Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,581 - 783,600 of 1,080,410 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nonetheless, is it even possible for blacks and whites to coexist together? In my eyes the answer is no. I couldn't even imagine living next to a black family what with their jungle music at all hours and the house smelling of chitluns or whatever. I cannot bear chitluns.

For this reason I subscribe to the second amendment which guarantees my right as an American to live where and when I please. This is true for all my friends too. We want nothing to do with blacks in general, and colored people of all stripes. In particular, Indians and their filthy smelly curry all day and night.
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The eyes are useless when the mind is blind...
Oh, good God, what is that supposed to mean? Speak English would you?
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Sigh. I suppose it's pointless to point out you're giving positive judgits to debil? He spends his entire day making fools of you all and now you egg him on.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed today's Obama talking points, which are to avoid any discussion of the economy.
Gun control as well.
Amnesty is the subject of the day.
ok.

I Don’t Like Marco Rubio’s Plan

The desire to “just do something” overwhelms Washington too much. This immigration plan gives orgasmic relief to that desire, but in all the hype and show does nothing to address the real needs of employers and the hopes and dreams of those still longing to come to United States whose wait will now most likely be extended and grow even more complex.

Immigration is an issue that keeps hispanic voters from trusting the GOP. Many call it a “gateway” issue. I get that. But pandering in the name of a solution does not actually fix the problem. This is just another policy debate the Democrats can use to get the GOP to fight itself. The GOP should pivot to actually fixing the immigration problem, not just addressing the here and now.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/29/i-dont-lik...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.— A retired barber accused of shooting a California urologist to death in his exam room suffered from prostate problems and was angry about his incontinence after a recent surgery, neighbors said Tuesday.

Stanwood Fred Elkus, 75, was jailed on $1 million bail after police say he shot Dr. Ronald Franklin Gilbert multiple times on Monday at a medical office in Newport Beach, an affluent city in suburban Orange County.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/doct...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistakes are proof that you are trying...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Might have had plans, right. You don't know. Under the laws at that time, there was not enough evidence to search his laptop.
2) Valerie Plame did not validate the intel that Bush used to lie to Congress. It could not be confirmed.
3) Housing started dropping in 2006 & where is that list? You know, the list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that started this recession?
Clinton saw the threat. He assigned a bipartisan commission to study it & report to the new President.
They did their work & wrote a report. They went to see Bush. And Bush refused to meet with them. He threw their report in the trash. When he threw that report in the trash, he might as well as signed the death certificates of 3000 Americans.
There was enough evidence to arrest Moussaoui, and the reason he was arrested was on his laptop. So, how the hell do you get to "there was not enough evidence to search his laptop" with these facts in your face?
It was a liberal judge acting like a good Democrat and obstructing a Republican administration by preventing them from looking at the actual plans for the 9/11(2001) Al Qaeda attack that killed 3000 Americans.
Where were that judge's constitutional objections on 9/12?

Valerie Plame's job was the Director of Operations for the CIA’s Joint Task Force on Iraq. She would personally verify any and all intelligence from foreign sources, and deliver it to the president.
Valerie Plame is personally responsible for any Iraq WMD argument.
Later, Robert Novak outed her.

The CRA failure was obvious in 2003 when the Director of OFHEO testified about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac keeping fraudulent books to cover up the massive CRA failure. When it became obvious the Democrats were going to take control of Congress in 2006, people began pulling out of that market, anticipating disaster. Thus, the housing market began to falter coincident with the Democrats taking control of Congress.
Ultimately, after 2 years of oversight by Christopher Dodd in the Senate and Barney Frank in the House, the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program collapsed the economy.

I'm hoping Clinton saw a threat. Al Qaeda was bombing us as if they were on a schedule. And, Clinton's signature response of just lobbing a few cruise missiles in their general direction obviously wasn't having any affect.

Bush arrested one of the goddam hijackers, idiot. It was a Democrat judge that wouldn't let the FBI look on Moussaoui's hard drive and read the detailed 9/11(2001) attack plan.
If that Democrat judge had allowed the FBI to look on Moussaoui's hard drive, there would not have been a 9/11(2001) attack and 3000 Americans wouldn't have been murdered and there wouldn't have been a war.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Ramesh Ponnuru has some good advice for Republicans:

The less they define themselves as an anti-Obama party, the more Republicans will avoid a pitfall that conservative pollster David Winston has identified: The public sees hostility as playing a more important role than principle in Republicans’ opposition to Obama. A party that aspires to governing the country should avoid looking petty.

.....I see two things that are most likely to prevent Republicans from taking Ponnuru’s advice. Because many Republicans and conservatives assumed the worst about what would follow Obama’s re-election (this was the “Obama unleashed” idea), they are going to be more inclined to try “winning a series of confrontations with the president” rather than less. The other problem is that many Republicans are likely to continue reacting to Obama’s re-election as they did to Clinton’s, which was a combination of disbelief that he had won and an increased obsession with “getting” him by way of investigations and scandals.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
lily for sure.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Why Republicans Should Ignore Obama

Conservatives need to get over President Barack Obama. It’s time to adjust to a world in which he is never going to be on the ballot again.

That’s going to require a big change in the psychology of Republicans both in Washington and around the country. They disagree with Obama’s policies. They see in his personality narcissism untempered by warmth. They find his lectures irritating, and resent his soft press coverage.

They spent four years trying to discredit him with the public. They need to accept that they failed.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-28/why-...
WaxFool

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy morning waxturd, you must have at least six different names going at once. I really enjoy it when you talk to yourself. Now be a nice little bitch and fetch me some peanuts.
Try looking between your gross legs.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

OverAndOut wrote:
The White House says Superstorm Sandy is partially to blame for the unexpected contraction of the U.S. economy.
Uh-huh...yeah...sure...yeah... right...uh-huh...
(Obama to Carney: Tell the masses the storm is to blame...my loyal followers will believe anything.)
Over and Out, now, huh? K. I'm on it. That's one of the many cool things about me though, carol: You can roll over and I won't fall out.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

47%'ers and when universities are compelled to make us feel better...

Lying about test scores

http://collegeinsurrection.com/2013/01/buckne...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS is the birfer punk from LA.
When he gets run off that thread, he comes here.
Ignore him.
Thanks Nuculur, Will do.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Louise wrote:
<quoted text>
That was debil again...
One of the happiest moments ever, is when one finds the courage to let go of what they can't change...

The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which debil-- To burn
Crockett

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Catch me if you can, debil, good luck!
Goofy and Mickey

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Ooooooooo... I hate that goddam rabbit!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have a daughter now, discordian/harmonious/don't snow me/etc., etc.? How many times under how many names have you been kicked off? Just because none of your wives nor children will have anything to do with you due to your abuse and non-support doesn't erase all the stupid things you revealed about yourself wearing other worn out socks. As always, you're disgusting...clean any good illegals' housing lately? Threaten any more deployed combat soldiers' wives?
Is that the one with the nineteen year old girlfriend who is a nurse? LOL, or is he the ER doctor who is barricaded in his trailer with his guns?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whistling in the dark.
Obama is celebrating measly 1.2% GDP growth for all of 2012.
Welcome to Europe, we are finally there.
But but but the housing market is booming in Texas and Florida. Wonder why? The main reason is tax flight from states like California, New York, and Illinois along with a few other high tax states. People are tired of the nanny state tax and spend and are using their feet to protest.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

47%'ers and the instinct to....

'Mansplain'.....

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••