Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
770,621 - 770,640 of 1,080,288 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Americans spend $36,000,000 a hour every hour every day at WalMart.
No wonder the unions are fit to be tied.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"cway"
You are a phomeysonofabitch are you not. Bush did a lousy job, 5.7 trillion deficit in 8 years, president nobama is doing a lousier job, his deficits will exceed 10 trillion over 8 years.
Be honest.
Peace
KMA
EasyEed,

I can't argue with an someone who doesn't know the facts.

Welcome to GOP Bizarro World. Population: You.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only conservatives are driving SUV's and 4x 4's? You really are a dumbass if you think that's true. I once dated a woman who was a staunch democrat and in a misguided effort to get in her knickers I went with her to a democrat caucus.
Guess what the parking lot was full of? Shiny new SUV's. So much for you knowing wtf you're talking about.
I also went to the dem convention when Obama was nominated. Wanna guess what I saw? A very long line of huge SUV's, idling, waiting to carry away the VIP's. Mostly Chevy Suburbans.
Might want to tone down your foolish rhetoric a bit.
Wow...

"Killer Point"

Dems everywhere deflated.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I saluted 5 star General with left hand in Europe and was chewed out also. LOL I am accustomed to proper procedure. Safer World 2013
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The level of the ocean hasn't risen one inch.
The USA has already done more to lessen carbon emissions than the rest of the world combined. Go over to Russia, China, India, Pakistan and spew your rage at them, they're the problem. Of course you might get locked up or shot.
There's a lot of ice yet to be melted.

I suppose the entire peninsula of ice which used to exist from Antarctica pointing toward Argentina- all of that crumbling away just recently- means nothing.

The recent recession of glaciers and ice packs is unprecedented in modern times. We're talking within the last twenty years.

You are in denial, Dumbo Jumbo.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating lies over and over doesn't make them true, dilweed.
So why do you keep doing it, peanut breath?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Good News letter of reprimand torn up By Commander-In-Chief for outstanding batttlefield promotions. Great Commander American History. Safer World 2013

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

More gun nut stuff...

who needs a 10 or 20 round magazine...

this woman and her two children sure could have used a high capacity automatic...

"...The woman then shot him five times, but he survived, Chapman said. He said the woman ran out of bullets..."

He tried to drove off in a car...

http://www.dailypundit.com/2013/01/06/gun-sli...

cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
I saluted 5 star General with left hand in Europe and was chewed out also. LOL I am accustomed to proper procedure. Safer World 2013
How old are you?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Good News letter of reprimand torn up By Commander-In-Chief for outstanding batttlefield promotions. Great Commander American History. Safer World 2013
"President Obama’s 2013 budget will add roughly $6 trillion to the nation’s debt over the next 10 years". Obama’s plan is a reckless path to financial oblivion. It will not be successful, and Congress will not endorse it.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/7117/barack...
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Commuter hackers Alcatraz map controversy,
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I served with My Lai massacre officers brother in Europe. War is awful sometimes soldiers get out of hand. By the way Silent Treatment I did not like fellow officer being chewed out in front of troops over not liking spinach in mess hall I felt like throwing my plate in floor as did other officers. Safer World 2013
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
I served with My Lai massacre officers brother in Europe. War is awful sometimes soldiers get out of hand. By the way Silent Treatment I did not like fellow officer being chewed out in front of troops over not liking spinach in mess hall I felt like throwing my plate in floor as did other officers. Safer World 2013
How old are you?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

As to who flashed the Generals adult daughter from Headquarters window I don't know. General sure was angry Headquarters was stunned but General made them a better unit Europe. Safer World 2013
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"President Obama’s 2013 budget will add roughly $6 trillion to the nation’s debt over the next 10 years". Obama’s plan is a reckless path to financial oblivion. It will not be successful, and Congress will not endorse it.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/7117/barack...
And we can thank you Republicans who took us from Clinton's balanced budget to a trillion-dollar-per-year mess under Bush.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
I served with My Lai massacre officers brother in Europe. War is awful sometimes soldiers get out of hand.
And sometimes officers encourage and exhort their troops to carry out massacres.

Since: Jan 13

Windsor, Ct.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Boy, am I beat!
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
As to who flashed the Generals adult daughter from Headquarters window I don't know. General sure was angry Headquarters was stunned but General made them a better unit Europe. Safer World 2013
You're about as credible as Gomer Pyle.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that, shall we do nothing and wait for the next slaughter? These millions of young liberals bear close watching.
its both the ones on the extreme Far Left & Far Right that bear close watching.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

browneyes served with General Foods in the cupcake division.

Decorated for bravery with the order of the Poppin Fresh Doughboy with cookie sprinkles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hampton Forum right now

Search the Hampton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 45,797
james Arthur Segura 7 hr laughing out loud 40
Obama care wont cover eye exam, colonoscopies, ... 10 hr Handyman 4
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) 10 hr Turtle 2,301
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 13 hr Huh 57
Why do some boys wear their pants low below the... (Jul '08) 18 hr PAUL KERSEY 113
Hampton apartment residents facing relocation c... 21 hr Mr Tibbs 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE