Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,842)

Showing posts 776,821 - 776,840 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Daughter in D.C. Jealous?
Debil too.
He's gonna take good care of her.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
When are you going to get over your 'sore loser' syndrome??
The guy's about to be sworn in for his second term, and your whining has grown to a fever pitch.
Eat a few pies, go into diabetic shock, and spend a few days in the hospital.
Don't worry, we the Taxpayers will pay for it!!
Maybe when you get out, you'll have calmed down and accepted the defeat you so richly deserved.
You don't see Rmoney going around all whiney, like the rest of you losers.
He had too much class for you lowlife Teabaggers.
He accepted the verdict of th eAmerican voters.
Take the hint.
<quoted text>
Speaking of sore losers, before this last election, you commies lost 5 out of 7. You whined like babies every time, especially when the Al Jazera Gore lost in 2000.

Speaking of lowlife dirtbaggers, how is your OWS crowd doing?

RMoney, yet you supported John Kerry from the same state? Do you realize how stupid you are?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds Americans showing the wear and tear of four years of economic angst and a waning belief in the resilience of the American dream.
You apparently are amongst the ones who need constant reminding.
"amongst"??? Are yu trying to (mustache) wax poetic, dumb carol? Would this be from your nine-week wonder course in cleaning trash cans (nursing) degree or your emergency certificate in teaching third grade for three months? OTOH, I did find the account of the "science teacher" offering the cop a blow job to forget the DUI just too dumb carol for words...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

doh wrote:
<quoted text>do you know the difference between sarah palins mouth and her vagina?
only one retarded thing came out of her vagina
do you know the difference between your mothers azzwhole and her vagina?
only one retarded thing came out of her azzwhole. you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I never did think you were a teacher Melvin. Now I'm sure of it. You're just another brain dead libtard.
Which offers further proof of the fact that you're always wrong, Massey...not just what was that math that made four times four equal 160 again...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We could all kick the bucket tomorrow. As you know, there are no guarantees.
But I feel pretty confident in saying you're in for a big surprise as soon as November of next year.
You must not remember a time when Democrats were once considered history.
Second terms are historically not favorable for second-term presidents, and President Obama is already riding a thin rail - especially if the polls continue to show a growing gap of dissatisfaction with the country's direction.
Just sayin'.
You were VERY confident right up to Nov 6, 2012 that Obama would be a one term President.

How'd that work out for you??

Then your illusions, fed to you by FAUX, were destroyed.

Are you planning to whine until Nov. 2014??
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Connecticut and here's what one of your Democrats has proposed, libtard:
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122...
It's only a few sentences so you might be able to understand it.
Old Raider would freak out because while he "says" he is for allowing only single round rfles, this would take away his right for his own handgun:
possess or use any gun except one made to fire a "single round"
You morans are such imbeciles.
Like this one is really going to pass. Democrats present another facade, and idiots like you eat it up.
all of this will just end up at the Court.

and what does the Court have to say about it?

that would be the reality that You have to ignore.

all noise. no substance. you peeps are so arrogant in your out-polled mode of thinking that it really won't surprise me to see a group of you get your asses kicked by the National Guard.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

DAMN STRAIGHT! THAT WHAT DEBIL DO BEST; SHOW L'IL GIRLS FROM OUTTA TOWN WHICH WAY UP AN' WHICH WAY DOWN...

"HEY, HONEY. YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL I USED TO DATE IN COLLEGE. UH-HUH. DIED OF LEUKEMIA... YEAH, I HAVEN'T BEEN CLOSE TO ANOTHER WOMAN IN ALLLLLL THAT TIME BUT YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE HER I JUS' HAD TO SAY SOMETHIN'. SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, HAVE A GOOD DAY...

WHAT? ME? NO, I'M NOT DOIN' NOTHIN'.... WITH YOU?... SURE, I'D LOVE THAT, YOU'RE VERY KIND.... THAT? THAT'S KAREN'S CHARM BRACELET, I'VE CARRIED IT WITH ME FOR... OMIGOD, HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG?...(LAUGHS RUEFULLY AND TURNS IMPULSIVELY AND FLINGS THE BRACELET INTO THE TIDAL BASIN.... TURNS BACK AND SMILES WARMLY)... WHY? OH, I GUESS IT WAS JUST TIME, THAT'S ALL... SHE'S IN A BETTER PLACE AND I NEED TO MOVE ON. MEETING YOU JUST SORT OF REMINDED ME OF THAT. C'MON, LET'S GET THAT COFFEE... SAY, UM, WHAT'S YOUR NAME, HONEY? I LOVE YOUR SHOES...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're on a roll. I was happy the new Three Stooges movie held true to the originals.
WTF??

That was one of the worst movies ever made!!

Right up there with "The Flintstones".

You can't copy comic genius.

Well, you can, but it comes out like that crappy movie.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which offers further proof of the fact that you're always wrong, Massey...not just what was that math that made four times four equal 160 again...
SAME MATH THAT PROVE 6 + U = 9, YOU RASCAL U.
Leosanus

