Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,505)

Showing posts 770,081 - 770,100 of1,033,348
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

madam gooberskaya wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so fkface, but you're still INBRED! Are you trying to say that's a POSITIVE? Hint: It only works when you CULL!
Sounds like a mutt to me

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

madam gooberskaya wrote:
Off to get more packing boxes ... building site cleared, ordered a shell from a modular company, added more glass. I'm ordering the fixtures as I find them. I'm thinking a free standing glass tub. Crazy stuff around now, "minimalist," Zen-like. Love it!
Maybe an acrylic Kohler claw-foot? Sounds like you're all in. Do you have a decent view of anything, other than utter tranquility?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fkr looks like Merle Haggard.
"we don't burn our draft cards down on Main Street___like the hippies out in San Fran cis co do" Hah, Haggard was a ex con and a drug addict when he co-wrote that unforgettable song.
It was a little tune.
LOL
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
SAY, UM, WHEN YOU WERE CLEANING TOILETS FOR A LIVING DID YOU FALL INTO THE HABIT OF EATING THE LITTLE WAX CAKES IN THE BOTTOMS OF THE URINALS? THOSE ARE NOT FACTS YOU MENTION, THEY ARE FACTOIDS IN SOME CASES AND PURE FABRICATION IN OTHERS. HISTORY IS AN UNINTERRUPTED STREAM OF EVENTS IN THE TRADITIONAL PERCEPTION, IT DOES NOT COME IN UNRELATED FOUR OR EIGHT YEAR CHUNKS.
RONALD REAGAN DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT TRYING TO PRETEND THE NATIONAL MALAISE WAS A CARTER ERA FABRICATION AND TO HELP AMERICAN MORALE RECOVER FROM THE STAGGERING DEFEAT IN VIETNAM. IT WAS FELT IN CONGRESS AT THE TIME THAT AMERICA COULDN'T BEAR ONE MORE SCANDAL OR HE WOULD'VE BEEN IMPEACHED AN REMOVED FROM OFFICE FOR PAYING THE AYATOLLAHS TO ARM THE RIGHT WING CONTRAS. YOU REMEMBER IRAN, RIGHT? THE OL' AXIS OF EVIL?
THE DOUBLING OF THE DEBT AND THE ATTEMPT TO ARM VICIOUS RIGHT-WING PARAMILITARIES BY HAVING FINANCIAL AND WEAPONS DEALINGS WITH OUR ARCH ENEMIES ARE RELATED. THEY DID NOT OCCUR INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER.
THE FINANCIAL HISTORY OF THE FIRST OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS ONE OF SIMPLY HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE WRETCHED EXCESSES OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATIONS: A TAX CUT IN THE FACE OF TWO WARS, A HOUSING BUBBLE CREATED BY DEREGULATION, ETC., ETC.. YOU CANNOT LOOK AT ONE SET OF FACTOIDS WITHOUT LOOKING AT ALL OF THEM.
THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY FOR MANY MANY YEARS KNEW VERY WELL THAT IT COULD NOT TAKE POWER ON ITS OWN. IT NEEDED A WEDGE, A WAY TO DRUM UP SUPPORT FOR GREED AND AVARICE AND OUTRIGHT THIEVERY SO IT BEGAN TO MANIPULATE FOLKS LIKE YOU USING SOCIAL ISSUES: HOMOSEXUALITY, ABORTION, THINGS THE THE INDUSTRY CARED NOT ONE WHIT ABOUT, BUT WHICH IT KNEW DROVE THE RURAL AND UNEDUCATED FOLKS IN THE "HEARTLAND." WITHOUT THESE CRAZY STOOPID ALLIES THE FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE INDUSTRIES WOULD LOSE BATTLE AFTER BATTLE. BUT WITH YOU... WITH YOU THEY COULD RULE THE WORLD, SORT OF... AND THROW IN A COUPLE "PATRIOTIC" WARS AND A HANDFUL OF MARKETING TERMS LIKE, 9/11, TERRORISM, RIGHT TO LIFE, DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE, AND HECK! YOU GOT YOU A CON-VOY!
THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT COST A LOOOTOTTTTTTTTT OF MONEY TO MAKE THE CONVOY AND HOW SHOULD YOU PAY FOR IT WITHOUT HAVING TO KICK IN ANY FUNDS OF YOUR OWN? I KNOW! LET'S JUST RUN UP A BIG TAB AND THEN LEAVE IT TO THE OTHER GUY COMING ALONG BEHIND! AND HERE, FINALLY, WE GET TO STOP AND TAKE A BREATH AND LOOK AT YOUR SO-CALLED FACTS DEAD IN THE FACE.
IT'S YOUR DEBT, YOU OWN IT. AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR IT. AND FURTHERMORE, KEEP YOUR WEASLEY LITTLE MOUTH SHUT OR I'LL STUFF SUMTHIN' LONG AND BLACK AND SCALY IN IT.
Absolute brilliance! This is now and will be the post of the year for 2013.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>POINT OBAMA IS in NO WAY CLOSE TO THE HONOR OF IKE, so trying to compare both is misleading to say the least, another reason BLACKS cannot do well under a WHITE LIB DEMOCRATIC EDUCATION SYSTEM PROVEN AGIN, GIVE THE BACKGROUND WHY IKE WAS ABLE TO GET 51%
What this points out is that the American people gave Obama a historically significant mandate. They looked at what he accomplished in his first term and compared it to the direction the Republican party wanted to take us and choose Obama. Your reasoning is subjective and unsubstantiated. I suggest you change your moniker to "Spin is no SIN". Has more of a ring to it anyway.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolute brilliance! This is now and will be the post of the year for 2013.
DON'T THE PLACEBO OBAMA, the BIG DISTRACTION HEARD ROUND THE WORLD FRAUD

