you moron
7. Tax cuts for wealthy - you mean like Jeffry Immelt and GE, Facebook and the rest of Obama's cronies who cheat on taxes, Charlie Rengal, Al Jazera Gore or maybe Jon Corzine (did they ever find the money?)

Paranoid idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Asunción, Paraguay

#860278 Feb 16, 2013
fake yawkie?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gaius Caligula

Lombard, IL

#860279 Feb 16, 2013
new yawk wrote:
From that perspective, war has been culling the herd for Centuries.
But Darwin's Law/Theory ensured the survival of the strongest in the gene pool of a species.
War is no respector of such "applied Eugenics" ...
Of which I am no proponent.
But I do despise those tough turkeys! ;)
Farm Fresh are The Best!
<quoted text>
(cackles) But what if Darwin was wrong? What if you've been right all along? Perhaps, all the herd culling has resulted in the survival of the weakest? The most fearful? The most paranoid? The most deceitful? What if being among, "the fittest" doomed you to extinction?

Just to pose the question that needs to be posed, but what if "awareness" or "enlightenment" predisposes the possessor to early death? Jesus? what if Darwin's axiom applies only to "the lesser species?"

What if mankind's driving force was FEAR? A fear of DEATH would explain all the pointless caterwauling wouldn't it? It would explain how the death of 3500 Americans could possibly justify the revenge killing of 600,000 Iraqis or 6,000,000 Asians. Doesn't there need to be an explanation for such injustice? wouldn't fear explain it?

When's the last time you felt TERROR? That long? Me too: never. Ha ha ha my pretties, what if the rule is really "Survival of the Weakest?" doesn't that explain how a George bush or a Willard Romney could possibly be held up as potential leaders of the FREE WORLD?
Gaius Caligula

Lombard, IL

#860280 Feb 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

Paranoid idiot.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#860282 Feb 16, 2013
http://www.ammoland.com/2013/02/york-arms-can...

This company has earned my business and respect.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gaius Caligula

Lombard, IL

#860283 Feb 16, 2013
Let's consider for a moment what would happen to an ant colony where the "soldiers" were selected from the dumbest of the ants. Where "the Queen" was simply an inbred relative of "the King." What would happen then? You're right! Then you'd have a voracious, vicious tribe of ants that destroyed everything in their path because they saw no value in preserving it for later. It would, of course, kill and eat everything in it's path and even simple value judegments would be lost to the mere acquisition of more (food.) Do you see any parallels? Always wanting more, more, never content to accept less. Sound familiar? Hmmmmmmm?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#860284 Feb 16, 2013
moshx wrote:
http://www.ammoland.com/2013/0 2/york-arms-cancels-all-its-ne w-york-police-orders/#axzz2Kvi MkADG
Yours and mine both.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gaius Caligula

Lombard, IL

#860285 Feb 16, 2013
Gaius holds the little Greek boy down and pinions his arms behind him. "What, boy? Did you think we were having a discussion? If you think this hurts just wait until the Catholics get here..."

Now, on the face of it this might sound a little crude, but is it? Isn't it just the truth? Why do you hide from the truth? Oh, yes... because it scares you... you'd like to think that mankind is actually above all the reality stuff... the dialectic discourse format erases the irrationality within... the madness of the mob. "GROWTH,
CAESAR! GROWTH CAESAR!" the mob yells with no idea of what it means... "The mob yells for growth, Claudius, do you imagine I should give it to them?" IIIIIIII... III I d-d-d-d-do, Caesar.
Gaius Caligula

Lombard, IL

#860286 Feb 16, 2013
moshx wrote:
http://www.ammoland.com/2013/0 2/york-arms-cancels-all-its-ne w-york-police-orders/#axzz2Kvi MkADG
Oh, that's surely worth $25.$26?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#860287 Feb 16, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
I am so going to freeze in the morning. It is supposed to be in to 20's for the marathon. 26.2 with Donna. Starts at 7:30 a.m. You can track my progress.
Good luck - try to stay warm!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gaius Caligula

Lombard, IL

#860288 Feb 16, 2013
"Romans, countrymen, I bid you good day. Please be advised that the Roman Empire has metastasized since 300 AD, but our core values remain the same: to rob, cheat, kill, and steal to acquire as much as possible for no particular reason. It's just our way. Discourse, as always, suggests a lack of... masculinity. So be advised, women, I mean to have your heads for my amusement. The trait you most associate with our noisome and intractable Jews is Roman, not Mosaic."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Lesser of Two Evils 49,347
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 14 hr Keyeport resident 5
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) 19 hr Rick 20
Review: Dominion Dentistry - Richard S Sweeney DDS (Feb '11) 20 hr Gus 5
Does anybody know who Joe Vera who worked at gr... Dec 23 just wondering Wa... 1
Former Poquoson Officer Will Not Get His Job Back (Sep '12) Dec 22 Jpow 11
Naughty cam fun with females. Dec 20 lordbarty 1
Hampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News