Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,513)

Showing posts 790,241 - 790,260 of1,078,852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dorner....

Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You're the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/feature...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Dorner....
Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same skin color as me,(expletive) you. I didn't vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn't win the primary candidacy for his party. Mr. President, I haven't agreed with all of your decisions but of course I haven't agreed with all of your predecessors decisions.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from you 'culture of violence' are not by angry old white men clinging to their guns and religion.

Communists until you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun until you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Will any of the ten people that gave waxturd brilliant judge-its for this dumbass post please explain why?
Or will the one dumbass narcissist who gave himself 10 brilliants please get help for his self-aggrandizing lunacy.
Jealous is when you want what others have..But then you don't want to work for it. I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but your eyes are useless because your mind is blind.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can ban and blame drones, guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, sticks or stones. You won't disarm a deranged and dangerous liberal.
don't you find it funny that you seem to be selective about the deranged and dangerous that you feel the need to point out?

how about a little creditability from you losers in the form of pointing out the right wing violence that overwhelms whatever fantasies you idiots have about deranged and dangerous liberals.

i've got a verified list of right wing violence that's a mile long. and what do you have? a chain email. can't even cite a source for it. what a joke.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> For your area, it works. Most places don't have the flow or water quality & need loops.
"flack"
Please quit debating with "real dumb", he is always correct, who ever he is posting to is always wrong. He is much like his messiah, president nobama, he knows all.
Peace
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Actual decency, morality and ethics.
Items of merit, items that you obviously have NO clue about, as usual.
What fking merit? You're just a brain fried cornpoke typing gibberish all day
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Where Crazy Conservative Memes Are Invented

Liberals talk a lot about Fox News and Rush Limbaugh and other conservative media that are on the mainstream radar. But liberals and mainstream journalists tend to forget that there is a fever swamp of crazed conspiracy theories and shockingly offensive rhetoric that exists in obscure right-wing websites and viral e-mail chains. As David Frum recently noted on his Daily Beast blog, it is impossible to understand the dog whistles you hear on Fox News if you aren’t familiar with the viral e-mail smears their audience believes in. Specifically, Frum was referring to Fox host Greg Gutfield’s line that “Obama is now out of the closet.… he’s officially gay for class warfare.” That’s a reference to the conservative e-mail meme that Obama is gay. Frum writes:

Fox is only the most visible part of a vast alternative reality. Fox’s coverage of the news cannot be properly understood in isolation, but only in conjunction with the rest of that system—and especially the chain emails that do so much to shape the worldview of Fox viewers.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/170154/where-cr... #
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Tired Of Fact-Checking Those Bogus Right Wing Chain Emails? There’s An App For That!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/11/15/tired...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Someone tell the paranoid ignorant moron with the silly hat No Surprize is not me.

LOL!

What a jerk.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Dorner....
Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You're the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary.
I think he was a Mormon! Looks like it's over now, cabin burning to the ground. He's probably dead in there
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

If you have an email account, you receive chain emails. If you have a brain, you delete chain emails on sight, and curse the stupid assholes who forward them to you.

Just The Facts

Over 90% of chain emails are bullshit.
You can disprove most chain emails in less than 30 seconds by performing a simple web search.
Chain emails are forwarded to you by brainless morons who can't even perform a simple web search.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/funny-1004-chain-email...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
Please quit debating with "real dumb", he is always correct, who ever he is posting to is always wrong. He is much like his messiah, president nobama, he knows all.
Peace
Oh goodie, another fried brain is here, you and tictac can type more gibberish
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Was the man who threatened, in your words, president nobama's life charged with a crime? Was he convicted of a crime? No. What a surprize, only in your mind was a crime committed.
Peace
Threatening the life of the President is a crime, you dunderhead.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Anyone planning on watching Obama the war criminal who kills innocent women, children bystanders with his drones while he executes American citizens with his drones.

Waterboard anyone? At least you live.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you find it funny that you seem to be selective about the deranged and dangerous that you feel the need to point out?
how about a little creditability from you losers in the form of pointing out the right wing violence that overwhelms whatever fantasies you idiots have about deranged and dangerous liberals.
i've got a verified list of right wing violence that's a mile long. and what do you have? a chain email. can't even cite a source for it. what a joke.
Your life is a result of the choices you made.. If you don't like your miserable life, it's time to make better choices. You don't regret the things you have done. The further you drift from the truth, the more you will hate those that speak it. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decided to be. Growing old is inevitable, growing up for you is not optional.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Just turned the TV off. Not on he mood to hear some moron lie.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Anyone planning on watching Obama the war criminal who kills innocent women, children bystanders with his drones while he executes American citizens with his drones.
Waterboard anyone? At least you live.
you're a liberal?

republicans love drones. collateral damage....no problem.

try to keep up.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Tired Of Fact-Checking Those Bogus Right Wing Chain Emails? There’s An App For That!
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/11/15/tired...
In the age of information...Ignorance is a choice.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a liberal?
republicans love drones. collateral damage....no problem.
try to keep up.
Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
Peace
Feel free to PROVE me wrong. Proving is not sitting on your fat ass claiming it.

Come on, Mr Eed. Prove it.

Its not my fault I know more bout geothermal HVAC that you & your mental twins DBWriter or Galt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 790,241 - 790,260 of1,078,852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hampton Forum right now

Search the Hampton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min ritedownthemiddle 45,764
Hampton All American City--can't stop laughing 7 hr Hamptonian 1
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 8 hr Venable 55
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Tue Monika Waddell 2,297
Two Yorktown Teachers Charged in Abuse of Stude... Mon Hamptonian 6
Suspects identified in deadly double shooting i... Jul 18 WTH 1
Hampton apartment residents facing relocation c... Jul 17 WTH 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••