Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,741 - 783,760 of 1,083,295 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The recessionary trend in the economy will force Ben to continue to pump up the money supply. But that hasn't worked, except for the stock market, and still won't work.
'except for the stock market'

"The stock markets are considered to be indicators of the economic events that would unfold in the next six months to a year's time. Stocks tend fall before the economy goes into a tailspin and often rise before economic indicators improve."

Your stupidity is amusing, but dangerous.

allow me to explain what the stock markets are;

The stock market is comprised of individual companies or corporations. It coming events look bad, these companies lose value.

If coming events look positive, stocks tend to rise in value, anticipating bigger profits.

Which is exactly why th estock markets are up 100% during Obama's tenure.

Remain stupid, it's fun to mock poor people like you, who don't have a clue.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Funny you insist others provide support for their claims.
Yet you say something really stupid about the stock market and pull a hissy fit when challenged.
You're a sick little troll, Emaam.
Just like DB.
<quoted text>
Clearly missing from the definition is the use of a living human being as an object capable of submission as evidence in any legal trial scenario. Considering that—for so long as I can recall—pro-life advocates have argued that a fetus is a living person from the moment of inception, one wonders why Rep. Brown would now suggest that the fetus is an ‘object’ subject to entry into evidence in a rape trial as it seems reasonable to imagine that such a concept would be highly offensive to both pro-life and pro-abortion forces.

More importantly, consider that proving that a victim is—or was—pregnant is completely irrelevant to making a rape case! Unless New Mexico intends to only prosecute accused rapists or practitioners of incest who impregnate their victims, the existence of a fetus is no evidence of rape or incest whatsoever.

Not only is pregnancy not evidentiary of rape, it could not even rise to the level of creating a presumption of a crime. If it could, then any pregnant woman would be presumed to have been raped while a women who did not become pregnant would be presumed not have been sexually assaulted.

So, how can aborting a pregnancy ever be tampering with evidence when a pregnancy—or lack thereof—is never evidence in the first place when prosecuting a case for rape or incest?

The bill turns victims of rape and incest into felons and forces them to become incubators of evidence for the state. According to Republican philosophy, victims who are ‘legitimately raped’ will now have to carry the fetus to term in order to prove their case.“

House Bill 206 reads in part:

“B. Tampering with evidence shall include procuring or facilitating an abortion,(thereby including the victim, physician or anyone else facilitating an abortion) or compelling or coercing another to obtain an abortion, of a fetus that is the result of criminal sexual penetration or incest with the intent to destroy evidence of the crime.(emphasis added)”

If Representative Brown seeks criminal status solely for those who compel or coerce another to obtain an abortion in a case of rape—and the law is not designed to target the victim herself as Brown has suggested—she certainly would have wanted to omit the first part of Paragraph “B” which clearly turns a rape victim into a criminal should she ‘tamper with the evidence’ by obtaining an abortion.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/01...
dems_alterEgo

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You not only use the word incorrectly you double down by spelling it wrong.
You sure you made third grade or do you dare fkn lie to me?
Correcting the spelling of penis-good on you!

Now....

Tell him how to suk one too!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS Meltdown!!!!
He;s creating and dumping sockpuppets at an alarming rate.

Can a complete breakdown be imminent?? YES!!

He even creates registered sockpuppets, meaning an e-mail addy for each one!! Then he dumps them.

See how unregistered 'Discordia' became registered 'Discordian'??

Even Carol has called him out for his stupidity.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your job, swine. I'll report the old crackas who shoot their doctors for making them incontinent; shoot bus drivers to kidnap a kid in Alabama. Most serial killers and mass murderers are white males.
Have another "shot"...LOL
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww!
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it!
Did you turn down a White House internship or was that not even on your radar?
I think we know your type liberal. Loud and clear. BFD!
Sorry for the news alert to you, but you are obviously just a peon who thinks he is smart. Your candy ars attitude will get you nowhere punk.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/wassaic-ny/T5 ...
QUOTE who="NotSurprizednuculurO ption"]<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
Waxman Reject...ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

ConcernForUs wrote:
<quoted text>
Another tragedy. The little girl who performed at Obama's inaugration was killed while hanging out with friends in Chicago.
You'd think if Obama couldn't clean up the guns and violence in his own city, he shouldn't entertain the idea that it's possible to do it in the entire country - just because he decrees it.
If only he had Chicago as a good example to fall back on.
No one disputes the gun crime issue in Chicago, which is horrendous. I would agree that the gun crimes there are not committed by the gun owner who has a permit. However, the guns are coming from somewhere. Usually they are stolen.
Tragic about that girl who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
You should not poopoo the Presidents concern, which is the concern of most people that something does have to be done, there are no magic wands. If there were no guns, crime would decrease. Period.
No one needs an assault weapon, banning them would be a step in the right direction, along with background checks.
How do you feel about those people who heckled that father who spoke holding the photo of his 6 year old who was murdered at Sandyhook? Is this what we've become in this country?
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I live for WAXTURDS!!
ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So what's th eproblem.
You said we need to cut Gov't spending.
Gov't spending has been cut.
You just don't agree with the cuts.
Tough shit.
<quoted text>
No defense is in the constitution. I said cut government spending not in the constitution.