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"amongst"??? Are yu trying to (mustache) wax poetic, dumb carol? Would this be from your nine-week wonder course in cleaning trash cans (nursing) degree or your emergency certificate in teaching third grade for three months? OTOH, I did find the account of the "science teacher" offering the cop a blow job to forget the DUI just too dumb carol for words...
bottomfeedingtrashmouthobamawo rshippingwelfarebabymama say what? LOL
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But I feel pretty confident in saying you're in for a big surprise as soon as November of next year.
SO, UM, YOU LIKE BIG SURPRISES, HUH?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which offers further proof of the fact that you're always wrong, Massey...not just what was that math that made four times four equal 160 again...
Just what is it about libtards and the inability to read? Why is reading comprehension such a problem? Must be because libtardism is a mental disease. Go back and read it again Melvin. Then maybe you will get a clue!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
DAMN STRAIGHT! THAT WHAT DEBIL DO BEST; SHOW L'IL GIRLS FROM OUTTA TOWN WHICH WAY UP AN' WHICH WAY DOWN...
"HEY, HONEY. YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL I USED TO DATE IN COLLEGE. UH-HUH. DIED OF LEUKEMIA... YEAH, I HAVEN'T BEEN CLOSE TO ANOTHER WOMAN IN ALLLLLL THAT TIME BUT YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE HER I JUS' HAD TO SAY SOMETHIN'. SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, HAVE A GOOD DAY...
WHAT? ME? NO, I'M NOT DOIN' NOTHIN'.... WITH YOU?... SURE, I'D LOVE THAT, YOU'RE VERY KIND.... THAT? THAT'S KAREN'S CHARM BRACELET, I'VE CARRIED IT WITH ME FOR... OMIGOD, HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG?...(LAUGHS RUEFULLY AND TURNS IMPULSIVELY AND FLINGS THE BRACELET INTO THE TIDAL BASIN.... TURNS BACK AND SMILES WARMLY)... WHY? OH, I GUESS IT WAS JUST TIME, THAT'S ALL... SHE'S IN A BETTER PLACE AND I NEED TO MOVE ON. MEETING YOU JUST SORT OF REMINDED ME OF THAT. C'MON, LET'S GET THAT COFFEE... SAY, UM, WHAT'S YOUR NAME, HONEY? I LOVE YOUR SHOES...
Do you know Christ? As my personal savior, He thinks I'm a hoot...when we goin' catfishin', Babe?(I'd never heard of that term 'til the Touchdown Jesus linebacker, but, like, WOW...what you think?)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just what is it about libtards and the inability to read? Why is reading comprehension such a problem? Must be because libtardism is a mental disease. Go back and read it again Melvin. Then maybe you will get a clue!
I did read it. You turned Tenzing's? part time work--four hours a day, four day a week, into forty...I'd be real careful who I called a tard if I were you, Massey, but if I were you I would have offed myself years ago.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

just think....

republicans(conservatives?) out-polled on abortion.

out-polled on immigration.

out-polled on foreign policy.

still winning on guns, but it's sliding the other way fast.

fiscal policies? oh lord.

leader approval....yikes!

Somehow even with my dumbed down progressive thinking I see a pattern there. You'd think some Einstein brain conservative would also notice on occasion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of imbicles, let's look at one other than yourself;

""Tim Donnelly, Republican Legislator, Says Guns Are 'Essential To Living The Way God Intended'""

""California Republican legislator, who is a vocal opponent of President Barack Obama's gun control proposal, believes that guns are "essential to living the way God intended."

Assemblyman Tim Donnelly called in to the AM740 KBRITE Christian radio show, "The Bottom Line," to discuss gun control on Wednesday, when he revealed that he believes firearms are part of God's plan.

“Guns are used an average of 3 million times a year according to the Clinton Justice Department,” Donnelly said via RawStory.“That’s like 6,900 times a day. That’s the high end of the statistics. Other people say it’s only 200 times a day. Whatever that number is, they are used to defend human life. They are used to defend our property and our families and our faith and our freedom, and they are absolutely essential to living the way God intended for us to live.”""
----------

His exampls was the well known piece of scripture where Jesus entered the Temple and slaughtered the moneylenders with his Bushmaster.

The Sanhedrin tried to stop him, but Jesus had a 100 round clip and body armour made of hemp by the Virgin Mary!!

----------

(That's per the wingnut Bible, which ignores the fact that guns weren't invented until the 10th century.)
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Connecticut and here's what one of your Democrats has proposed, libtard:
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122...
It's only a few sentences so you might be able to understand it.
Old Raider would freak out because while he "says" he is for allowing only single round rfles, this would take away his right for his own handgun:
possess or use any gun except one made to fire a "single round"
You morans are such imbeciles.
Like this one is really going to pass. Democrats present another facade, and idiots like you eat it up.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

New WVDOT sign on the interstates as you enter West Virginia.

Welcome to West Virginia

We Support Gun Rights
Please Know That Many Of Our Citizens Are Armed

Picture of state Seal

Please Enjoy Your Visit!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

YOU KNOW, I WAS JUS' THINKIN', A BIG THICK PENIS IS NO GUARANTEE OF SUCCESS IN LIFE BUT IF YOU GOIN' TO RISE TO THE TOP ANYWAYS... YOU MIGHT AS WELL. YOUNG GIRL.... OUT ON HER OWN IN THE CITY... NEVER KNOW WHAT SHE MIGHT GET UP TO, DO YA?

(WATCHIN' THE GAME ON THE TV..) "WHERE YA' GOIN' HONEY?" "OH, JUST OUT FOR A WHILE, BUY SOME MILK.." "HUH? WE'RE IN A HOTEL, JUST CALL DOWN AND HAVE 'EM BRING SOME UP. YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THE GAME DO YA?" "I'M JUST GOING TO GO FOR A WALK, BOB, I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO..." "WELL, IF YOU SAY SO, BABY, BUT YOU'RE GONNA MISS THE BEST PART..." "MAYBE SO, BOB, MAYBE SO... I WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS THE BEST PART..."

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I did read it. You turned Tenzing's? part time work--four hours a day, four day a week, into forty...I'd be real careful who I called a tard if I were you, Massey, but if I were you I would have offed myself years ago.
My post had nothing to do with Tenzing's post you ignorant moran. Dumb as a damned rock and you call yourself a teacher. No wonder the children is this country are so damn stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,821 - 776,840 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••