Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,843)

Showing posts 776,841 - 776,860 of1,077,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know Christ? As my personal savior, He thinks I'm a hoot...when we goin' catfishin', Babe?(I'd never heard of that term 'til the Touchdown Jesus linebacker, but, like, WOW...what you think?)
WELL! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE! WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND, A L'IL NOODLIN'? I GOTTA GO INTO THE HOSPITAL SOON SO LES' DO THIS THING!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama has all the characteristics of a psychopath, as defined by Dr. Robert Hare in his Psychopathy Check List - Revised (PCL-R). Among Obama's psychopathic traits are glibness/superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, and parasitic life style. Haven't we seen this before -- a nobody from nowhere whose only talent is the ability to shoot off his mouth convincingly leads the world into disaster? Oh, yes, remember. Weimar Republic.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
New WVDOT sign on the interstates as you enter West Virginia.
Welcome to West Virginia
We Support Gun Rights
Please Know That Many Of Our Citizens Are Armed Idiots.
Please feel free to shoot on sight.
Picture of state Seal--with ball balanced one nose,
Please Enjoy Your Visit!
Nice to know.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Why would any unemployed American be surprise by this: Obama Jobs Council hits 1 year without official meeting!! I think its official according to all current data that Obama is the “Welfare President!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Puppetmaster isn't very good at math, is he??

Last 7 POTUS elections;

Bush- 1988
Clinton- 1992
Clinton- 1996
Bush*- 2000
Bush- 2004
Obama- 2008
Obama- 2012

Looks like 4-3, Dems win!!

Likely it's 4-2. Bush didn't win, he was appointed by the Supreme Court.

Stay ignorant, Waxturd.

You're fun to kick around, if nothing else.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of sore losers, before this last election, you commies lost 5 out of 7. You whined like babies every time, especially when the Al Jazera Gore lost in 2000.
Speaking of lowlife dirtbaggers, how is your OWS crowd doing?
RMoney, yet you supported John Kerry from the same state? Do you realize how stupid you are?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

And you've got Obama Derangement Syndrone!!
John Galt wrote:
Obama has all the characteristics of a psychopath, as defined by Dr. Robert Hare in his Psychopathy Check List - Revised (PCL-R). Among Obama's psychopathic traits are glibness/superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, and parasitic life style. Haven't we seen this before -- a nobody from nowhere whose only talent is the ability to shoot off his mouth convincingly leads the world into disaster? Oh, yes, remember. Weimar Republic.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to know.
Changing people's posts is against the TOS. But you're a libtard so they don't count for you and your fellow libtards.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to know.
Know why the wind blows to the west in West Virginia? Because Ohio sucks!!!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know Christ? As my personal savior, He thinks I'm a hoot...when we goin' catfishin', Babe?(I'd never heard of that term 'til the Touchdown Jesus linebacker, but, like, WOW...what you think?)
IT BEGIN TO DAWN ON DEBIL HE BEHIND THE CURVE AGAIN AN' ALL HE EVER WANT IS TO BE NEXT TO IT, IN FRONT OF IT, OR INSIDE OF IT. HE GO DO SOME RESEARCH SO HE NOT IN THE DARK BY HISSELF ANY MO'... YOU KNOW, YOU COULD ALWAYS JUST BREAK DOWN AN' COME TO BED WITH ME, HONEY, AN' THEN YOU COULD JUS' WHISPER THIS NEWFANGLED STUFF IN MY EAR...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You were VERY confident right up to Nov 6, 2012 that Obama would be a one term President.
How'd that work out for you??
Then your illusions, fed to you by FAUX, were destroyed.
Are you planning to whine until Nov. 2014??
You're right. I really did think the American people weren't that stupid. My bad.

However, there IS a silver lining to Obama winning a second term. There won't be anyone else to blame in 2016.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
lol, the president of the United States has an inflated sense of self worth?

Omg you are simply stupid

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Know why the wind blows to the west in West Virginia? Because Ohio sucks!!!
Know the difference between a Buckeye and a SOB? The Ohio River.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Two people being from the same state somehow makes them the same?? In what universe, Moonbat??

Doesthat mean Rmoney's a liberal, or that Kerry's a severe conservative?? LOL

Are you really stupid enough to say that??

We all know you're more than stupid enough to say virtually anything.

You've got the brain of a sockpuppet!!

Rmoney is not from MA. DUH

He didn't even qualify for residency when he ran for Governor.

He claimed Utah as his primary residence since 1999.

""Romney's 2002 tax-return controversy dealt mostly with his residency status in Massachusetts.

""According to state law, Romney had to have established permanent residency in Massachusetts for the seven years prior to running for office — but Romney had spent the previous three years in Salt Lake City, Utah, running the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. According to a March 18, 2002, Boston Globe article (behind paywall), Romney filed tax returns listing Utah as his primary residence, but maintained "official residence" in Belmont, Mass.

In May, questions about his residency status started to pick up, and gained steam when it was revealed that he paid property taxes in Utah from 1999-2001, and he received a huge discount as a result.

By listing Utah as his primary residence, he saved a total of $54,000 in taxes on the home he owned in Utah, according to a Boston Globe investigation published on June 5, 2002. That's because in Utah, non-residents pay taxes on 100 percent of the assessed value of their homes, while residents only pay taxes on 55 percent.""
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of sore losers, before this last election, you commies lost 5 out of 7. You whined like babies every time, especially when the Al Jazera Gore lost in 2000.
Speaking of lowlife dirtbaggers, how is your OWS crowd doing?
RMoney, yet you supported John Kerry from the same state? Do you realize how stupid you are?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IT BEGIN TO DAWN ON DEBIL HE BEHIND THE CURVE AGAIN AN' ALL HE EVER WANT IS TO BE NEXT TO IT, IN FRONT OF IT, OR INSIDE OF IT. HE GO DO SOME RESEARCH SO HE NOT IN THE DARK BY HISSELF ANY MO'... YOU KNOW, YOU COULD ALWAYS JUST BREAK DOWN AN' COME TO BED WITH ME, HONEY, AN' THEN YOU COULD JUS' WHISPER THIS NEWFANGLED STUFF IN MY EAR...
Is I love you (as much as I am able) newfangled? Are you going to see Alicia or Beyonce, Michelle or flack's fictional daughter? Who allows a fourteen-year-old to go to such an event unsupervised? Debil take her...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

That's funny.

We always knew you were that stupid.

The unwashed minority always is.

By 2016, Americans will beg Obama to run for a third term.

Here's why, from a libertarian who writes for Newsmax;

http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1210THIRDLI...

""I didn't vote for him.

I don't admire him.

I don't care for his class warfare politics… or the way he's lived his life. He's never had a real job. He's never tried to make a payroll or hit a sales goal. Instead, he constantly makes excuses for other people and himself. He tells one lie after another… and then grandstands on his “integrity.”

He's nothing but a charlatan.

Even so… I know Obama will become the greatest president in U.S. history. Much like Kennedy, this has something to do with his charisma – which I find revolting, but others clearly love. However, that's not the real reason…

No, a simple secret lies behind Obama's soaring power, which is still far from its peak.

Even as I write these words, an enormous economic force is building. It is a force that rivals the scope of every single American boom in our history – from the 1880s steel and railroad boom, to the 1920s automobile boom, to the baby boom of the 1960s and the computer boom of the '80s and '90s…

The force now behind Obama is more powerful than all of these events – combined.

This force will carry Obama back to the presidency in 2012. And yet again in 2016. It's this force that will carry him into the history books…

This new economic force will change everything about the way our country's economy works. It will also reshape the world's monetary flows… for at least the next 50 years.

It will make millions of Americans vastly wealthier… and improve the standard of living across our entire nation.

But, in the process, I believe it will also make an idol of Mr. Obama…

It will give him an unprecedented public mandate. He will use this power to reshape our country… and to redraw the rules that govern the presidency. He will seek unlimited power.

I've written you this letter to explain this new force in our economy. And to warn you about how Mr. Obama will try to use this new power and his new popularity during his next administration. The next four years will be a time of tremendous change and opportunity… but also a time of tremendous risks to the liberties we all hold dear.

Very little stands between us… and a tyrant unlike any other in American history…

My name, by the way, is Porter Stansberry.

Almost 15 years ago I founded Stansberry & Associates Investment Research. It has become one of the largest and most recognized investment research companies in the world, serving hundreds of thousands of subscribers in more than 120 countries.

I've made a lot of controversial predictions in the past – and they were right.

For example, I warned investors about Wall Street's collapse in 2008. I predicted the bankruptcy of both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. I also warned about the collapse of Lehman Brothers. I even predicted the bankruptcy of General Motors – as early as 2007.

Over many years, I've helped my subscribers profit from the dangers and the machinations of Wall Street's manipulators. To my knowledge, no other research firm in the world can match our record of correctly predicting the catastrophe that occurred in 2008. But for us, that's all old news.

What's happening now is far more important…

I'm writing to share with you the things I've learned about a massive change that's underway, right now, in the United States. I believe these new economic forces will reshape the economies of the United States and the world. ""

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I really did think the American people weren't that stupid. My bad.
However, there IS a silver lining to Obama winning a second term. There won't be anyone else to blame in 2016.
YourMomsAhoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Libs are persuaded early in life to believe everything they hear.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Is I love you (as much as I am able) newfangled? Are you going to see Alicia or Beyonce, Michelle or flack's fictional daughter? Who allows a fourteen-year-old to go to such an event unsupervised? Debil take her...
Once again you show your complete ignorance. So now your advocating the rape of a 14 year old girl? Teachers like you are what is wrong with this country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Chicago is no. 1....

"...The "Windy City" of Chicago tops the list..."

for bedbugs!

"...Detroit, Los Angeles, Denver and Cincinnati."

All bastions of Liberal filth...

http://news.yahoo.com/top-city-bed-bugs-named...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to us when your daughters get murdered by some nut with a gun. How do you rightwingers even live with ourselves? You think it can't happen to you?
That's kind of revealing, in a Freudian sort of way.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>lol, the president of the United States has an inflated sense of self worth?
Omg you are simply stupid
To the contrary, the best Presidents have been well-grounded and have not had an inflated sense of self worth.

Plus, anybody who uses "omg" to make their point is a silly little girl. Same for "lol."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,841 - 776,860 of1,077,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hampton Forum right now

Search the Hampton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) 22 min Monika Waddell 2,297
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 2 hr Huh 53
Two Yorktown Teachers Charged in Abuse of Stude... 12 hr Hamptonian 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Hey now 45,761
Suspects identified in deadly double shooting i... Jul 18 WTH 1
Hampton apartment residents facing relocation c... Jul 17 WTH 1
james Arthur Segura Jul 17 laughing out loud 35
•••
•••