No change in policy. So the printing goes on. The dumbasses will cheer and the rest of us will continue to brace for the collapse.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did I say anything about politics? NO. You're an idiot. I don't give a fick what politics a killer is. The issue is that this deranged nut went and committed first degree murder on his doctor because he blames him for his incontinence! Well, he'll be pissing his pants in prison for life now.
You're an idiot.
The other 60 something white trash, Jimmy Lee whatever, killed a bus driver and took a 6 year old.
lily just loves that racecard
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He probably meant "repeepeeient", these white trash crackas are all straight from the movie Deliverance.
lily loves the race card, but really got it off in the sex in Deliverance

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The recessionary trend in the economy will force Ben to continue to pump up the money supply. But that hasn't worked, except for the stock market, and still won't work.
He did. Watch the ignorant cheer.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No one disputes the gun crime issue in Chicago, which is horrendous. I would agree that the gun crimes there are not committed by the gun owner who has a permit. However, the guns are coming from somewhere. Usually they are stolen.
You should not poopoo the Presidents concern, which is the concern of most people that something does have to be done, there are no magic wands. If there were no guns, crime would decrease. Period.
No one needs an assault weapon, banning them would be a step in the right direction, along with background checks.
How do you feel about those people who heckled that father who spoke holding the photo of his 6 year old who was murdered at Sandyhook? Is this what we've become in this country?
Ummm...no magic wands? Whatever happened to Obama's magic hopey-changey? Even Hillary anticipated the clouds opening up and Obama coming down to fix "ever'thing"...of course, that's before all the first black President Clinton and Hillary were tarred and feathered by the "former supporters" who deserted them for the newbie from "Hawaii".
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He was not heckled you liar , do some research ,he asked the question what gives antone the right to own a military type weapon , and after much silence a man said "the second amandment" and that was it so stop spreading lies if you can.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> If they bought the lie like a few of my friends did you should see repos rise along with fore closers. If people didn't plan on $200-$1000 less a month you are going to see a lot of misery out there. My friends are screaming their heads off. It will hurt the economy. No way it can't.
You and emaam are so ignorant, it's truly amazing!!

If people are so affected by the payroll tax returning to what it had been for decades, they're as stupid as you and emaam.

Let me do it with math, just to show how stupid you are.

SS tax is 6.2%.

If you make 50,000 a year, it amounts to $3100 a year, or $51.62 a week.

SS tax rate was reduced by 2%, making it 4.2%.

If you make 50,000 a year, it amounts to $2100 a year, or $40.38 per week.

Now, if that $11.42 prevents you from making a car payment, you clearly shouldn't have taken out a loan you can't afford.

It's likely that you'd never get a loan if your finances were that tight.

Your friends must be very poor folks.

As for you, you're clearly an uneducated lout that knows nothing about finance.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey racist bitch want me to post up the states with most gun deaths per capita?
And it's not a secret that the NRA and the Republican Party look at black on black gun crimes as genocide.
You expect anyone here to believe you give a fk about blacks killing each other?
and any attempts to address the root cause of black on black crime and other social problems are targeted as racist by many black leaders (like their attack on Bill Cosby). WHO DO THEY CARE ABOUT OTHER THAN THEIR "VICTIMHOOD AS AN INDUSTRY" STATUS?

'In Camden, New Jersey -- a city that has already suffered 65 violent deaths in 2012 , surpassing the previous record of 58 violent deaths set in 1995 -- 50 people turned out, some bearing white crosses, to mourn a homeless woman known affectionately as the "cat lady" who was stabbed to death (50 of the deaths so far this year resulted from gunshot wounds.)

In Philadelphia, on the same Sunday, city leaders came together at a roundtable to discuss their own epidemic of gun violence; the year-to-date total of homicides is 322. Last year, 324 were killed. Of those victims, 154 were 25 or younger. A councilman at the roundtable asked, "How come as a city we're not in an outrage? How come we're not approaching this from a crisis standpoint?"

The concerns go beyond Philadelphia. In the week following the Newtown massacre, there were at least a dozen gun homicides in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore and St. Louis alone. In a year of highly publicized mass shootings, inner-city neighborhoods that are plagued by gun violence have continued to be neglected and ignored.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, large metropolitan areas account for more than two-thirds of deaths by gun violence each year, with inner cities most affected. The majority of the victims are young, ranging in age from their early teens to mid-20s, and BLACK.

To track these violent deaths, many communities and media organizations have set up agonizing online trackers -- homicide watches or interactive maps -- that show each subsequent victim as just another data point. These maps are representative of a set of issues far larger than the nameless dots suggest.

continued
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/26/opinion/breland...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!! Psycho shitshow going on with him. He's falling apart at the seams. He's out of control. It's hilarious.
Keep up the good work!!

If nothing else, we've exposed him to all on this thread.

Most knew, but now know the full extent of the Troll.

Folks like Ed are still confused. He's got dementia.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No defense is in the constitution. I said cut government spending not in the constitution.
No change in policy. So the printing goes on. The dumbasses will cheer and the rest of us will continue to brace for the collapse.
Only thing you paranoid righties ever brace for is more stupid. At some point even as warped as you are.... being wrong all the time has to soak in? Hell just the fact that only Galt is your friend should tell you something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No defense is in the constitution. I said cut government spending not in the constitution.
ALL spending is in the Constitution.

This is as stupid as your 'this is a Republic' stupidity.

A Republic where the legislators and President are elected by pure democratic action. One person, one vote.

The Republic part doesn't begin until after the legislators are elected. DUH

But you deny any of that because you're an ignorant truck driver.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the good work!!
If nothing else, we've exposed him to all on this thread.
Most knew, but now know the full extent of the Troll.
Folks like Ed are still confused. He's got dementia.
well then, congrats to Ed. Dementia is a now considered to be a career path in the Obama economy after your two years of unemployment runs out. Thousands per month in SS Disability! Whoo hoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hampton Forum right now

Search the Hampton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 45,875
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) 13 hr Lol 247
What was Joe Folks catch phrase at the end of h... (Aug '10) 21 hr charles mclane 8
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Mon Tabb 741
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) Mon Tabb 63
Obama care wont cover eye exam, colonoscopies, ... Mon Tabb 9
james Arthur Segura Jul 27 laughing out loud 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••