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Sharpton wants knife control next it seems inevitable that assault style hammers and sticks will also be likely targets. I hope 'death by pillow suffocation' doesn't come up.
If the Boy Messiah outlaws Death By Natural Causes, I'm with 'em.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if your heart is full of hateful ignorant racism and intolerance of others; what happens??
That's between you and the Almighty, Lily. You only have to be willing to believe Jesus was God in the flesh and came here to tell us who He was, humble yourself, turn from your rebellious nature and ask for forgiveness. He does all the rest.

Just like that captain of one of the slave ships who ended up writing the hymn, Amazing Grace, and spent the rest of his life fighting for the abolishment of slavery. He followed the steps above. And received a new heart. Like millions of others.

I truly hope this helps.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

madam gooberskaya wrote:
<quoted text>
He does look a little "haggard." Who was the azzole who penned "Country Boy Will Survive." Oh man, are these billies in for a rude awakening ...
I don't know but Uneasy Rider (Charlie Daniels) is a classic from the Vietnam era. That song made me laugh til my stomach hurt. "ole green teeth" Hah, I'm laughing my azz off right now just thinking about it.
SATAN

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

FURTHER, WE ARE NOT ANATION OF OPTIMISTS. WE ARE A NATION OF THIEVES AND FOOLS, OR JUST PLAIN WHORE-MASTERS LIKE TOPIX. ACTUALLY... I THINK TOPIX NEEDS A NEW NAME... SOMETHING LIKE... WHOREPIX MAYBE? YEAH, THAT'S IT... OR... JEWPIX! THERE, THAT'S INSPIRED! SO A COMPANY CALLED JEWPIX IS TRYING TO CARVE OUT A NICHE IN THE COMPETITIVE COWBOY WORLD OF INTERNET ADVERTISING. BUT WHAT CAN THEY DO TO OVERCOME THAT AGE OLD DIFFICULTY: HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY IN A MEDIUM THAT RELIES FOR ITS SUCCESS ON ITS BEING FREE? WHEW! TOUGH ONE.

"HEY! I GOTTA IDEA! WE'LL CREATE A PHP CHAT SITE AND JUST LET THE CRAZIES SHOOT IT OUT BETWEEN THEMSELVES WHILE WE RUN PROSTITUTION ADS IN THE SIDEBARS. THE CRAZIES WILL THINK THEY'VE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN AND WE CAN RUN HOOKERS AND SEX SLAVES RIGHT UNDER THE FEDS' NOSES. NOBODY'S GONNA WANT TO READ ALL THAT CRAZY SHIT, THEY'LL JUST LEAVE US ALONE! BRILLIANT! LET'S GO TO IGOTTA BUSINESSPLAN.COM , WRITE IT UP, AND THEN GO SEE UNCLE SOLLY IN TEL AVIV!"

TAKE IT AWAY, JEWPIX!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolute brilliance! This is now and will be the post of the year for 2013.
I like that word "avarice"

I wonder if those people that he is referring to will recognize themselves.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
Agree__all caps was also a nice touch in a Sam Kinison kinda way.
SATAN

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
THANK YOU, HOMER, THAT IS HIGH PRAISE COMING FROM A MAN LIKE YOU AND I THANK YOU.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's between you and the Almighty, Lily. You only have to be willing to believe Jesus was God in the flesh and came here to tell us who He was, humble yourself, turn from your rebellious nature and ask for forgiveness. He does all the rest.
Just like that captain of one of the slave ships who ended up writing the hymn, Amazing Grace, and spent the rest of his life fighting for the abolishment of slavery. He followed the steps above. And received a new heart. Like millions of others.
I truly hope this helps.
No, it does not answer the question. You claim that God judges a person by his heart. Ok, then, how would God judge a person who is a hateful racist, homophobe,misogynist, xenophobe?

Huckabee and a number of your evangelical leaders claimed that God punished those children by allowing them to be murdered because of no prayer in school, abortion and gay marriage and teaching evolution, and one in particular in TN put it so eloquently "teachin' ya how to be a homo"

Do you think that you can just go through life being a hater and then ask for forgiveness at the pearly gates and all is well in the world and you go to heaven?

Ok, Homer, time for you to say...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably see the irony that helping disaster victims is coming from the right and that ensuring the safety of Americans is one of the few roles of the federal government.
Handing out food stamps like they're candy while strangling the job market at the same time...not so much.
Spending billions on pointless "research" projects...not so much either.
Feeding the American people is bad; killing people in other countries; good.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

YOUR SPIN IS SIN OBAMA DOESN'T ADD UP TO IKE IN NOW WAY tell him to close the beach resort in CUBA,stop using ACEDEMI and other BLACK FUNDED TO WAGE WAR AROUND THE WORLD AND ACT AS IF IT DOESNT GO ON NO DIFFERENT THAN BUSH AND HIS TWO TERMS SO WHAT if he won by 1% or 1000% still the same GARBAGE GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT TAXES WENT UP FOR EVERYONE no CHANGE only for WHITE LIBS so YOU ALL WON AGAIN
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I like that word "avarice"
I wonder if those people that he is referring to will recognize themselves.
Yes, excellent word avarice. No shot on them recognizing anything, most are probably chasing flies away from that gaping hole they call a mouth as we speak.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

SINCE obama is in office everyones pillows are made of cotton candy

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know but Uneasy Rider (Charlie Daniels) is a classic from the Vietnam era. That song made me laugh til my stomach hurt. "ole green teeth" Hah, I'm laughing my azz off right now just thinking about it.
Sam Stone by John Prine. Love John Prine
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Feeding the American people is bad; killing people in other countries; good.
Funny the sany strom victems were told by the guy that came from above that they would be taken care of pronto the big check signer you know the guy in the fancy leather bomber jacket and the FF from JERSEY, I FORGOT as KANYE SAID somebody dont like somebody lolololN words

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 770,081 - 770,100 of1,033,348
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance