Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815544 Dec 3, 2012
NOW LOOK, KIDS, DEBIL NOT WANT TO ROCK THE BOAT. HE TELL YOU WHAT: YOU SEND HIM... $20 A MONTH AN' HE LET YOU TYPE WHATEVER YOU WANT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. YOU SEND HIM FITTY DOLLARS A MONTH AN' HE BE YOU FRIEND.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815546 Dec 3, 2012
MAN IN PILGRIM HAT: "HEY, BABY, WHAT'S A GUY DO IN THIS TOWN IF HE WANTS A LITTLE ACTION?"
GIRL IN LOINCLOTH: "SHOW ME THE MONEY, HONEY, AND I'LL TELL YOU."
MAN IN PILGRIM HAT: "MONEY? ALL I'VE GOT IS THESE COLORFUL BEADS."
GIRL IN LOINCLOTH: "CLOSE ENOUGH."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815547 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, SUCH AS IT IS - SEEMS A L'IL OPTIMISTIC TO CALL IT A PARTY?- IS ON THE VERGE OF TOTAL EXTINCTION. NOW DEBIL S'POSE IT POSSIBLE YOU A FISCAL CONSERVATIVE AN' A SOCIAL MODERATE... OR, IT POSSIBLE YOU A SOCIAL AN' FISCAL CONSERVATIVE, BUT THE TRUTH IS, JOHN, YOU ANOTHER DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS OF THAT BIG BROWN TRUCK BEARIN' DOWN ON YOU. YOU WAS RIGHT, JOHN, THIS WAS THE MOS' IMPORTANT ELECTION OF YOU LIFETIME... AN' YOU LOST.
The losers are the poor, who suffer most in the rotten Obama economy.

But, given that free cell phones are enough to keep them happy, no problem.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#815548 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH IS ALL OF US, INCIDENTALLY.
Okay ..........
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815550 Dec 3, 2012
JOHN, HUNNERT DOLLA A MONTH IS A REAL BARGAIN FO' AN UNIMAGINATIVE GUY LIKE YOU... THIS IS A ONE-TIME OFFER. DEBIL PROMISE YOU HE GET YOU LAID...
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815551 Dec 3, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Demos/Tenzing/Nucular is more like a wiseass know-it-all who likes to pick on those he perceives as vulnerable.
But, then again, you may be correct.
UH-HUH... WHAT ABOUT ME, JOHN? I PERCEIVE YOU A L'IL VULNERABLE... SHOULD I PICK ON YOU? WELL, SHOULD I, JOHN?
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815552 Dec 3, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The losers are the poor, who suffer most in the rotten Obama economy.
But, given that free cell phones are enough to keep them happy, no problem.
WELL, JOHN, YOU GAVE IT YOU BEST SHOT. YOU PUT YOUSELF OUT THERE TO SAVE THE POOR AN' WHAT'D YOU GET IN RETURN? NUTHIN'. AT LEAST YOU TRIED, BROTHER. ON THE PLUS SIDE YOU BROUGHT DEMOCRACY TO IRAQ FOR 3 TRILLION DOLLARS SO YOUR EFFORTS WEREN'T ENTIRELY IN VAIN.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815553 Dec 3, 2012
HUNERT DOLLA A MONTH, JOHN, AN' ALL THIS CAN BE YOURS!
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815554 Dec 3, 2012
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay ..........
OKAY, WHAT? OK, YOU NAKED WITH SOME CRANBERRY SCENTED CANDLES GOIN', OR, OK, YOU FALLIN' ASLEEP?
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815555 Dec 3, 2012
DEBIL JUS' WAKE UP AN' HE NEED A L'IL MORNING TIME STIMULATION. HE NOTICE IT AWFUL HARD TO FIND WOMEN WHO NOT BLEARY-EYED AN' LIMP BETWEEN THE HOURS OF, SAY, 2 AM AN' 10? YOU CAN POUR ALL THE COFFEE YOU WANT INTO THEM AN' THEY STILL DEAD TO THE WORLD? WELL, MIGHT AS WELL MAKE THE BES' OF IT.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815556 Dec 3, 2012
EVERY DAY DEBIL WAKE UP AN' SEE HIS DICK STARIN' BACK AT HIM WITH A BIG CROOKED SMILE ON IT'S FACE IS A GOOD DAY.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815559 Dec 3, 2012
REMEMBER WHEN CONGRESS JUMPED ALL OVER MOVE-ON.ORG FO' THAT "GENERAL BETRAY-US" COMMENT? HEHEHEHEHEHEH, SEEMS LIKE THEY WUZ RIGHT, DOESN'T IT? HUBRIS.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815560 Dec 3, 2012
NOW CLOSE YOU EYES AN' PICTURE THE GEN'L'S L'IL BOTTOM JUS' PUMPIN' AWAY ON THAT WOMAN FO' ALL HE WORTH. SHE MOANIN' AN' ROLLIN' AROUN', "FUCK ME, DAVID. FUCK ME HARDER!!!" AN' THAT ALL IT TAKE TO SEND THE GEN'L OVER THE EDGE. AN' HE COMIN' NOW AN' HE KINDA GRUNTS IN A L'IL GIRL VOICE, WHICH TAKE SOME OF THE ROMANCE OUT OF IT BUT PAULA TOUGH IT OUT FO' THE SAKE OF THE STORY... IN HER MIND SHE WRITE, "AND THEN, IN THE THROES OF ETERNAL PASSION, THE HEAVILY MUSCLED MAN IN THE PUFFY SHIRT JETTED HIS MAN-JUICE INTO HER WOMANLY WOMB. "YES, PAULA," HE MOANED IN A DEEP VOICE, "I WANT TO HAVE THREE BABIES WITH YOU."
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815561 Dec 3, 2012
K, OFF TO THE GYM. PUNISHMENT FO' YEARS OF WANTON LUST AN' ABUSE. (NOTE TO CAROL) WHEN DEBIL GETS BACK HE EXPECT TO SEE YOU NAKED AN' FULLY LUBED, IF YOU KNOW WHAT HE MEAN...
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815562 Dec 3, 2012
DEBIL CAN READ YOU MINDS. HE KNOW YOU WANT HIM TO JUS' WAKE HER UP AN' DO HER LIKE A SAUSAGE PIZZA ROLLED UP LIKE A CIGARETTE... BUT DEBIL A GENTLEMAN. HE LET HER GET HERSELF TOGETHER... MAYBE PUT ON A L'IL LIPSTICK, THAT SORT OF THING...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#815563 Dec 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently don't know hate when you see it. Read a few of the posts on your side of the fence.
It's not my fault Obama acts like he was crowned king of the progressives instead of the leader of all the people.
Neither am I the only one perplexed by his 2008 budget that was rejected by Democrats in 2008 and that he recycled again in 2012.
Again Carol, you're demonstrating what a clueless twit you are. Barack Obama was inaugurated on January 20th 2009, so what the hell did he have to do with any 2008 budget stupid?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#815564 Dec 3, 2012
carol wrote:
Some on the left are suggesting that Obama adopt a strategy of confrontation and conquest. Reject the Grand Bargain approach. Take the country over the fiscal cliff and blame it on the Republicans.
Obama could probably triumph in pushing higher tax rates on the rich that wouldn’t even produce enough revenue to cover a tenth of the deficit.
But he’d sow such bitterness that it would be the last thing he’d pass for the rest of his term.
The person who wrote this, David Brooks, should have stopped there. It's all there is to say.
"...higher taxes wouldn't even produce enough revenue to cover a tenth of the deficit."
Of course you're going to say Brooks should have stopped there because up to that point he seemed to be parroting the right wing. But then he goes on to affirm that the President faces an intractable GOP House. He also states;
"The fiscal-cliff talks are just the first chapter in this long process. In this first episode, the Democrats should get higher revenues from the rich (elections have consequences) and the Republicans should get some entitlement reform. But the main point is to lay the predicate for the bigger deals to come."
Are the Republicans going to listen to the American people who by a two to one margin want the wealthiest to pay more in taxes or are they going to be beholden to an unelected millionaire lobbyist, Grover Norquist.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#815565 Dec 3, 2012
carol wrote:
Republicans couldn't have been any more clear they were ready to sit down and compromise.
Obama sent Geithner to deliver his decree - I mean, plan - and then took off again somewhere.
Point to any president in history who, in a time of crisis, didn't sit down with the opposition to negotiate a deal that would be acceptable to both sides.
You won't find one. This is the only one. He always has more important things to do.
Yes stupid, he was taking his case to the people that matter, the voters. Those are the ones the GOP should be listening to not Grover Norquist and his ilk.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#815566 Dec 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "higher taxes wouldn't even produce enough revenue to cover a tenth of the deficit" don't you understand?
It's one simple concept. Perhaps you should read it again.
Raising the taxes on the wealthiest is only one part of the equation you simple minded twit.
We also need to invest in infrastructure like roads and bridges that are necessary for commerce. Each $1 invested in infrastructure returns $1.44 to the GDP.
www.newsday.com › Opinion
Investment in education and research also have positive returns on investment whereas tax cuts for the wealthiest are a drain on the economy. At least when you put extra money in middle class workers' pockets which Obama did,they spend it and stimulate demand and growth.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#815567 Dec 3, 2012
Lena Derpham wrote:
My first time was with Obama...Michelle didnt like it.
He only wants to nominate Susan Rice so he can keep bangin' her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr GOP 51,556
Review: Shadetree Upholstree or Shade Tree Upho... 3 hr User 1
Military Spending 3 hr ThatsaFact 1
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) Tue Huh 88
Boy charged in threat against teacher (May '07) Mar 2 Beanie 14
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Mar 2 CS Rosenberg 71
CFCMI Christian Church in Norfolk (Sep '08) Mar 1 Promethius 23
Hampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST